ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Edwards is key ...

May 29, 2001
... to Purdue's success in the NCAA tournament. He has played very well of late with considerable enthusiasm and energy and aggressiveness. He is versatile and athletic and effective on both ends of the court. He can be the outside threat needed to open up the inside, he can drive the ball and create his own shot when there are no other available options, and he can rebound and play in the post when the opportunities arise.

Wasn't he considered the most improved player during the off-season last year? He was notable absent from much of the season but I am glad he is finally playing strong now. He is the reason that Purdue is playing so well as a team right now. Doing many of the things needed to make Purdue a higher dimensional team.

Hopefully, Vince and the rest of the team take this learning opportunity and prepare for a strong NCAA tournament run.

Go Purdue!
CoBo

... to Purdue's success in the NCAA tournament. He has played very well of late with considerable enthusiasm and energy and aggressiveness. He is versatile and athletic and effective on both ends of the court. He can be the outside threat needed to open up the inside, he can drive the ball and create his own shot when there are no other available options, and he can rebound and play in the post when the opportunities arise.

Wasn't he considered the most improved player during the off-season last year? He was notable absent from much of the season but I am glad he is finally playing strong now. He is the reason that Purdue is playing so well as a team right now. Doing many of the things needed to make Purdue a higher dimensional team.

Hopefully, Vince and the rest of the team take this learning opportunity and prepare for a strong NCAA tournament run.

Go Purdue!
CoBo
I would agree, he's a key piece.
This is Hammons' team. His time. If his energy & leadership is present, we go far. If not, we go Sweet 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT