ADVERTISEMENT

Why are American liberals opposed to voter ID

Lol impossible because I now live in the bluest of blue states. Hawaii
Ha, I'll give you Hawaii (of course, then I have ask you why you spend so much time on here of all places. LOL).

But seriously, if you can find some legit proof of dropbox voting fraud and ballot harvesting that has also led to voting fraud, I'd be more than interested in reading about it. You saying it with zero proof doesn't make it so.

Reactions: BSIT
Well then I hope Republicans figure out to ballot harvest and stuff these drop boxes
With what?

You know the ballots in those drop boxes go through verification processes right? They don't just open 'em and count 'em.

When you complain about drop boxes you're simply talking about the means of delivery. That's it.

You should also be against all mail in ballots...... because like drop boxes, people put ballots into them.

Again, these are just talking points that have no meaning in the actual act of voting.

So voting should or not be convenient? Because you just agreed that you would like online voting, which would make voting more uh, convenient.

We're going to continue to disagree here, which is fine. I agree with you that voting is a privilege, but it's also our duty as citizens. There shouldn't be hurdles and roadblocks to casting a vote. What you consider to be no big deal to show up and cast a vote can be a very big deal to others. I mean hell, it should be a national holiday or over a weekend. Just because you can show up on a Tuesday doesn't mean everyone else can.
I think that if the proper technological safegaurds were in place, similar to what's used in the financials industry, then online voting is a possibilty. I think committing fraud electronically could be made significantly more difficult than paper ballots mailed to unknown people at unknown addresses and dropped off in a random ballot box on the side of the street.

Ha, I'll give you Hawaii (of course, then I have ask you why you spend so much time on here of all places. LOL).

But seriously, if you can find some legit proof of dropbox voting fraud and ballot harvesting that has also led to voting fraud, I'd be more than interested in reading about it. You saying it with zero proof doesn't make it so.
This may surprise everyone on here but we have been happier after each move we have made. What’s ironic is the fact we started out in deep red Indiana, then purple/blue Michigan, then Deep Blue CA and now the bluest blue of Hawaii. With that being said we have lived in the more conservative pockets in each state.

Both sides cheat. In fact a Republican got caught in a ballot harvesting scheme that impacted an election in NC. The problem for him, ballot harvesting is illegal in NC. For states that permit ballot harvesting, there’s less control.

I’m attaching the most extensive list by state showing all forms of fraud in each state. Both sides are guilty

I think that if the proper technological safegaurds were in place, similar to what's used in the financials industry, then online voting is a possibilty. I think committing fraud electronically could be made significantly more difficult than paper ballots mailed to unknown people at unknown addresses and dropped off in a random ballot box on the side of the street.
I agree 100%. Mark it down, because it will probably never happen again. Ha!

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1 and BSIT
With what?

You know the ballots in those drop boxes go through verification processes right? They don't just open 'em and count 'em.

When you complain about drop boxes you're simply talking about the means of delivery. That's it.

You should also be against all mail in ballots...... because like drop boxes, people put ballots into them.

Again, these are just talking points that have no meaning in the actual act of voting.
When votes are collected by 3rd parties and dropped off bad things can happen. For instance the one harvesting can fall to drop off ballots

Which again, I linked to. At this point I have little doubt that God himself could come down and point to it and you would still deny it.
Who needs God when you have the Democrat party? They’ve got plenty of people to worship because as we all know, government is the answer for peace and prosperity.

Odd. She conceded the next day and didn't start an insurrection. But yeah, your comparison totally tracks otherwise. 🙄
Odd, she said she actually won and that Russia was the only reason Trump won. Then there were the numerous invalid impeachment attempts by the left.

But other than that, yea the left accepted the results of the election.

The ones from 2000, 2004, and 2016 that democrats claimed were rigged? That Democrat cult you are in is strong, my guy.

After any of those elections did 2,000 democrats storm the Capitol and try to force the VP to not certify the election results? Destroy property? Beat up hundreds of Capitol and Metro police?

After any of those elections did 2,000 democrats storm the Capitol and try to force the VP to not certify the election results? Destroy property? Beat up hundreds of Capitol and Metro police?
Nope. After those elections, Democrats sewed distrust in our free and fair elections which caused the 2,000 people to riot. Democrats have been crying about stolen elections for decades but of course you won’t acknowledge that either. You don’t acknowledge things that make you or democrats look bad. Cult-like behavior that never stops from you but you don’t care, you’re too dumb to understand how deep you’re in it.

Last edited:
Nope. After those elections, Democrats sewed distrust in our free and fair elections which caused the 2,000 people to riot. Democrats have been crying about stolen elections for decades but of course you won’t acknowledge that either. You don’t acknowledge things that make you or democrats look bad. Cult-like behavior that never stops from you but you don’t care, you’re too dumb to understand how deep you’re in it.
So let me get this straight. Past election complaints by the Dems sewed distrust in elections that led to the Jan 6 insurrection? I was born at night, but not last night. You appear to be ignorant one. Your statement was ridiculous. Jan 6 had absolutely nothing to do with the Dems past election complaints. One person and one person only is responsible and that is one, Donald J. Chump that you won’t admit to being responsible. I can see you are very immature, a troll on these boards with all name calling. The mature folks on the board, who I disagree with, at least don’t result to name calling.

So let me get this straight. Past election complaints by the Dems sewed distrust in elections that led to the Jan 6 insurrection? I was born at night, but not last night. You appear to be ignorant one. Your statement was ridiculous. Jan 6 had absolutely nothing to do with the Dems past election complaints. One person and one person only is responsible and that is one, Donald J. Chump that you won’t admit to being responsible. I can see you are very immature, a troll on these boards with all name calling. The mature folks on the board, who I disagree with, at least don’t result to name calling.
Why won’t you admit you were wrong about the whips and border patrol? Arrogant or ignorant? And I’m much smarter than you because I’ll admit when I’m wrong. You refuse to but if you’re happy with being made to look like the idiot you are, good for you, brother. Nobody takes people like you seriously.

You just called somebody a racist two days ago, speaking of name calling 😂

It’s so easy running circles around you. You get punked daily by a Youngblood.

Nope, I'm trolled daily.
You’re a troll daily, that’s for sure. Prove you’re human and admit you were wrong about the whips and border control. You won’t because you’re controlled by false narratives brought to you by Democrats. Have some pride in yourself.

Last edited:
Donald J. Chump.

The mature folks on the board, who I disagree with, at least don’t result to name calling.
I can't use all the other ones you have used for everybody you don't like . That is besides @BuilderBob6 's work the most hypocritical thing ever posted on here.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Such a hypocrite lowlife. Go get some help, brother. You’re not mentally well.

Voting should be convenient. And I agree that it should be on a non-working day. Everyone should have the opportunity to get there without work getting in the way. However, I had as busy of a working schedule as anyone else, and it never got in the way of me voting. I specifically looked into early voting in Indiana, and it's about as easy as it gets. Personally, I think every state should have the same voting laws.
Agree, Indiana has made early voting easy. I'm not going to say there was fraud at polls, but for the gentleman that's thinks it couldn't happen is just kidding himself.

I've worked many polls. We're supposed to run bipartisan with every step, but at times this just doesn't happen. People also have to remember during COVID you were able to drop early ballots off at your County Clerk's office and you could even drop off people that lived at your address without any signature or consent.

I personally would take votes to one location to another and only at the end of the day those votes were counted and sealed. What I could've done with those votes prior is where there could've been fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT