ADVERTISEMENT

Well crap...IU pauses activities to Covid

Trust me, IU knows what they have. They were lucky to be in the same galaxy against tOSU. If tOSU hadn't taken their foot off the accelerator, they might have scored 70 on IU's amazing defense.
We watched a different game. I saw a game the IU left 3 scores on the field after takeaways into OSU territory. I saw a game that OSU did not take their foot off the pedal at all as they admittedly knew they didn’t have the secondary to cover us. I saw a game that IU had two chances to tie the game late in the game.
I suspect if we actually do play a Bucket game, you’ ll have an opportunity to see our much improved defense be challenged with a couple of your very good skill players. I like our chances to perform quite well.

• Haha
Reactions: mk_peters
We watched a different game. I saw a game the IU left 3 scores on the field after takeaways into OSU territory. I saw a game that OSU did not take their foot off the pedal at all as they admittedly knew they didn’t have the secondary to cover us. I saw a game that IU had two chances to tie the game late in the game.
I suspect if we actually do play a Bucket game, you’ ll have an opportunity to see our much improved defense be challenged with a couple of your very good skill players. I like our chances to perform quite well.
😂History is definitely not on your side.

Sh*t, I can’t stop laughing. 😂 😂

Dude, you beat a Wisconsin team that was playing with a center who literally could not snap the football, and that’s it. Iowa and Northwestern and Purdue would destroy IU.
And that particular game.... starting nose guard out... starting RT out.... and QB. But we don’t whine about injuries like you all do. We simply say “next man up”. I so look forward to beating you all again. Let’s pray for the health of both of our teams so this can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue85
And that particular game.... starting nose guard out... starting RT out.... and QB. But we don’t whine about injuries like you all do. We simply say “next man up”. I so look forward to beating you all again. Let’s pray for the health of both of our teams so this can happen.
You’re not serious. I haven’t met an IU fan yet who hasn’t brought up Scott May’s broken arm and Alan Henderson’s bad leg every single March.

Dude, you are so ****ing funny.

Reactions: boiler1987

The only way you get there is to focus on what IU "could have done".

No mention of what OSU "SHOULD have done".

That's the only way you rationalize to get IU on OSU's level.

You're not.

OSU affected IU's performance. Yet, you're so blind as to not be able to see that.

OSU and IU could play 100 times. IU might win 2-5 times in that matchup. Maybe.

IU got where they are because the B1G East absolutely SUCKS right now. UM is horrible. PSU, ditto. MSU, same.

Make no mistake, it is what it is, and IU has taken advantage of the current state of affairs. but, to try to rationalize IU on the same plane as OSU is just stupid.

The only way you get there is to focus on what IU "could have done".

No mention of what OSU "SHOULD have done".

That's the only way you rationalize to get IU on OSU's level.

You're not.

OSU affected IU's performance. Yet, you're so blind as to not be able to see that.

OSU and IU could play 100 times. IU might win 2-5 times in that matchup. Maybe.

IU got where they are because the B1G East absolutely SUCKS right now. UM is horrible. PSU, ditto. MSU, same.

Make no mistake, it is what it is, and IU has taken advantage of the current state of affairs. but, to try to rationalize IU on the same plane as OSU is just stupid.
Fair enough. That is why we are fans.

Talking about football. This is a football board....correct?
Yes, but there’s not really a similar situation for IU football, right? It’s not like IU has ever had a season that was close enough to a success that one or two key injuries would cause it to go sideways.

Do you know what’s ****ing funny? IU grads trying to talk football.

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT