ADVERTISEMENT

☆☆☆☆OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THREAD☆☆☆☆

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Let's get this thing going.

Jim Jordan should be worth the price of admission.

Remember, it's all about the phone call. Nothing else matters. Well, maybe Hunter Biden......and the WB.

I know it feels like game day as some of us huddle with our prospective teams and prepare to battle, but I hope everyone realizes this isn't about Party vs Party. This is about the Country. Remember that.

We should all go in to this with open ears. Listen to the witnesses. Are they credible? Is what they are saying acceptable in American National Security?

This is an important time. One way or the other this country will be altered here.

Devin Nunes opening statement is disgusting. Nonstop lies. If there was any thought that Republicans might be serious today, that thought would be thrown out the window.
Oh boy, a statement full of fantasies, conspiracy theories, etc.. This should be interesting indeed

Reactions: indy35
Let's get this thing going.

Jim Jordan should be worth the price of admission.

Remember, it's all about the phone call. Nothing else matters. Well, maybe Hunter Biden......and the WB.
Nunes' opening statement could have come straight out of a Trump Rally...….last 5 wks. " Like a Russian Star Chamber" inquisition....
Here we go.....

haha castro...omg this guy is so bad. just crashing and burning try to connect the qpq dots. had to pivot to selective prosecution. witch hunt.

If you can watch this and see the Republicans as being on the up and up and acting reasonably, you're beyond saving. There is such a clear difference from the Democratic questioners and the testimony from Kent and Taylor, and the way the right wingers are conducting themselves. Republicans are flailing.

If you can watch this and see the Republicans as being on the up and up and acting reasonably, you're beyond saving. There is such a clear difference from the Democratic questioners and the testimony from Kent and Taylor, and the way the right wingers are conducting themselves. Republicans are flailing.
There's absolutely ZERO impeachment quality material so far. none.

Reactions: Purdue97
There's absolutely ZERO impeachment quality material so far. none.
Maybe you're once again just not able to keep up with everything? That's ok, you don't have to understand it. It's still happening because there are enough reasonable people that will care, keep your head in the sand if you want.

Maybe you're once again just not able to keep up with everything? That's ok, you don't have to understand it. It's still happening because there are enough reasonable people that will care, keep your head in the sand if you want.
you want it to be true so badly. you've been convinced it happened without any real way to make it true. it just didn't happen the way cnn and schiff said it did. i'm sorry bud. win the next election.

The democrats are putting forth the witnesses that they can. Nothing particularly new is going to come out (though getting the aide who discussed the phone call between Sondland and Trump in the closed door deposition and then on TV could provide something new). This thing is going to be a party-line stance until the courts force Guilliani and / or Lev Parnas to take the stand. Getting either one of those two to take the stand and testify that there was a QPQ is going to blow the whole "second hand testimony" argument out of the water. While I'm guessing Guilliani would never admit that, Lev Parnas might.

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
Harold Ford.

But, I don't think they will. D's impeach, Senate votes in party line. Just like this whole charade. Partisan bickering.

My statements about today's hearing stands though. Nothing substantive, all speculation. A lot of mind reading. No bombshell, a dud.
One guy's opinion is chatter?

Zero chance Pelosi pulls it.

I'm sure there are some cartoons on TV that you could watch instead.

I know it feels like game day as some of us huddle with our prospective teams and prepare to battle, but I hope everyone realizes this isn't about Party vs Party. This is about the Country. Remember that.

We should all go in to this with open ears. Listen to the witnesses. Are they credible? Is what they are saying acceptable in American National Security?

This is an important time. One way or the other this country will be altered here.
No, this is not about country. It's about trying to undo a legal election because one party believes they're entitled permenant residency in the People's House. I've been around through Nixon and Clinton, and this is nothing more than a sham in an attempt to discredit this President. I thought both of todays witnessess appear to be credible, but all they said was I heard this, he said that, etc. It's simply not enough to even go forward past today.

I watched CNN and one of their bone head's even had the audacity to say, "President Trump appointed both of these men to their current positions." Did Trump have the ability to appoint someone 25 years ago when they started their career?

I have read 4-5 prior testimony transcripts. First one was by Taylor. He provided some first hand knowledge and a lot, a ton of second, third, fourth hand information. Thought he was not very credible and most important, offered no testimony for impeachment. Have not read transcript for Kent. Read Vindman, Yovanavitch, about 3/4 of Hill and half of Volker.

Watched today, Kent is very smart. Not impressed with Taylor and do not see him as being credible for impeachment information. Taylor seemed like he was really searching for proper replies to questions. Surprised that neither have ever had any contact with Trump, especially Kent. President Z never said a single word about aid being held.

I have read 4-5 prior testimony transcripts. First one was by Taylor. He provided some first hand knowledge and a lot, a ton of second, third, fourth hand information. Thought he was not very credible and most important, offered no testimony for impeachment. Have not read transcript for Kent. Read Vindman, Yovanavitch, about 3/4 of Hill and half of Volker.

Watched today, Kent is very smart. Not impressed with Taylor and do not see him as being credible for impeachment information. Taylor seemed like he was really searching for proper replies to questions. Surprised that neither have ever had any contact with Trump, especially Kent. President Z never said a single word about aid being held.
Why is Taylor not credible? Are you saying that you believe that Taylor was lying (which is what the definition of credible is). There's a difference between being "credible" and whether your testimony is relevant. From the sounds of things, you think his testimony is not relevant, which is fine. But if you are claiming that he is not credible, you need to back that up with information that proves your point.

No, this is not about country. It's about trying to undo a legal election because one party believes they're entitled permenant residency in the People's House. I've been around through Nixon and Clinton, and this is nothing more than a sham in an attempt to discredit this President. I thought both of todays witnessess appear to be credible, but all they said was I heard this, he said that, etc. It's simply not enough to even go forward past today.

I watched CNN and one of their bone head's even had the audacity to say, "President Trump appointed both of these men to their current positions." Did Trump have the ability to appoint someone 25 years ago when they started their career?
I'm so sick of this bullshit about undoing an election.

Has it ever crossed your mind that this president is doing things he's not supposed to do? You guys always talk about how you love him because he's not a politician, he's unconventional, he's a tough guy that takes on the establishment. Those statements are true. What's also true is that because of those things, he doesn't understand what he can and can't do. He doesn't know presidential protocol, he doesn't understand the legislative process, he doesn't understand that presidential power has limitations, he doesn't know what treason is, he doesn't know that senators can't be impeached........he doesn't have carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wants.
Combined with his monstrous ego, his lack of understanding of the constitutional restraints on him leads to him break the rules. The very things that cause you people to blindly follow him also makes him susceptible to these violations of his oath of office.

He's being investigated constantly because he thinks the presidency gives him absolute power. It doesnt, that's why this process is necessary.

Now you can impress the hell out of me by giving an intelligent reply that doesn't include Obama or Hillary.

I'm so sick of this bullshit about undoing an election.
Has it ever crossed your mind that this president is doing things he's not supposed to do? You guys always talk about how you love him because he's not a politician, he's unconventional, he's a tough guy that takes on the establishment. Those statements are true. What's also true is that because of those things, he doesn't understand what he can and can't do. He doesn't know presidential protocol, he doesn't understand the legislative process, he doesn't understand that presidential power has limitations, he doesn't know what treason is, he doesn't know that senators can't be impeached........he doesn't have carte blanche to do whatever the hell he wants.
Combined with his monstrous ego, his lack of understanding of the constitutional restraints on him leads to him break the rules. The very things that cause you people to blindly follow him also makes him susceptible to these violations of his oath of office.

He's being investigated constantly because he thinks the presidency gives him absolute power. It doesnt, that's why this process is necessary.

Now you can impress the hell out of me by giving an intelligent reply that doesn't include Obama or Hillary.
In your total blindness to facts, please....take your time...and with proof tell us all what DJT has done that is an impeachable offense. Again, let his ego go, let his money go, let the fact that he's not in insider go, and that he's not a super liberal go...what friggin' rules did he, or has he, broken that is deserving of a circus such as is going on right now?

Your continued questioning of his intelligence is boring at best. And...ever President has advisors on protocol. Do you really think a community organizer knew WH protocol? He's being investigated by the likes of Schiff, Pelosi (who wishes she hadn't opened this can of worms as witnessed by her silence) Nadler....stalwarts of freedom and democracy. TIC intended.

Reactions: Purdue97
In your total blindness to facts, please....take your time...and with proof tell us all what DJT has done that is an impeachable offense. Again, let his ego go, let his money go, let the fact that he's not in insider go, and that he's not a super liberal go...what friggin' rules did he, or has he, broken that is deserving of a circus such as is going on right now?

Your continued questioning of his intelligence is boring at best. And...ever President has advisors on protocol. Do you really think a community organizer knew WH protocol? He's being investigated by the likes of Schiff, Pelosi (who wishes she hadn't opened this can of worms as witnessed by her silence) Nadler....stalwarts of freedom and democracy. TIC intended.
BB6 will, I'm sure, weigh in here.

But as to the "community organizer"......
By the time Obama had spent yrs. as a Constitutional Law professor....yrs. as a State Senator....and years as a United States Senator...

he knew more about WH protocol than Trump could ever have learned in 500 f'g YEARS.....

As if Ukrainian President Zelensky , completely dependent on Trump for future desperately needed defense needs, would question or repudiate something DJT had said or suggested.
Rrrrrrrright.

you want it to be true so badly. you've been convinced it happened without any real way to make it true. it just didn't happen the way cnn and schiff said it did. i'm sorry bud. win the next election.
And by the way Impeachment is DOA at the Senate. Be nice when all the facts are laid out under cross examination along with additional witnesses being allowed. Dems just got Trump elected for four more years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT