ADVERTISEMENT

who is Tim Waltz? Is he sleezy enough to fit in?

Ok thanks for confirming you’re a democrat by avoiding a real conversation.

As for my lies, please list them Mr Innuendo
I didn’t confirm anything. That’s just the gears skipping around in your head and landing on one of your pre-programmed answers.

I’m talking about after the last election. And please stop with the whataboutism. It honestly makes you look even more foolish because it makes you look like you’re avoiding the subject at hand.

Trump should have been banished after the election was over in 2020. So many republicans denounced him right after January 6 and then for whatever reason they turned. My guess is mostly because they quickly realized it was in their own selfish political interests to do so. None of the 8 who ran against him had a chance because none of them had any true support from the party. By then it was too late.
You can't expect me or others on here to read your mind when you yourself have trouble articulating what is in it.

Ok, who should have banished Trump and for what reason? For not insisting Pelosi call out the National Guard troops he had authorized? Is that where you are going with this?

You can't expect me or others on here to read your mind when you yourself have trouble articulating what is in it.

Ok, who should have banished Trump and for what reason? For not insisting Pelosi call out the National Guard troops he had authorized? Is that where you are going with this?

The best you got is a lie about the guard? Good god, dude.

This response has nothing to do with what I said and I’m not even going to try to interpret it since I don’t speak gibberish, but otherwise great discussion.
For someone who said they were done posting, you sure do post a lot.......

Hey man, I don't want you to go. It gets a little boring not having a liberal punching bag, and we've beat the hell out of BNI....

Hey man, I don't want you to go. It gets a little boring not having a liberal punching bag, and we've beat the hell out of BNI....
The sad thing is that you and I actually started off civilly. We didn’t agree, but it was civil. A supposedly grown man who touts being an asshole to others on a message board is not something to be proud of, man. It makes you a loser.

Post a link from a legitimate source and then let’s talk. You posting a link from a right wing conspiracy rag is the equivalent of you digging your hole deeper. This should be simple for you.
Oh, so here is where you post asking for something from a conservative. Does he owe you? I’m guessing he owes you two things: Jack and $hit

Purdue95Grad said:
I’m laughing if you think I’m being a chameleon, as if I owe you something. I owe you exactly two things: jack and $hit.

Post a link from a legitimate source and then let’s talk. You posting a link from a right wing conspiracy rag is the equivalent of you digging your hole deeper. This should be simple for you.
This source did not cover up the Hunter Laptop.

Do you have in mind a different 'legitimate' source that did not cover up the laptop, because that is a very small group. Let's hear what you have.

Do you think this source made up this quote from a US Rep, because it is easy to verify.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative,” said Rep. Barry Loudermilk, the Georgia Republican who chairs the oversight subcommittee.

Oh, so here is where you post asking for something from a conservative. Does he owe you? I’m guessing he owes you two things: Jack and $hit

Purdue95Grad said:
I’m laughing if you think I’m being a chameleon, as if I owe you something. I owe you exactly two things: jack and $hit.
You’re right, he doesn’t owe me anything. It’s a message board. You’re a quick one, gunner. Way to go!

Thanks for the link. What does it have to do with Nancy pelosi? I don’t see her mentioned anywhere unless I’m missing it.
That is what she was taking responsibility for in the video - not arranging for more National Guard troops after Trump had authorized it. She should have had to testify on this, but they covered it up, obviously.

Which goes back to the question to you - what should the repubs have 'banished' Trump for since he authorized the National Guard troops?

You ain’t jivin’.

That is what she was taking responsibility for in the video - not arranging for more National Guard troops after Trump had authorized it. She should have had to testify on this, but they covered it up, obviously.

Which goes back to the question to you - what should the repubs have 'banished' Trump for since he authorized the National Guard troops?
It’s your opinion that it was covered up. Nothing more.

No, the Pelosi video was covered up or it would have come out during the "Jan 6" committee farce and she would have been called to testify. That is not an opinion.
Yes, yes. Everything you don’t agree with is a cover up or some inside job. Wash, rinse, repeat. Blah blah blah.

Yes, yes. Everything you don’t agree with is a cover up or some inside job. Wash, rinse, repeat. Blah blah blah.
That is any easy way to end a discussion when you are painted into a corner, rather than face up to it.

Maybe you should slink away from the forum if that is the best you can do.

Reactions: bonefish1
That is any easy way to end a discussion when you are painted into a corner, rather than face up to it.

Maybe you should slink away from the forum if that is the best you can do.
The easy way to end a discussion is when you have decided that the only way you are willing to discuss things is to pivot and whataboutism your way through it. You are an unserious person, more concerned about trying to pile on someone on an anonymous message board than actually engage.

I am perfectly willing to have a serious conversation with you when you decide to be a serious person. Gaslighting and trying to pivot your way out of a conversation just tells me you either won’t or can’t. Based on scrolling through a good handful of your posts in other threads on here, I’m inclined to lean towards the latter here.

Based on scrolling through a good handful of your posts in other threads on here,
A bit peculiar on your part, wouldn't you say?

A bit of OCD, perhaps - or maybe lib paranoia?

Why don't you spend some time instead reading outside the lib regime media so you won't have such a narrow lib mindset? I recommend WSJ.

The sad thing is that you and I actually started off civilly. We didn’t agree, but it was civil. A supposedly grown man who touts being an asshole to others on a message board is not something to be proud of, man. It makes you a loser.
Well danm.....now that you put it that way, maybe I'll stop posting. Incivility is part of the fun. Man up.

A bit peculiar on your part, wouldn't you say?

A bit of OCD, perhaps - or maybe lib paranoia?

Why don't you spend some time instead reading outside the lib regime media so you won't have such a narrow lib mindset? I recommend WSJ.
I think you should just stick with comic books. They seem to be at about your level.

Well danm.....now that you put it that way, maybe I'll stop posting. Incivility is part of the fun. Man up.
Oh gosh, well now that some rando on a message board has told someone to “man up”, I can tell just how serious this place really is.

Our resident keyboard warrior.

I think you should just stick with comic books. They seem to be at about your level.
The intent of my suggestion that you read my favorite, the WSJ, was to help raise you to a level of intelligent discourse on this board. I was trying to help you.

The intent of your suggestion that I read your favorites, comic books, was to lower me to your level of discourse. That is a typical dem lib approach - instead of trying to bring everyone up to a higher level, you want to drop everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

As JM would say, that is incredibly sad on your part.

Oh gosh, well now that some rando on a message board has told someone to “man up”, I can tell just how serious this place really is.

Our resident keyboard warrior.
Wait...I thought you threatened to quit posting?

Maybe you just needed some time in your safe space? I know that this board can be very triggering to someone sensitive to micro aggressions.

Look dude, don't be a limpwristed lefty lib if you're not going to man up and go through with your threat.
Otherwise, stick around and take your beating like a man.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
The intent of my suggestion that you read my favorite, the WSJ, was to help raise you to a level of intelligent discourse on this board. I was trying to help you.

The intent of your suggestion that I read your favorites, comic books, was to lower me to your level of discourse. That is a typical dem lib approach - instead of trying to bring everyone up to a higher level, you want to drop everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

As JM would say, that is incredibly sad on your part.
Ahhh yes, because you are the board Socrates with all the name-calling and tired gaslighting. My mistake. 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting
Wait...I thought you threatened to quit posting?

Maybe you just needed some time in your safe space? I know that this board can be very triggering to someone sensitive to micro aggressions.

Look dude, don't be a limpwristed lefty lib if you're not going to man up and go through with your threat.
Otherwise, stick around and take your beating like a man.
Where did I say I wasn’t posting any longer? I said I was going to give it through the start of football season.

Comprehension not your thing, bone?

Also, lmao at the rest of your post. Really? What are you, 60 and saying stuff on a message board like take your beating like a man? PATHETIC. Keyboard warriors like you are great for a laugh, I’ll give you that!

What is your opinion of his Covid snitch li e where the State asked people to call a 1-800 number and leave anonymous reports of people violating Covid rules … like to many people at a house.

On an unrelated topic, are you familiar with the Stasi?
I know of a poster on this site that called the police to report 4 fellas playing golf early in the pandemic. It wasn't in MN and I'm thankful he was protecting those poor uninformed individuals from the dreaded Fauci Fever.

Also, lmao at the rest of your post. Really? What are you, 60 and saying stuff on a message board like take your beating like a man? PATHETIC. Keyboard warriors like you are great for a laugh, I’ll give you that!
As a lib dem, are you offended that he assumed you are a man?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
Where did I say I wasn’t posting any longer? I said I was going to give it through the start of football season.

Comprehension not your thing, bone?

Anonymous internet message boards focused on politics and social matters are not the place to come looking for civil discourse.
That's the beauty of anonymity. You can be anything you want, including a woman.

Anonymous internet message boards focused on politics and social matters are not the place to come looking for civil discourse.
That's the beauty of anonymity. You can be anything you want, including a woman.
Very true. If I recall, you identified as a black a while back, during your woke prime.

I’m talking about after the last election. And please stop with the whataboutism. It honestly makes you look even more foolish because it makes you look like you’re avoiding the subject at hand.

Trump should have been banished after the election was over in 2020. So many republicans denounced him right after January 6 and then for whatever reason they turned. My guess is mostly because they quickly realized it was in their own selfish political interests to do so. None of the 8 who ran against him had a chance because none of them had any true support from the party. By then it was too late.
Desantis and NH each had endorsements from prominent elected Rs. And the R primary voters voted for Trump. That’s the system. Rs are a very grass roots bottom up system. State R parties have very little influence on campaigns. And not sure how Rs could keep him off the ballot if he met all the requirements? That sounds like a threat to democracy? For the Dems they prevented RFK from participating. Ds are a command and control top down. Don’t think? Ask Bernie Sanders. Twice. Biden once.

The easy way to end a discussion is when you have decided that the only way you are willing to discuss things is to pivot and whataboutism your way through it. You are an unserious person, more concerned about trying to pile on someone on an anonymous message board than actually engage.

I am perfectly willing to have a serious conversation with you when you decide to be a serious person. Gaslighting and trying to pivot your way out of a conversation just tells me you either won’t or can’t. Based on scrolling through a good handful of your posts in other threads on here, I’m inclined to lean towards the latter here.
Serious conversation. Have you read HR 2 yet? The Immigration bill that passed 8 mo the before the Senate. I am interested in your analysis and what you believe is bad law. And if you believe Chucky and Biden should have allowed a vote in the Senate. Thanks.

Serious conversation. Have you read HR 2 yet? The Immigration bill that passed 8 mo the before the Senate. I am interested in your analysis and what you believe is bad law. And if you believe Chucky and Biden should have allowed a vote in the Senate. Thanks.

I don't believe there are even .01% of voters in either party who have read HR2. At best they are like me, knew it existed, and glanced at a summary. But all knew Senate wasn't going for any of it. Glancing at the summary of H2, it was several levels better than the failed Senate version.

I don't believe there are even .01% of voters in either party who have read HR2. At best they are like me, knew it existed, and glanced at a summary. But all knew Senate wasn't going for any of it. Glancing at the summary of H2, it was several levels better than the failed Senate version.
I’ll let people slide and say they didn’t read but what is not acceptable is when people parrot a narrative, disinformation if you will, that Rs blocked a immigration bill WITHOUT acknowledging the House passed a bill 8 months prior that Chucky blocked from a vote at Biden/Harris request.

And then furthering the narrative that Rs blocked in the House cuz of Trump. The House Rs had their bill. And honestly Trump should have objected because it round have restricted him. In the old days house and senate leaders would conference. Mark up the bills. And negotiate. But it is Biden (not Trump) who is in the WH so this falls on him to not have the Senate leader take up HR2.

Ahh, so the only reason you’re on here is to be an asshole. You could have just said that at our very first interaction and saved us some time.

Very true. If I recall, you identified as a black a while back, during your woke prime.
I identified as black for a while, then I switched to Asian, then I went South African, which was very confusing for the lefty libs, because I was a white person who was also African American. They couldn't quite figure out how to virtue signal me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT