ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

If we got Wandale I’d try to get him up to 190 lbs and play RB. He could still motion into the slot on occasion, but to me his best position is a Darren Sproles role and just get him the ball. Looks like he played a lot of rb/qb in high school anyway

It would make our offense almost unstoppable if he’s coming out of the backfield, with Bell/Rice/Moore at WR.

I have a hard time believing a 4 star would be willing to be a situational rb

Barkley weighs 235. Not comparable
Was referencing a back who lined up in the slot and even wide to gain an advantage. You put a CB on him, and you run a quick route and force a 185 lb DB to tackle him in open space. You get a LB, you go deep and isolate him along the sideline.

Brohm will find his best players and put them in situations to succeed. If that means one of his RB’s splitting out wide or in the slot to get a matchup he likes, it’ll happen more often than not.

Four-star receiver on Purdue visit: 'It feels like a place you want to be'

That is the Title of the premium article on the front page. I can't read the article but you can see he says it was one of the best visits he has been on. I hope we reel him in.

Four-star receiver on Purdue visit: 'It feels like a place you want to be'

That is the Title of the premium article on the front page. I can't read the article but you can see he says it was one of the best visits he has been on. I hope we reel him in.
JJ Weaver said he is cutting his list. Maybe we get both?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT