ADVERTISEMENT

USA U19 World Cup Team

I thought he looked pretty good weight wise in that other thread. I would guess he’s down another 10-15 since the Virginia game.

Reactions: ChuckJr and Schnelk
Correct, Tre has been invited to tryouts. MP was quoted as saying that if he goes to tryouts at 260 he’ll make the team, if he goes in at 280 he won’t. Given Matt’s position and the coach, that may be more of a statement of fact than a prediction.
It seems Tre took it to heart. If the guy takes on Biggie's drive and ambition, the sky's the limit.

for more than just Tre!
Yep, I agree here. It seems the culture of players has changed quite a bit from Ray Davis’s freshman year. He became a leader and Biggie came in and showed how to do the hard work. The four seniors two years ago, all had that new mindset and it seems to be working well. Kudos to Paint for finding the guys who would buy into team play and sacrifice.

Correct, Tre has been invited to tryouts. MP was quoted as saying that if he goes to tryouts at 260 he’ll make the team, if he goes in at 280 he won’t. Given Matt’s position and the coach, that may be more of a statement of fact than a prediction.
yes, in the perfect attendance thread it was mentioned that Matt and Weber would both be on staff and that Tre was gone at the time and would return that weekend. Matt joked about how he reminded Tre that tryouts would take place with "thin air to scare the $hit out of Tre". ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT