ADVERTISEMENT

Which loss would you turn to a win?

Which lose would you flip to a win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
If you had the power to flip one of our current loses to a win, who would it be?

I wouldn't even pick one. I would say both games. There was poor clock management in each game, which lead to the 4th quarter breakdowns late in the game.

Tough question for me. Both games we should have won but lost for stupid reasons. The Penn State win would be huge for our chance to win the West but the Syracuse win would be bigger for rankings/bowl landing because they're a much better team than PSU.

Based on sheer "what game should we really have won", I would say Syracuse. We outplayed them six ways to sunday and still somehow lost the game.

Based on "which team would I rather have beaten", I would say Penn State. It seems like we always lose to them.

Syracuse looking good so far at Clemson. They might surge to the top 10 if they hold on there.

17 straight points for Clemson now right with two TD's at the beginning of 4th Q, and the Tigers have a slim 24-21 lead. I think Clemson is the ACC's only shot at the playoff. A Syracuse win would likely help the Big Ten and SEC.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT