ADVERTISEMENT

Was on a call last few minutes....watching but sound turned low

Was watching in a bar/restaurant

What was the T on Jones about?
I’m guessing he didn’t appreciate Walker running through his screen so aggressively when down 20 with whatever time was left…a bit unnecessary. So Lance let him know.

Apparently Lance is classless and a dirty player according to IU for that. I wonder what they call guys who grab other players’ nuts?

Was watching in a bar/restaurant

What was the T on Jones about?
I do NOT know, but have read two takes and have no idea if true. I also wonder if the ref was the same one that gave Braden fits about flexing last week. Kim thought it was...my eyes are not good enough to see that much detail in a somewhat "new" ref that I haven't seen much.

One report from someone that said he was close enough that an IU player (#4) called him a little bitch. Another report said Lance was encouraging the paint crew with IU sucks. I have no idea like others and would love to know for certain. I have a hard time believing that a ref would get in Braden's face last week while he was on the floor flexing, but it happened...and so I don't know that a ref couldn't take a stance that encouraging the crowd (maybe it was IU sucks) couldn't be construed as some demonstrative action against a player incorrectly when in fact it was more of a public service for those unaware.

I do NOT know, but have read two takes and have no idea if true. I also wonder if the ref was the same one that gave Braden fits about flexing last week. Kim thought it was...my eyes are not good enough to see that much detail in a somewhat "new" ref that I haven't seen much.

One report from someone that said he was close enough that an IU player (#4) called him a little bitch. Another report said Lance was encouraging the paint crew with IU sucks. I have no idea like others and would love to know for certain. I have a hard time believing that a ref would get in Braden's face last week while he was on the floor flexing, but it happened...and so I don't know that a ref couldn't take a stance that encouraging the crowd (maybe it was IU sucks) couldn't be construed as some demonstrative action against a player incorrectly when in fact it was more of a public service for those unaware.

Wasn't Doug Simons from the Wisconsin game, who gave a warning to Purdue bench and Braden Smith.

Yesterday was DJ Carstensen, Brooks Wells, and Tim Comer. DJ is on quite the renaissance/epiphany mission this year. :)

Wells has done Purdue games before as has Comer.

Comer:

49419492768_237825a158_b.jpg

Wells:

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tjreese
Wasn't Doug Simons from the Wisconsin game, who gave a warning to Purdue bench and Braden Smith.

Yesterday was DJ Carstensen, Brooks Wells, and Tim Comer. DJ is on quite the renaissance/epiphany mission this year. :)
I think I mentioned before, but DJ was a teammate of Matt Waddell's brother-in-law. Thanks for the info. Still, would love to know about the tech

I think I mentioned before, but DJ was a teammate of Matt Waddell's brother-in-law. Thanks for the info. Still, would love to know about the tech

Lance Jones said something to Anthony Walker (#4 for Indiana) after Walker fouled him on the screen....guessing some expletives were involved......don't see that much in between FT's and then Jones applauding.......at the 4:23 mark of the second half with Purdue leading 73-51.

Walker also got the up-front look of Zach Edey's 3-pt FG.

Wells has done Purdue games before as has Comer.

Comer:

49419492768_237825a158_b.jpg

Wells:

mqdefault.jpg
I've seen Comer a lot.

Was at the game so don’t know what was shown on TV but Lance was encouraging the Paint Crew but that was before the first free throw. Tech wasn’t called until after first shot. I thought refs were trying to keep it from getting out of hand.

Love it. He didn’t appreciate getting ran through when he set a screen up 20 with under 4.5 to go. Love his attitude and it’s something we need/been missing.
One of the first games of the season, some guy acted like he had a problem with Edey and Lance stepped in and got nose to nose with the fake tough guy. Loved him from that moment on.

i have really grown to love lance as a boiler.

i saw the video of him dancing with the paint crew,
and now there is the dancing t-shirt that i MUST have.

can anybody point me in the right direction so i can purchase one?

(been a long weekend with my 92 year old father. my brain is broke,
and i'm too tired to google it)

any help is appreciated

boiler up!

Walker ran through Lance's screen and then when he was still on the floor was running his mouth to Lance about it. That's the part that got Lance going and the IU sucks chant going... But Lance kept talking and got a T for it...

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Walker ran through Lance's screen and then when he was still on the floor was running his mouth to Lance about it. That's the part that got Lance going and the IU sucks chant going... But Lance kept talking and got a T for it...
Yup and it was when IU was down 20+ with under 4.5 to go. Pretty unnecessary from Walker. But he was prob pissed edey hit a 3 in his face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT