ADVERTISEMENT

Watched some games tonight and Barry Alvarez better lock Gard up

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Gard has the Badgers playing great basketball and Ol' Barry better lock him down now or someone else will. And Xavier destroyed #1 'Nova. Love the way X players play as a team, great defense, and a very solid coach.

Now if the Boilers can just beat the Terps.

Reactions: Hoogolf
I believe the 3-4 guards X has are stout. Purdue semi recruited a couple of them & could not touch them recruiting wise for some reason--and is why X is so good....

Hopefully Carsen Edwards can be our needed stout guard & a real difference maker in games we are missing.

If I remember correctly, I read that during Bo's tenure Wisconsin never finished outside of the top 4 in Big Ten. I thought with him gone, this would be the year they might finish in the bottom half of the conference, but it looks like they might just pull it off once again. They're in 5th place right now. It's incredible.

I watched alot of their game last night. I was much more impressed with Xavier vs Villanova. They were on the attack from the start. They have several very tough players. Xavier looked like they were the No. 1 team, although they were at home and that place was a rockin'.

If I remember correctly, I read that during Bo's tenure Wisconsin never finished outside of the top 4 in Big Ten. I thought with him gone, this would be the year they might finish in the bottom half of the conference, but it looks like they might just pull it off once again. They're in 5th place right now. It's incredible.

Tied for 4th currently.

Gard has the Badgers playing great basketball and Ol' Barry better lock him down now or someone else will. And Xavier destroyed #1 'Nova. Love the way X players play as a team, great defense, and a very solid coach.

Now if the Boilers can just beat the Terps.
Let's see how he can recruit before we go overboard. They have some nice pieces in Iverson, Happ and the other freshman, but Bo locked those guys up. Weber looked like a genius his first year at Illinois and we all know how that turned out. I agree that he has earned the job however.

Do people forget that Bo started the season coaching the Badgers? Their shots are falling in the last few games and Happ is giving them someone that keeps other teams honest. To me the biggest improve the has been Vitto Brown who couldn't score early and is now making open shots. I still think we have a strong chance to beat them at home where we shoot so much better than we do on the road.

Do people forget that Bo started the season coaching the Badgers? Their shots are falling in the last few games and Happ is giving them someone that keeps other teams honest. To me the biggest improve the has been Vitto Brown who couldn't score early and is now making open shots. I still think we have a strong chance to beat them at home where we shoot so much better than we do on the road.
Have to remember Wisconsin started winning when Gard went back to the swing offense. At least he's smart enough to know to do that. He's also making some pretty good coaching moves in the second half of games. And the Boilers should win at home every time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT