ADVERTISEMENT

☆☆☆☆OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THREAD☆☆☆☆

Let the Romney attacks begin.

So there were dems in the house who didn't vote for impeachment?

This is the first time in history......really, not a lie......a senator has voted to remove a president of his own party in a senate impeachment trial.
Poor Mittens. He's sooooo butt hurt from 2016. And now, he's going to be removed from the swamp.

Poor Mittens. He's sooooo butt hurt from 2016. And now, he's going to be removed from the swamp.
We have our first contestant, right on que.
Yeah, nobody acts on principle anymore.
They have to be angry about something somebody said about them, did or didn't do for them, or the job they didn't get......anything but they were doing what they thought was right.
And he's not going anywhere despite his refusal to bow to the king.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubleyous
We have our first contestant, right on questions.
They have to be angry about something somebody said about them, did or didn't do for them, or the job they didn't get......anything but they were doing what they thought was right.
He'll be an outcast. Might become an independent or some other obscure party member.

He'll be an outcast. Might become an independent or some other obscure party member.
Outcast to the majority of current GOP hard-line Trumpers. Not necessarily to other GOP-ers, past and present...who are not.
Won't be obscure, regardless of your personal feelings. Was John McCain "obscure", in the months leading up to his passing ? Will Sen. Collins be "obscure" , as well ?

Tell Bob the Builder that “facts” set Trump free. He ignored me because that’s what most liberals do when they constantly lose battles and see a person that disagrees with them. Soft but typical.

Outcast to the majority of current GOP hard-line Trumpers. Not necessarily to other GOP-ers, past and present...who are not.
Won't be obscure, regardless of your personal feelings. Was John McCain "obscure", in the months leading up to his passing ? Will Sen. Collins be "obscure" , as well ?

I don't think Collins will be reelected. 50% of Maine voters do not approve of her and only 35% approve. Maine voters are independent-minded, not blind followers.

I don't agree with shitting on Mitt. But to say he is principled isn't accurate. He was literally know as the flip-flop when he ran. Name an issue and I can show you 2 Romney's.

But yeah, I get it. He is the media darling for his 15.

In a week he will be putting black people in chains and looking through his binders of women. Bank it.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
I applaud Mitt Romney. That speech he gave today was historic. He loves his country and spoke truth to power.

I don't agree with shitting on Mitt. But to say he is principled isn't accurate. He was literally know as the flip-flop when he ran. Name an issue and I can show you 2 Romney's.

But yeah, I get it. He is the media darling for his 15.

In a week he will be putting black people in chains and looking through his binders of women. Bank it.
He’s “principled” because he did something the Dems liked today. If he wouldn’t have done what he did, there’s no way the word “principled” would have been mentioned.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I don't think Collins will be reelected. 50% of Maine voters do not approve of her and only 35% approve. Maine voters are independent-minded, not blind followers.
Our good friend, Twin, made mention of Romney and Collins winding up "obscure Party members".
An odd way to describe their standing, for the foreseeable future. Sen. Collins' re-election chances ??
Keep us updated.

ha ha. This coming from a lefty. That’s pretty funny.
Re-read what you typed. That’s hilarious.

Mitt.....loves Mitt.
His ego won’t allow for the fact that Trump was elected President and Mittens wasn’t. It’s jealousy, plain and simple. Mitt is a neo-con globalist.

Why aren’t people asking Mitt about his son’s connection to Ukraine, Hunter Biden, and Burisma?

His ego won’t allow for the fact that Trump was elected President and Mittens wasn’t. It’s jealousy, plain and simple. Mitt is a neo-con globalist.

Why aren’t people asking Mitt about his son’s connection to Ukraine, Hunter Biden, and Burisma?
- Ukraine is the most important ally in the history of the world (per Dems)
- Hunter Biden has nothing to do with anything (per Dems)
- Burisma has been above board with everything it's ever done (per Dems)

You cannot question any of the three. Absolutely cannot.

Yeah. Not uncommon among people with strong self-images. I wonder if there's any politician out there
that actually WORSHIPS themselves......that'd make an interesting psychological profile story, now
wouldn't it ??
Obama is an egomaniac. HRC is an egomaniac. Trump is an egomaniac. Mittens is an egomaniac. Schiff is an egomaniac.......

Reactions: ecouch
Obama is an egomaniac. HRC is an egomaniac. Trump is an egomaniac. Mittens is an egomaniac. Schiff is an egomaniac.......
Eric Hunter is a good basketball player...
Nojel Eastern is a good basketball player
Matt Haarms is a good basketball player
Trevion Williams is a good basketball player
Michael Jordan is a good basketball player

Eric Hunter is a good basketball player...
Nojel Eastern is a good basketball player
Matt Haarms is a good basketball player
Trevion Williams is a good basketball player
Michael Jordan is a good basketball player

I've gotta stop you at Nojel...

Correction: MJ was a great basketball player.
JESUS.
Read SD's post. Twice.
Then come back and tell us if it's STILL over your head.
(Would give the avg, person the benefit of the doubt....but, uh...not in your case.

Last edited:
Total lack of 7th grade reasoning power necessary to understand the simplest of " Pick the one that doesn't belong (in the list) type of comparison.
I'll try to dumb it down next time, for ya'......
Eff off. I knew where you were trying to go with your line of “deep reasoning” and I decided to ignore it because it was so specious if its face.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT