ADVERTISEMENT

When they tell you who they are

Ben Shapiro and his radio show also part of the "MAGA media"?
I don’t know. I heard his name before and can see his face. I never listened or watched his show. If he is a Chump supporter then I reckon he is part of that MAGA media.

It's likely going to be Pence's testimony that drives it home for a jury, just as I imagine it did for the grand jury. Pence is still playing politics which is futile for him no matter how you slice it, but he pretty much gives it all away here.

FYI,
The House of Representatives has the final say.
There have been at least 3 POTUS elections that were contested and sent to the HOR who determined the POTUS.
All of those 3 Elections had alternate delegates sent to the HOR in case the first set of delegates were rejected.
This is not Illegal by any means.
And if Trump would have gotten 40,000, key area votes, out of the 155,000,000 cast he wins.
Once the courts refused to hear his cases he should have punted and started his 2024 campaign.
Punting isn't in Trump's DNA.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I don’t know. I heard his name before and can see his face. I never listened or watched his show. If he is a Chump supporter then I reckon he is part of that MAGA media.

So it's like 6 people on one station that make up the "MAGA media" and somehow every conservative/Republican watches/listens to them?

You are missing the point. The opposite is what happened. Behind the scenes, the Faux News hosts did not agree with Sydney Powell. But on air they would spread the Chump lies that the Dominion machines were changing votes. That’s what got Faux News in trouble and the reason they lost the law suit. This case is just a very small sample size of the many whoppers they told. Hence the reason I’ve been calling them Faux News for years. Again I used to like that network and watched all the time. Not no mo.
I am telling you the point, which would be easy for a real Purdue grad to understand.

Point to any segment in which a Fox host said he agreed with what Powell and the others were saying. That is what would be dishonest -- if they were saying privately to each other that Powell was completely wrong.

Otherwise, it is just airing the views of the President as stated by his reps, which is what Fox and all networks should do. Or do you think the views of a sitting president should be censored?

I am telling you the point, which would be easy for a real Purdue grad to understand.

Point to any segment in which a Fox host said he agreed with what Powell and the others were saying. That is what would be dishonest -- if they were saying privately to each other that Powell was completely wrong.

Otherwise, it is just airing the views of the President as stated by his reps, which is what Fox and all networks should do. Or do you think the views of a sitting president should be censored?
The Faux News evening hosts not only repeated what Chump was saying. They double and triple down to help spread the Dominion conspiracy theories that the man that they love is spreading, similar to the election stolen BS. Carlson, Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, and Gutfeld among others on Faux News are all part of the Chumptown cult. Behind the scenes, it's well documented that they knew the Dominion and election stolen was BS. That is why the network is out of almost $80 million dollars. Another voting outfit is fixing to sue soon for the same BS.
Chump has a serious spell on these folks. You had evangelical pastors in 2016 saying that Chump was sent from God. Unbelievable.

The Faux News evening hosts not only repeated what Chump was saying. They double and triple down to help spread the Dominion conspiracy theories that the man that they love is spreading, similar to the election stolen BS.
Guests including Powell said that. Fox people said that "according to Trump (or Powell, or whomever). At no time did they say on air that they agree that I am aware of - and you haven't been able to point to one.

Since that distinction is too complicated for you, find another example in which you think Ingraham lied. You said above, "Ingraham has her show on now spreading lies."

You said "lies" so you must be referring to more than one - unless, as I suspect, you were just ranting incoherently as you often do. So point to another "lie" by Ingraham to back up your rant.

Guests including Powell said that. Fox people said that "according to Trump (or Powell, or whomever). At no time did they say on air that they agree that I am aware of - and you haven't been able to point to one.

Since that distinction is too complicated for you, find another example in which you think Ingraham lied. You said above, "Ingraham has her show on now spreading lies."

You said "lies" so you must be referring to more than one - unless, as I suspect, you were just ranting incoherently as you often do. So point to another "lie" by Ingraham to back up your rant.
These evening folks lie or say ignorant crap every night. Again, they like to out jackass each other. If you want to know what lies and craziness they say, just watch. If their mouth is moving, they are lying.

• Haha
These evening folks lie or say ignorant crap every night. Again, they like to out jackass each other. If you want to know what lies and craziness they say, just watch. If their mouth is moving, they are lying.
I think you are lying. Prove me wrong by giving an example of Ingraham lying.

I think you are lying. Prove me wrong by giving an example of Ingraham lying.
Dude, I just did. She, along with Hannity and others lied about the Dominion machines while saying otherwise off-camera.

Dude, I just did. She, along with Hannity and others lied about the Dominion machines while saying otherwise off-camera.
You didn't, even if you can't understand. The link says, "Sidney Powell says that 'the evidence of use of 'Dominion System' is coming in so fast she 'can't even process it all,'" Ingraham posted Nov. 16 on Twitter, linking to a Fox News interview with the attorney. Get it? Sidney Powell says.

What is another 'lie' by Ingraham since you claim she is lying every night .

You didn't, even if you can't understand. The link says, "Sidney Powell says that 'the evidence of use of 'Dominion System' is coming in so fast she 'can't even process it all,'" Ingraham posted Nov. 16 on Twitter, linking to a Fox News interview with the attorney. Get it? Sidney Powell says.

What is another 'lie' by Ingraham since you claim she is lying every night .
I just posted another one. Read it or watch her show. Tucker Carlson even admitted publicly that he lies.

• Haha
One of my last posts.
If you mean the Sidney Powell thing, that was not a lie by Ingraham.

Tell you what, fauxgrad, let's both watch Ingraham tonight - or pick any night this week - and then you can point out the lies to me and I will know what you think you are talking about.

Deal?

If you mean the Sidney Powell thing, that was not a lie by Ingraham.

Tell you what, fauxgrad, let's both watch Ingraham tonight - or pick any night this week - and then you can point out the lies to me and I will know what you think you are talking about.

Deal?
Dude, I’ve served my tour of duty watching that BS. It’s your turn bruh.

Nice deflection.

Believe what? Who? Do you have a point? Are you all in on “If you go after me I’m coming after you”?
Nice deflection.

Are you all in on Joezo saying “I have never discussed Hunter’s business dealings” (even tho I gave him a lift on AF2 to meet his Chinese business partners)🤔🤡

What’s worse, a Trump “threat” or a Biden (I) promise (I know nothing about Hunters deals)

Last edited:
Nice deflection.

Are you all in on Joezo saying “I have never discussed Hunter’s business dealings” (even tho I gave him a lift on AF2 to meet his Chinese business partners)🤔🤡

What’s worse, a Trump “threat” or a Biden (I) promise (I know nothing about Hunters deals)
Oh piss off. Another MAGA who can’t bring himself to agree or disagree with a clear threat from trump. Just pretend he didn’t say it and bring up Hunter.

Which is worse lol? So you’re agreeing it’s…..”not good”……then pivot to making comparisons to the other side. Bad ones at that. Trump threatening witnesses in his upcoming trial(s) and you’re equating to Joe lying about his kid. Yeah, pretty equal stuff.

Trumps is impressed with your loyalty. Have a cookie.

• Haha
Joe is impressed with you for being the only person besides him who thought closing Bagram air base before our people were out was not imbecilic. Have some ice cream.

Joe is impressed with you for being the only person besides him who thought closing Bagram air base before our people were out was not imbecilic. Have some ice cream.
Trump's plan was to keep it and keep it open.

Wtf is it with you and Bagram? Is it the one time you think you got me in an argument……..and ringing it up every day gives the warm and fuzzies? Damn. You just bring it up and of nowhere and inject into any conversation. Grow up

Wtf is it with you and Bagram? Is it the one time you think you got me in an argument……..and ringing it up every day gives the warm and fuzzies? Damn. You just bring it up and of nowhere and inject into any conversation. Grow up
You’re right Bob. Let’s get back to talking about January 6th and Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Trump's plan was to keep it and keep it open.
Did he say that while he was president? Or after the withdrawal?

Yeah Trumps plan, and promise, was also to get us out of Afghanistan during his term. Instead he brokered a shi!!y deal, released 5000 Taliban prisoners, and left the rest to the next admin. Great plan.

It is the single dumbest post I have ever seen on any Purdue forum, so it holds a special place of dishonor.

It is the single dumbest post I have ever seen on any Purdue forum, so it holds a special place of dishonor.
Well when you make General you can lecture me on military tactics. Everybody has opinions.

Getting out of a 20 year war while the civilian government and security services are collapsing and the enemy is overrunning the country is going to be messy. Name me a similar situation that went well. Trump would have had problems too had he actually did what he said he would.

Oh piss off. Another MAGA who can’t bring himself to agree or disagree with a clear threat from trump. Just pretend he didn’t say it and bring up Hunter.

Which is worse lol? So you’re agreeing it’s…..”not good”……then pivot to making comparisons to the other side. Bad ones at that. Trump threatening witnesses in his upcoming trial(s) and you’re equating to Joe lying about his kid. Yeah, pretty equal stuff.

PTSD. What color of yellow are your shorts over the latest “Trump threat”.

What did Trump threaten exactly? To “come after you”. With what? What is the “credible” threat? Is he going to send the police…nope. The DOJ…nope. Ivana and Jared? Probably not, but those two are really scary.

Oh, I got it, Trump is going to come after people with a barrage of Tweets or I guess they’re probably called Xs now. Finger nail chomp chomp 😬. Not the dreaded Tweets from big bad orange man…Anything but that!!!!!!!

Keep chomping the finger nails Bob.

Since you are soooo distraught, you can have a whole package of Oreos little Bobby!!

You’re right Bob. Let’s get back to talking about January 6th and Trump.
Well, at least it’s current news. Something that literally “has never happened before in our country”. Seems worthy of discussion.

But you don’t want that. That’s why so many of you constantly complain about trump posts. It’s your defense mechanism. You reason that if you constantly hound people about them they will back off. Then you won’t have to hear about all his name calling and lies. You won’t be exposed to his narcissism and arrogance that has led directly to the charges against him. You won’t have to be reminded his character and judgement are based solely on what’s good for him. You’re embarrassed. You don’t like him either. That’s why so many of you prefer Ron. But that doesn’t stop you from your knee jerk defenses of him while calling yourselves independents or the BS caveat “I don’t like trump” which is always followed with a “but”.

The best irony is all the years of your “mean tweets” posts, acting like that’s the only reason for not liking him. All of you have since said, at one time or another, that you wish he would shut up. Seems like that’s your biggest problem with him. To acknowledge you support trump means you have to accept his mouth……which has become the hill too high to climb.

Sure, let’s get back to talking about 1/6 and all the ways trump tried to use his power to nullify an election and stay in power.

Last edited:
  • Haha
PTSD. What color of yellow are your shorts over the latest “Trump threat”.

What did Trump threaten exactly? To “come after you”. With what? What is the “credible” threat? Is he going to send the police…nope. The DOJ…nope. Ivana and Jared? Probably not, but those two are really scary.

Oh, I got it, Trump is going to come after people with a barrage of Tweets or I guess they’re probably called Xs now. Finger nail chomp chomp 😬. Not the dreaded Tweets from big bad orange man…Anything but that!!!!!!!

Keep chomping the finger nails Bob.

Since you are soooo distraught, you can have a whole package of Oreos little Bobby!!
He didn’t make a specific threat. Have you been paying attention? That’s not what he does. He goes right up to the line but rarely crosses it. That worked when he was president but he’s not in Kansas anymore. He’s not protected by the office. And it’s become clear he doesn’t realize he can’t get away with that sh!t as a private citizen.

He doesn’t have the power to follow through with threats now. But he’s counting on winning an election. Not only to save his ass, but to follow through with his “I am your retribution” stance. I’m sure that is a promise he will keep. If he’s elected again there will be a purge “like we’ve never seen before in our country”.

Like the simpleton you are, another mean tweets post. Just like in the indictments he’s facing now, it isn’t the words that are dangerous. It’s the actions. Actions that clearly show he thinks the rules don’t apply to him. He’s about to find out they do.

Well, at least it’s current news. Something that literally “has never happened before in our country”. Seems worthy of discussion.

But you don’t want that. That’s why so many of you constantly complain about trump posts. It’s your defense mechanism. You reason that if you constantly hound people about them they will back off. Then you won’t have to hear about all his name calling and lies. You won’t be exposed to his narcissism and arrogance that has led directly to the charges against him. You won’t have to be reminded his character and judgement are based solely on what’s good for him. You’re embarrassed. You don’t like him either. That’s why so many of you prefer Ron. But that doesn’t stop you from your knee jerk defenses of him while calling yourselves independents or the BS caveat “I don’t like trump” which is always followed with a “but”.

The best irony is all the years of your “mean tweets” posts, acting like that’s the only reason for not liking him. All of you have since said, at one time or another, that you wish he would shut up. Seems like that’s your biggest problem with him. To acknowledge you support trump means you have to accept his mouth……which has become the hill too high to climb.

Sure, let’s get back to talking about 1/6 and all the ways trump tried to use his power to nullify an election and stay in power.
Why not talk about Lyin Biden? This is one evil man, but it’s always about Trump. Biden has done a lot more damage to our country than any other human being and it’s not even close.

He didn’t make a specific threat. Have you been paying attention? That’s not what he does. He goes right up to the line but rarely crosses it. That worked when he was president but he’s not in Kansas anymore. He’s not protected by the office. And it’s become clear he doesn’t realize he can’t get away with that sh!t as a private citizen.

He doesn’t have the power to follow through with threats now. But he’s counting on winning an election. Not only to save his ass, but to follow through with his “I am your retribution” stance. I’m sure that is a promise he will keep. If he’s elected again there will be a purge “like we’ve never seen before in our country”.

Like the simpleton you are, another mean tweets post. Just like in the indictments he’s facing now, it isn’t the words that are dangerous. It’s the actions. Actions that clearly show he thinks the rules don’t apply to him. He’s about to find out they do.
You have all of your venom, but fail to see that your current clown does the same things that you bitch about incessantly, but because he is wearing your colors, it’s Ok!

Your a freakin’ hypocrite

Did he say that while he was president? Or after the withdrawal?

Yeah Trumps plan, and promise, was also to get us out of Afghanistan during his term. Instead he brokered a shi!!y deal, released 5000 Taliban prisoners, and left the rest to the next admin. Great plan.
Yea Trump told ISIS, Alcaide, The Taliban, China and Russia our plans of withdrawal.
Trump had a plan and it wasn't the cluster fk of Biden's withdrawal.
How many Americans were killed in the last 18 months of the Trump adm in Afghanistan? His strategy was working.
Trump wasn't going to turn the Country back over to the terrorists. He was going to keep the strategic Bagram Air Base.
My only concern at the time was if keeping the base, it's occupants and our interests in the region was feasible.

Well when you make General you can lecture me on military tactics. Everybody has opinions.

Getting out of a 20 year war while the civilian government and security services are collapsing and the enemy is overrunning the country is going to be messy.
LOL out loud.

You’re saying there is a tactic that calls for abandoning your best-defended, most effective evacuation asset during a chaotic evacuation, and relying instead on your enemies to help you?

Sounds like you've been reading "On Losing" by Private Joseph Robinette von Dimwitz (liberal cousin of Gen. Carl von Clausewitz, "On War").

This one was a top-five post of yours, so keep up the good work.

Faux News is the most watched network on TV. I find it amazing that no one that appears to be conservative will admit that they watch this network or listen to conservative radio. Some one is watching and listening.
I can't say what other people here do or do not watch. I can just tell you that I do not watch Fox.

The Faux News evening hosts not only repeated what Chump was saying. They double and triple down to help spread the Dominion conspiracy theories that the man that they love is spreading, similar to the election stolen BS. Carlson, Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, and Gutfeld among others on Faux News are all part of the Chumptown cult. Behind the scenes, it's well documented that they knew the Dominion and election stolen was BS. That is why the network is out of almost $80 million dollars. Another voting outfit is fixing to sue soon for the same BS.
Chump has a serious spell on these folks. You had evangelical pastors in 2016 saying that Chump was sent from God. Unbelievable.
Do you even understand the difference between a news anchor repeating what Trump is saying vs agreeing with what Trump is saying? That's the difference. It's not the anchor's job to agree or disagree. Only to report what is going on. That's why NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC etc etc are shit because they inject their opinions constantly and they are always on the left. SOME Fox people do that, but they are advertised as such. Fox does have true journalists at some times. Something you never see on the other networks.

LOL out loud.

You’re saying there is a tactic that calls for abandoning your best-defended, most effective evacuation asset during a chaotic evacuation, and relying instead on your enemies to help you?

Sounds like you've been reading "On Losing" by Private Joseph Robinette von Dimwitz (liberal cousin of Gen. Carl von Clausewitz, "On War").

This one was a top-five post of yours, so keep up the good work.
Best defended? There were only 2500 military personnel left in the entire country when Biden took office…….thanks to trump……..and they all weren’t at Bagram. The base covers 30 square miles. How well was it defended?

Biden had to send over 4000 troops BACK into Afghanistan to secure the evacuation.

To use Bagram, we would have had to transport civilians an hour north along an isolated highway, through Taliban controlled territory. Great idea. Or are you saying we should have just left troops at an isolated base for some other reason. What would that be? Do you think we should still be at Bagram?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT