ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Now Targeting Trump Supporters per Newsweek

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Ok this is out of hand. Govt not happy just targeting Trump. Now the FBI according to this article is going after the dangerous 75 million supporters. Never mind Antifa.....these Trumpers are now AGAAVE.

Next the IRS will quietly put their thumb hard to squash conservatives ......as they have in the past under Pres O.

Apparently, it is now a crime to be Conservative??? This administration has to be stopped. Even if it is Trump, we CANNOT have Biden leading this country. Agency personnel need fired and closed down. The next President has a big job to clean up and straighten out this liberal utopia mess.

Reactions: herrli
Ok this is out of hand. Govt not happy just targeting Trump. Now the FBI according to this article is going after the dangerous 75 million supporters. Never mind Antifa.....these Trumpers are now AGAAVE.

Next the IRS will quietly put their thumb hard to squash conservatives ......as they have in the past under Pres O.

Apparently, it is now a crime to be Conservative??? This administration has to be stopped. Even if it is Trump, we CANNOT have Biden leading this country. Agency personnel need fired and closed down. The next President has a big job to clean up and straighten out this liberal utopia mess.
Just take a few different credit cards with you if you try to buy a gun or ammo since some cards don't allow it and others just "track" it with a special code for guns and ammo. Worked hard and saved a 401 while the government forced you to pay 6% if you worked for some entity and they would pay the other 6% towards social security that would earn about 3.5% on your money? Well, now that they forced you to pay...you may get a reduction in what you thought you would get if you have a large enough 401

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Just take a few different credit cards with you if you try to buy a gun or ammo since some cards don't allow it and others just "track" it with a special code for guns and ammo. Worked hard and saved a 401 while the government forced you to pay 6% if you worked for some entity and they would pay the other 6% towards social security that would earn about 3.5% on your money? Well, now that they forced you to pay...you may get a reduction in what you thought you would get if you have a large enough 401
Always use cash for ammo. Try to buy at gun shows as people don’t want to be tracked.

Our national security agencies and law enforcement investigating credible allegations about domestic terrorism?

I’m dumbfounded to imagine how any American that loves their country thinks that is a bad idea.

• Haha
Our national security agencies and law enforcement investigating credible allegations about domestic terrorism?

I’m dumbfounded to imagine how any American that loves their country thinks that is a bad idea.
No surprise, we are used to finding you dumb.

Here is the key sentence in the Newsweek article, which if you were not so dumb you would realize inadvertently sums up the whole purpose of this latest police state scheme:

"By focusing on former president Trump and his MAGA (Make America Great Again) supporters, the official said, the Bureau runs the risk of provoking the very anti-government activists that the terrorism agencies hope to counter."

The police state wants to provoke violence to discredit Trump, obviously, to help keep their incompetent, racist puppet in office.

Ten to twenty percent of Trump supporters should be targeted in my opinion because they are a cult or a borderline domestic terrorist. In fact if you still support Trump after the damage he's done to the country, not only are you not a patriot or a good American. You are an enemy of the the USA!

Ten to twenty percent of Trump supporters should be targeted in my opinion because they are a cult or a borderline domestic terrorist. In fact if you still support Trump after the damage he's done to the country, not only are you not a patriot or a good American. You are an enemy of the the USA!
Sucksbad, is this another HoFanJM parody account?

No surprise, we are used to finding you dumb.

Here is the key sentence in the Newsweek article, which if you were not so dumb you would realize inadvertently sums up the whole purpose of this latest police state scheme:

"By focusing on former president Trump and his MAGA (Make America Great Again) supporters, the official said, the Bureau runs the risk of provoking the very anti-government activists that the terrorism agencies hope to counter."

The police state wants to provoke violence to discredit Trump, obviously, to help keep their incompetent, racist puppet in office.
No surprise. Before I opened your post I fully expected you to be on the side with the domestic terrorists.

And you are.

• Haha
By that theory 100% of Biden supporters should be targeted as not borderline but documented fools for voting for a dementia ridden POS that can barely speak. Sad thing is you idiots will vote for him again.

By that theory 100% of Biden supporters should be targeted as not borderline but documented fools for voting for a dementia ridden POS that can barely speak. Sad thing is you idiots will vote for him again.
Hey laugh emoji guy; hit this post with a laugh emoji if YOU area fan of: white supremacy, anti-democracy insurrection, and wacky, factually bereft conspiracy theories.

Ready…go!

• Haha
No surprise. Before I opened your post I fully expected you to be on the side with the domestic terrorists.
You misunderstood, HoFanSB. I am not on the side of Joe Crow and the police state/establishment that controls him.

Remember this guy from the 2016 campaign? What the FBI is planning now is just a more sophisticated version of the same thing - and with the benefit of being able to send SWAT teams out to arrest dangerous Christain ministers and so forth.

This is your dem party, hfsb:

You misunderstood, HoFanSB. I am not on the side of Joe Crow and the police state/establishment that controls him.

Remember this guy from the 2016 campaign? What the FBI is planning now is just a more sophisticated version of the same thing - and with the benefit of being able to send SWAT teams out to arrest dangerous Christain ministers and so forth.

This is your dem party, hfsb:

I’m a registered Republican who hates Trump and xenophobia.

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

• Haha
Hey laugh emoji guy; hit this post with a laugh emoji if YOU area fan of: white supremacy, anti-democracy insurrection, and wacky, factually bereft conspiracy theories.

Ready…go!
What is funny is you are so incredibly stupid every time you say stupid stuff like this makes me post more emoji. Brains are not your strong suit!

images

Exactly.....
The LEFT Antifa and leftist anti cop violence of 2020 left......
42 dead
$10 Billion in damages
Over 100 secret service and Govt officers severely injured during riots around WH & surrounding areas.

The RIGHT....J6 left approx 1 military hero dead due to an incompetent Capital officer's bullet & several injuries.

Looking @ the above.... to anyone with sense it is NOT hard to see which group needs severe scrutiny and investigation. The LEFT.

Yet, the FBI here is investigating the RIGHT. Unbelievable!!!!

Obvious conclusion = more Govt election interference. No doubt the FBI investigation & likely placing corrupt FBI undercover agents to encourage violence like they did on J6..... trying to "poke the bear" of the right to see if they can solicit further reaction & encourage illegal activities prior to next election. This is all just set up & unfolding to yield more Govt interference in the next election. Our Govt is corrupt!

Misquoting is fun!
Difference is you are incredibly stupid and actually say stupid stuff. Quote HooJM " I so stupid I don't know how stupid I even is''

Never answered why someone calling themself Hoosier fan lives on a Purdue board or are you really just that stupid and confused?

The enemy of the country is the Biden democratic supporters. Keep voting these Democrats in and watch how fast the country goes down the tubes. Congrats to you and all that voted Biden. Your side has got one hell of a head start of the mission.

I’m a registered Republican who hates xenophobia.

Since xenophobia means. dislike or or prejudice against people from other countries.

Why is xenophobia relevant for your household budget, your inflation costs, your gas costs, what you pay for food, how many fentanyl deaths in your community, how much street crime, your stores being looted, interest rates you pay, your schools transparency, or anything REAL that is relevant?

In other words, the media has manipulated your focus away from the relevant.......and it has cost you $thousands.

Since xenophobia means. dislike or or prejudice against people from other countries.

Why is xenophobia relevant for your household budget, your inflation costs, your gas costs, what you pay for food, how many fentanyl deaths in your community, how much street crime, your stores being looted, interest rates you pay, your schools transparency, or anything REAL that is relevant?

In other words, the media has manipulated your focus away from the relevant.......and it has cost you $thousands.
Also not a fan of racism or Antisemitism (cause Trump all but directly quoting Hitler on ‘blood poisoning this week happened).

In fact if you still support Trump after the damage he's done to the country, not only are you not a patriot or a good American. You are an enemy of the the USA!

Trump Damage to the Country?
Not a Trump fan, but ignorance & media manipulation bothers me so let's review........

LEFT
......riots of 2020......
42 dead
$10 Billion in damages
Over 100 secret service and Govt officers severely injured during riots around WH & surrounding areas.
LFFT .....
Billion$ stollen from stores in leftist cities where left fails to prosecute crime..... insurance rates and product prices skyrocket for rest of the County. Safety in jeopardy.
LEFT ....open borders.....
Costing taxpayers Million$ in food and housing for illegals.
Nearly 1000 Americans dying every week from fentanyl.
Thousands of lost children. LOST.
LEFT......
Inflation and energy costs strapping families with $709 a MONTH in Extra expenses.
Inflation moves Interest rates...now housing unaffordable.

Please detail the damage Trump's RIGHT has done that comes ANYWHERE close to the above????

Trump, 4 hour riot. 1 dead several injured. Hardly compares.

It's obvious Trump hurt your feelings with mean tweets, so not trying to change your mind about Trump.....but your argument is NOT close to a good one. What you are saying, is just NOT true. Media manipulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese and herrli
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT