ADVERTISEMENT

When they tell you who they are ..... Believe them!

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
I have heard this from both sides of the aisle.

Hopefully, everyone can agree Fascist can be determined by who is attacking the freedoms in our constitution. It reveals them.

Our #1 freedom, is the Freedom of Speech. And when this freedom is attacked via our communication platforms, all Americans should be concerned. After all, the attack on free speech, even came up in the last VP debate....and Waltz answer was not only wrong, but scary.

Many other freedoms, like the right to bear arms are also important and protect other freedoms.

I find one party wanting to attack those freedoms. Not the people of that party, but their political leaders & powerbrokers.

With that I find the following article very revealing about the powerbrokers of the Dem party. The "We lose control" line in this article screams Fascism as evidence of their underlying purpose. But at least they are saying the quiet part out loud now, for all to identify their nefarious purposes.

Try to read with an open mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
I have heard this from both sides of the aisle.

Hopefully, everyone can agree Fascist can be determined by who is attacking the freedoms in our constitution. It reveals them.

Our #1 freedom, is the Freedom of Speech. And when this freedom is attacked via our communication platforms, all Americans should be concerned. After all, the attack on free speech, even came up in the last VP debate....and Waltz answer was not only wrong, but scary.

Many other freedoms, like the right to bear arms are also important and protect other freedoms.

I find one party wanting to attack those freedoms. Not the people of that party, but their political leaders & powerbrokers.

With that I find the following article very revealing about the powerbrokers of the Dem party. The "We lose control" line in this article screams Fascism as evidence of their underlying purpose. But at least they are saying the quiet part out loud now, for all to identify their nefarious purposes.

Try to read with an open mind.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Not sure they can herd the US citizens in time for their election deadline

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT