ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Welp - that was a nerve-racking half..... Zach Edey goes down with a scare......Braden Smith goes down with a scare.....Wisconsin meeting in the back alley. Boilers just need to execute and get this one over.

Good signs from Fletch and Colvin.

Reactions: Schnelk
I haven’t said much about the refs this year, like in years past, but the way they are allowing Wisconsin to use arms to create space and other things. We have gotten hit on 3s, Edey got a foul by not moving, etc. Very bad officiating in the first half, unless you are a Wisconsin fan. Hopefully, it improves this half.

Reactions: drewjin
Only 5 TO's. Keep it to 10 or so, and we win no problem. They can't stop us just need to not turn it over.

That and limiting the second chance opportunities. Wisconsin also just 2/13 from deep.

It's mainly been Storr, Wahl, and Blackwell - they have 26 of the Badgers' 33.

How does Wahl just get right past our defense each time?

He is a little crafty - solid player.....but Purdue has to check him better. He's also made a couple of good moves one-on-one against ZE.

6/7 shooting - 8 boards.....he and Storr (1st half) keeping Wisconsin somewhat in shouting distance.

Like I get Zach tries to avoid fouls, but the next wahl is squirming around trying to get around him, id really like Zach to foul him in a way it would make him second think it next time. I’m glad Zach avoids fouls, but I’d love to send a message occasionally

• Love
Reactions: Schnelk
Purdue is flat, not getting to loose balls, giving up offensive rebounds, getting beat down the floor.
Refs aren’t helping, but that is not why this lead is down.

I don't know why we play Wisconsin pace when we can just run them outta here. 1st half was so much better.

11 points and five turnovers this half - Wisconsin defense is part of that, but the Boilers are not playing well.....some breakdowns in the paint on defense, and Wisconsin has had a couple of bounces go their way too.

Need to pick it up and finish with a burst.

11 points and five turnovers this half - Wisconsin defense is part of that, but the Boilers are not playing well.....some breakdowns in the paint on defense, and Wisconsin has had a couple of bounces go their way too.

Need to pick it up and finish with a burst.

Yep pick up the pace.

But at least all are healthy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT