ADVERTISEMENT

YTD - Boilerepherine sales down $1.75M...

Cleanface

Sophomore
Apr 11, 2008
Louisville Paint Crew
And I couldn't be happier!

What a ride! Who cares about post-natty criticism?? My God we lost to a #16 seed last season, and this year make the National Championship. I couldn't care less what people from the Score or anywhere else want to say. Nothing gonna bring me down! PU fans have elephant skin.

A season for the ages, and hopefully CMP can keep it going. E8 and National Title appearance in the past 5 years?!?...c'mon! Nothing but love and gratitude for CMP, the boys, and our mettle. Couldn't be more proud of these kids and our program after what they went thru all offseason.

Last edited:

What a ride! Who cares about post-natty criticism?? My God we lost to a #16 seed last season, and this year make the National Championship. I couldn't care less what people from the Score or anywhere else want to say. Nothing gonna bring me down! PU fans have elephant skin.

A season for the ages, and hopefully CMP can keep it going. E8 and National Title appearance in the past 5 years?!?...c'mon! Nothing but love and gratitude for CMP, the boys, and our mettle. Couldn't be more proud of these kids and our program after what they went thru all offseason.
Great Job Reaction GIF

Reactions: Cleanface

damn man, there goes the 401k!

• Haha
Reactions: Cleanface
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT