ADVERTISEMENT

You mean to tell me the trump administration lies?

No they aren't. It's like the entire right wing had all these attacks for if Bernie won the nomination, and you're all just too lazy to come up with any new attacks so you just roll with the same stuff.

If the Democrats on this board are going to call Trump a racist and white supremacist, then I figure I can throw out my labels for Biden and Harris

Reactions: SKYDOG
If the Democrats on this board are going to call Trump a racist and white supremacist, then I figure I can throw out my labels for Biden and Harris
Well providing evidence goes a long way. That's where you guys always miss the mark. That's the purpose of the propaganda efforts on the right.

Well providing evidence goes a long way. That's where you guys always miss the mark. That's the purpose of the propaganda efforts on the right.
Evidence definitely goes a long way. Speaking of evidence, who on the board said black lives don't matter? You made that claim and I figured this would be an easy one for you to answer.

Spolier - nobody said that

You're smart enough to know the organization is much different than what those three words mean by the way. Not fooling anybody but you have to keep playing that amateur lefty agitator/cultist role because those have been the marching orders given to you by your spiritual leaders in the perfect Democrat Party.

Last edited:
Reactions: PurduePete98
It would be great to compare Biden’s academic records to Trump .... but Trump will sue anyone who tries to release any of his academic records. I wonder why?

Obama never released any of his college information. It's totally inaccessible. Were you upset about that?

Yeah really. What are you talking about?
Hmm, let’s see. I was lamenting that we are in a pandemic that isn’t really improving and we are banned from traveling to most countries, and your response was “need a hankie”. I’m not sure how it works in bizarroland, but here on earth, 2+2= 4. It wasn’t a tough conclusion to come to.

Obama never released any of his college information. It's totally inaccessible. Were you upset about that?
Fair point (and yes i did wonder about that then .... I’ve always supported the Republican candidates until now), however, Trump tried to get Obama’s records while also refusing to release his. Trump also regularly says that he graduated at the top of his class from Wharton, which can’t be true since he didn’t graduate with honors ...right?

Hmm, let’s see. I was lamenting that we are in a pandemic that isn’t really improving and we are banned from traveling to most countries, and your response was “need a hankie”. I’m not sure how it works in bizarroland, but here on earth, 2+2= 4. It wasn’t a tough conclusion to come to.
Sorry that not everyone wants to spend their life whining and crying.

Fair point (and yes i did wonder about that then .... I’ve always supported the Republican candidates until now), however, Trump tried to get Obama’s records while also refusing to release his. Trump also regularly says that he graduated at the top of his class from Wharton, which can’t be true since he didn’t graduate with honors ...right?

President Slick is a functional illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting
We have video proof of Slow Joe bragging about his intellect, and corresponding quantifiable data displaying exactly how dumb he truly is. Bottom 11% of his class at SYRACUSE LAW. Ouch.

After bragging about being on “a full academic scholarship” (LIE) and finishing in the “top half of his class.” (A HILARIOUSLY STUPID LIE).

OUCH.
The man can't remember where he went to college. I've read last in his class.

The most amusing thing to me is people on the right that love Trump, but don’t realize he will say whatever he has to in order to get elected.

For a LONG time he was pro-Hillary and the Clintons in general ... until he needed to run against them.

He supported universal health care ... until he realized he needed to get Republican votes, so he flopped.

He’s now pro-life ... because it’s a key republican plank, but he was pro-choice before.

Trump quite simply cares about ... Trump. That’s it. And as a long time Republican, i can’t support him just because he’s now saying things to appear to be a conservative. He’s not.

The most amusing thing to me is people on the right that love Trump, but don’t realize he will say whatever he has to in order to get elected.

For a LONG time he was pro-Hillary and the Clintons in general ... until he needed to run against them.

He supported universal health care ... until he realized he needed to get Republican votes, so he flopped.

He’s now pro-life ... because it’s a key republican plank, but he was pro-choice before.

Trump quite simply cares about ... Trump. That’s it. And as a long time Republican, i can’t support him just because he’s now saying things to appear to be a conservative. He’s not.

Anyone who takes any politician’s words at face value is a very misguided. All politicians lie. All politicians are caught flip flopping based on what is needed at the time.

Trump has pushed conservative views and policies while he’s been in office, so even if he supported the above in the past, he isn’t pushing liberal agendas or policies in office. That’s all I and most conservatives care about. Vote for the policy not the person.

Anyone who takes any politician’s words at face value is a very misguided. All politicians lie. All politicians are caught flip flopping based on what is needed at the time.

Trump has pushed conservative views and policies while he’s been in office, so even if he supported the above in the past, he isn’t pushing liberal agendas or policies in office. That’s all I and most conservatives care about. Vote for the policy not the person.
All politicians certainly will move on issues to cater to their base ... there is no question. But those are 2 key planks in the Republican platform and he 100% flipped and it’s not debatable.

At some point you have to vote on the person ... it does matter IMO. I can’t support that person anymore based upon what I’ve seen with my own eyes (not CNN or whatever other TDS theory people like to propose).

All politicians certainly will move on issues to cater to their base ... there is no question. But those are 2 key planks in the Republican platform and he 100% flipped and it’s not debatable.

At some point you have to vote on the person ... it does matter IMO. I can’t support that person anymore based upon what I’ve seen with my own eyes (not CNN or whatever other TDS theory people like to propose).
I’m willing to live with his poor bedside manner rather than vote in someone with severe liberal policies. I wish the Republican candidate were almost anyone else, but I will never vote for liberal policies.

But doesn't Trump then actually try to implement the things he says to get elected, as opposed to saying things to get elected and then not doing or trying to do them? Move the Israeli embassy, stay out of stupid wars, make free-loading NATO members pay up and so forth?

Of course Trump was pro-Clintons. As a biz guy, he was no doubt assessing where his influence-spending could do him the most good - and who better than the Clintons?

What is wrong with backing the plank of the party that nominated him? Can't O'Biden be counted on to support all the nifty programs in the dem platform even though, oddly, he seems not to want to discuss some of them - simply declaring instead that he is the Dem Party?

Are you OK with your federal tax dollars funding abortions?

I’m personally pro-life ... however .. i recognize that i have that belief based upon my conservative/Christian (not quite Catholic ... but close) up bringing.

That said, i recognize others in this country don’t share that belief and i dont have a right to tell a woman what to do with her own body, so i defer those individual decisions to the women and medical community to decide.

Why is my religious belief more important than the other persons?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
1. Hyde ammendment (though, admittedly, Democrats have called for its repeal)
2. Abortion rates drop dramatically under democratic presidents when compared to republican since Roe.

If you want fewer abortions, vote blue.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
1. Hyde ammendment (though, admittedly, Democrats have called for its repeal)
2. Abortion rates drop dramatically under democratic presidents when compared to republican since Roe.

If you want fewer abortions, vote blue.

Planned Parenthood probably does more to prevent abortions than perform them. In any case, a response to a Letter to the Editor in The Alpena News supports your claim quite well. https://www.thealpenanews.com/opini...6/sharpest-drops-in-abortion-under-democrats/

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I’m personally pro-life ... however .. i recognize that i have that belief based upon my conservative/Christian (not quite Catholic ... but close) up bringing.

That said, i recognize others in this country don’t share that belief and i dont have a right to tell a woman what to do with her own body, so i defer those individual decisions to the women and medical community to decide.

Why is my religious belief more important than the other persons?
Why should I have to pay for a practice that I personally find abhorrent?

Why should I have to pay for a practice that I personally find abhorrent?
Our taxes pay for all kinds of things ... no, we don’t get to nit pick those.

You feel strongly about it ... i get it, but i find it ironic you want the government to outlaw something that is based on your religious beliefs ... yet you are worried about your ‘religious freedoms’.

you have to respect that both ways.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Our taxes pay for all kinds of things ... no, we don’t get to nit pick those.

You feel strongly about it ... i get it, but i find it ironic you want the government to outlaw something that is based on your religious beliefs ... yet you are worried about your ‘religious freedoms’.

you have to respect that both ways.
Wrong. I am not asking for abortion to be illegal. I just don’t want to pay for babies to be killed.

Wrong. I am not asking for abortion to be illegal. I just don’t want to pay for babies to be killed.
Fair enough ... i misread your posts to think you were pure pro-life and wanted Roe v. Wade overturned (which i don’t think has anything to do with govt funding, but just adding restrictions to women having abortions).

Please, please, please stop saying “killing babies”. For women who have suffered a miscarriage as Christy Teigen just did, this is a devastating way to talk about a fetus. Believe me all the emotions and guilt and pain are enough without the clueless men on this board constantly saying killing babies. For once try being a little less insensitive.

Please, please, please stop saying “killing babies”. For women who have suffered a miscarriage as Christy Teigen just did, this is a devastating way to talk about a fetus. Believe me all the emotions and guilt and pain are enough without the clueless men on this board constantly saying killing babies. For once try being a little less insensitive.
Take your left wing BS talking points elsewhere.

Wait, so is a baby in the womb just a fetus, or a living thing?

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
Fair enough ... i misread your posts to think you were pure pro-life and wanted Roe v. Wade overturned (which i don’t think has anything to do with govt funding, but just adding restrictions to women having abortions).
I am Pro-Life, but also realistic enough to acknowledge that abortions are inevitable. I just don’t want to pay for it.

I am Pro-Life, but also realistic enough to acknowledge that abortions are inevitable. I just don’t want to pay for it.

How do you feel about paying for special education and all the special services for a “special needs” child? In the state where I live those services are provided
until the “ child” is 26 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT