So far:

2 of ND, BYU or Arkansas in San Diego Tourney

At Marquette
Bama at Mackey
TAMU in indy
Toledo at Mackey

Rumored: Auburn in Birmingham

If Auburn gets confirmed we’d have 4ish games left to schedule
That's perfect IMO for where this team is at next year. Not quite the gauntlet as last year, but opportunities against 4 consensus pre-season top 25 (Alabama, T A&M, @ Marquette, possibly @ Auburn) and possible matchup with Cal's mercenaries in San Diego will get this team ready for B1G season.

Really respect Nate Oates and Shaka for not being afraid of home and homes with games in Mackey. Not many coaches will sign up for that.

That's perfect IMO for where this team is at next year. Not quite the gauntlet as last year, but opportunities against 4 consensus pre-season top 25 (Alabama, T A&M, @ Marquette, possibly @ Auburn) and possible matchup with Cal's mercenaries in San Diego will get this team ready for B1G season.

Really respect Nate Oates and Shaka for not being afraid of home and homes with games in Mackey. Not many coaches will sign up for that.

AL prob thinks get the home game in a home-home by being @ Purdue this year with Edey gone and 6 frosh. They think that could be a W for them.

Might be? But I think they might be underestimating Braden Smith and how he will just lift the entire team.

So far:

2 of ND, BYU or Arkansas in San Diego Tourney

At Marquette
Bama at Mackey
TAMU in indy
Toledo at Mackey

Rumored: Auburn in Birmingham

If Auburn gets confirmed we’d have 4ish games left to schedule
Not bad. San Diego tourney is meh compared to last couple tourneys but we won’t have fire power this year.

Arkansas could be top 25 too with cal and the guys he’s got to commit to ark

Why should I read the entire article? The reason for Purvis to poast, is so I don’t have to read.
Think About It GIF by Identity

Thought I saw that ND participating in the big NIL event put their participation in the San Diego tournament in question.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT