ADVERTISEMENT

TV schedule this season

BoilerNGold013

True Freshman
Oct 26, 2014
Was looking over the full schedule and looking at the different networks that will have the games. Crazy that after Maui, ESPN family of network will have no Purdue games for the remainder of the year! I assume that all of the games ESPN may have gotten were sucked up by the new NBC deal to promote peacock. The new TV deal with NBC really has separated the BIG away from ESPN. All of the Purdue CBS games will be road games this year BUT Purdue gets two prime time games at 8 PM on FOX at home (IU and Mich ST) which should be amazing for more exposure as Mackey will be insane for both games. Glad the @ iu game will be the game on peacock and not at Mackey.
I am definitely going to have to pay out for peacock for a couple months (Arizona game, IU and quite a few other earlier in conference games) but will probably cancel once Jan is over as there is just one game left on peacock for the season.

Reactions: Schnelk
Was looking over the full schedule and looking at the different networks that will have the games. Crazy that after Maui, ESPN family of network will have no Purdue games for the remainder of the year! I assume that all of the games ESPN may have gotten were sucked up by the new NBC deal to promote peacock. The new TV deal with NBC really has separated the BIG away from ESPN. All of the Purdue CBS games will be road games this year BUT Purdue gets two prime time games at 8 PM on FOX at home (IU and Mich ST) which should be amazing for more exposure as Mackey will be insane for both games. Glad the @ iu game will be the game on peacock and not at Mackey.
I am definitely going to have to pay out for peacock for a couple months (Arizona game, IU and quite a few other earlier in conference games) but will probably cancel once Jan is over as there is just one game left on peacock for the season.
Peacock is great.... paid $20 for an entire year a few months ago. Not only games, but OP Live is worth it alone :)

I will take Peacock over ESPN any day. Only negative from my standpoint is exposure. Can't stand ESPN.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT