ADVERTISEMENT

USA vs Iran U19 Live

I watched almost the entirety of the 1st half and I think CE has had the most complete game so far. Pushing pace, scoring in transition, knocking down open 3s, and being a pest on d. Cal rewarded him with some good minutes as well.

I may be a bit biased and yes Iran is not a powerhouse. But CE belongs with the elite in his age group.

One game, and its Iran, but it doesn't feel like nearly as talented of a team as the one biggie was on two years ago. Josh Jackson, healthy Harry Giles, Jason Tatum, Brunson... the talent jumped off the screen just watching for a couple of minutes. I don't get the same vibe from this group. That biggie on this team might be the featured player

Carsen had 2 turnovers in the couple minutes I watched. Hopefully Cline improved enough to keep his starting spot. Turnovers are the difference between Sweet 16 and Final 4.

And that applies both ways. Truth is a matter of perception. Edwards > pj and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cline! And so is Eastern!

And that applies both ways. Truth is a matter of perception. Edwards > pj and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cline! And so is Eastern!

There's no truth in perception. Those are just your perceptions. Carsen turned it over twice in the span of a couple minutes against a below average defensive team. Truth. Wisconsin has the most tournament wins of any team in the country last 4 years and all their losses were by 1 or 2 possessions and their #1 priority is not turning it over. Truth.

And you are trying to say Cline wouldn't have turned the ball over? And that Cline would have made the clutch 3's that Edwards made? And that Cline would have been the catalyst that Edwards was? Yes, Edwards had 3 turnovers, But there is a lot more to his game than just one stat.

And you are trying to say Cline wouldn't have turned the ball over? And that Cline would have made the clutch 3's that Edwards made? And that Cline would have been the catalyst that Edwards was? Yes, Edwards had 3 turnovers, But there is a lot more to his game than just one stat.
That guy is a troll.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Additionally facts are not truth. Facts are data that cannot be changed. The truth is determined by your beliefs and values. Did God create the world in seven days? Is that opinion or truth? It depends on your perception and taking the word literallly or figuratively.

Facts are truth. Quit trying to sell your perceptions. Cline has the 2nd best assist to turnover ratio in Purdue history. Ideally, he'll get his 3 pointers up to 50% where they should be and go to Dakota's school of defense. Carsen can use his explosive but reckless play to win 6th MOTY.

Last edited:
Facts are truth. Quit trying to sell your perceptions. Cline has the 2nd best assist to turnover ratio in Purdue history. Ideally, he'll get his 3 pointers up to 50% where they should be and go to Dakota's school of defense. Carsen can use his explosive but reckless play to win 6th MOTY.
Edwards>cline. Not even close either.

Reactions: Ben Shadeland
Sorry, facts are data. And data is used to make a conclusion. And conclusions are used as a basis to form the truth. Is your wife or girl friend overweight or ugly? What you believe to be the truth may be different than what she sees as the truth. Does Trump lie or does the media lie? It all depends on your frame of reference. That was one of Einstein's theories. Perhaps you should ask the workers at the Carrier plant about the word truth verses the facts. Facts never change. But the truth changes constantly.

Cline is a very 1 dimensional player. He also doesn't make many turnovers because he stands around a lot and shoots the ball when it gets it. He also doesn't do much besides shoot. I'll take a playmaker any day over a shooter. Sorry Reggie Miller, I prefer Magic Johnson.

34352155.jpg

Cline = the Assassin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT