ADVERTISEMENT

Way to watch Peacock games on youtube

Emartin70287

Sophomore
Nov 17, 2015
Search Dz yt on Youtube if you want to check out the Michigan Purdue game. Ive seen the IU game posted, and the Michigan game the other day. Its the full game. Yeah Im being cheap by not paying foe Peacock, but I'm drawing the line there. Ive already paid for big10 network. Matthew loves ball has great highlights, but that channel has been more inconsistent of late. Feel free to post more ways to post for future games.

EVERY game on Peacock freezes CONSTANTLY during play in our house. pretty much unwatchable. Sometimes freezes completely until you back out and restart. But ONLY on the tv's, not the computer......... both streaming..... but computer pic is fine. 4 or 5 bars on the signal strength, reboot modem, etc etc
Then they go to commercial and the picture is fine. Until the game comes back on. After the game the picture is fine.............
EVERY GAME.... it's like they run out of bandwidth, but does that make sense on the sending end?

EVERY game on Peacock freezes CONSTANTLY during play in our house. pretty much unwatchable. Sometimes freezes completely until you back out and restart. But ONLY on the tv's, not the computer......... both streaming..... but computer pic is fine. 4 or 5 bars on the signal strength, reboot modem, etc etc
Then they go to commercial and the picture is fine. Until the game comes back on. After the game the picture is fine.............
EVERY GAME.... it's like they run out of bandwidth, but does that make sense on the sending end?
couple weeks ago the cable tech was out in front of the house, I asked him to check out my lap top. He asked if I had any issues and I said when I stream a basketball game sometimes it's hard to tell if the ball went in the hoop and some brief stops. He said something was set at 18 and adjusted it to 100 where it should be. Works marvelously now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT