ADVERTISEMENT

☆☆☆☆OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THREAD☆☆☆☆

Eff off. I knew where you were trying to go with your line of “deep reasoning” and I decided to ignore it because it was so specious if its face.
F-off, yourself....if I may borrow your suggestion.
Like any poster who spend about .68 of a second analyzing posts.....you referred to a reply of mine to another post as :" a total non sequitur ".

You would have been much better off had you ignored the post, rather than spitting something up that
results in your awkward attempt at an explanation.

This thread is now 32 pages long. In 4+ years from now, as the dems continue their impeachment agenda, this thread could reach over 400 pages. Of course that would require Trump to win, the dems to keep the house and the Republicans to keep a small majority in the Senate. I predict a 400 page thread.

And to think that some idiot around here actually thought that Bolton could be seen as representing some kind of savior for anyone…...
Lots of lefties on here thought exactly that in the impeachment trial. You know, the leaked excerpts of a book NOT cleared for release because of likely classified information.....

Bolton was supposed to be the nail in the coffin for Trump's impeachment.

Lots of lefties on here thought exactly that in the impeachment trial. You know, the leaked excerpts of a book NOT cleared for release because of likely classified information.....

Bolton was supposed to be the nail in the coffin for Trump's impeachment.
Bolton's potential testimony, if any, was going to only confirm "first-hand" what the House managers had
already laid out with 8-10 witnesses.
Whatever Bolton had to say, the odds for GOP Senators to vote for removal was 0.0000000001 %......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT