ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Ridiculous moving screen on that play Zach went down. Dude was just hip checking Mason across the floor.

This is one of those games that we just take care of the ball, take good shots and we win easily. Don't and it gets scary

Reactions: drewjin
Love Jones, but c'mon man.
I feel like the previous two games, we’ve seen the Jones a lot of the haters said we were getting. Not the stellar Jones we’ve mostly seen. Two of those threes went in but they were banked and rolled around. I can’t tell which Jones we have today. But I’m leaning towards the bad jones. but he could just be pumped for senior day

Smiths shot being off so far wouldn’t normally be that big of a deal to me, in this game at least

However, him being off is the biggest thing that can screw us in March. I’d like him to be sharp in the BTT

Edey cleaning up the easily predictable Morton brick. I really don’t hate Morton but I’d love for him to get some points on his senior night

we are falling apart right now. This lead is gonna be 3 or less by halftime

Edit: not falling apart. Refs are little out of control right now

A side note: it doesn’t always end well for us, but it always makes me laugh when someone drives and Zach just stands there and the guy just stops. And is like “well crap”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT