ADVERTISEMENT

The big ISSUES of this election

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Voters for Trump doing so out of ECONOMY or
SECURITY (border, etc)

Voters for K2 doing so out of 1 main issue......HATE

On the Dem side, it all boils down to the leftist Media training their sheep followers to Hate Trump. They have done well at this objective. But they have had 8 years of constant training.

Their hate arguments center around 3 fictional themes. These lies crafted around HATE include.........
1. A commercial claiming T is against IVF, how repulsive.....when the T campaign has said many times they want Govt assistance for all IVF. Lol
2. A commercial about T banning Abortion or some other nonsense....and therefore one must hate T and vote Dem. This isn't even a national issue & is not relevant for this office.
3. "Saving Democracy". Got to save America from this evil tyrant. This from the folks who want to take away the 1st & 2nd Amendments to our constitution. And also from the folks that staged a coup of Biden who thousands voted for. Thus it might be the most illogical, BS argument in history. LOL

So there you have it, actual issues of economy & border security......or HATE. Those Dems....what a party. LOL

Last edited:
I have very nuanced politics. I cant stand the corporate media that cheerleads for political parties, like Fox and MSNBC. Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been completely captured by corporate interests. Both are imbedded by the deep state.

I have very nuanced politics. I cant stand the corporate media that cheerleads for political parties, like Fox and MSNBC. Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been completely captured by corporate interests. Both are imbedded by the deep state.

Both sides try to use HATE.
No one does it like the DEMs, they are masters.

But on the R side at least the issues are real....vs the fiction of the left, based solely on emotion.

As far as corporate control. Agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT