ADVERTISEMENT

Woodshed alert

Wisky is a good team, I think 3 loses gets a tie at the top of the league, Purdue has to likely go 8-1, I think Wisky loses 2 more games.

Ugh and just got the kids to bed and wanted to watch some basketball.

Hoiberg said coming off their last game they basically got out toughed and he was gonna run them hard. Guess he ran them too hard.

Nebraska is still going to epic fail. But at least one player (wilcher) is doing the same ridiculous crap he did against us

I like beating a higher ranked Badger team than one losing both to Nebraska and to Purdue.
They will be highly regarded regardless.. I want some breathing room for the Big10 title.

Purdue has an insane out of conference. But if they don’t win the B10 or B10 tourney, that could cost a 1 seed or the Midwest #1

Nebraska can rain 3s but Tominga is giving them nothing and resting Wilcher lead to a Wisconsin run. Storr or Klesmit have an answer anytime Nebraska goes on a run.

Think it’s over with 3 mins and down at least 6, probably 7

Three or four overtimes would be fine with me. Would rather not face a Wisconsin team that's coming off a loss, but Nebraska holding on would give Purdue a little cushion down the stretch.

Reactions: Old Gold n Black
Overall a nice win by Nebraska. Now THAT was the team that showed up to beat us in Lincoln. It's about time it happened to someone else!
They shot very well against Purdue...some unbelievable 3 that were well defended. Huge game Sunday...pressure on Wisconsin!

Overall a nice win by Nebraska. Now THAT was the team that showed up to beat us in Lincoln. It's about time it happened to someone else!
They sucked in the first half but Wilcher happened in the second. Hitting TOUGH 3s just like against us. And Wisconsin had a hand in his face, just like us. But it was just better offense. Kudos to Hoiberg for sticking with his bench for most of the second half. At one point their starters were -24 and the bench was +28. Hell of a win for Nebraska.

Get ready for Sunday!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT