ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attending black journalists meeting in Chicago

I believe that's incorrect. There's data to suggest that as far as accomplishments, economy, global stability, etc, that Trump's 4 years were arguably the most successful in history for any POTUS.
However, there are a lot of people who have such disdain for Trump the person, that they simply won't vote for him or vote at all.
My mom is a good example. She can't state anything about Trump policy that she disagrees with, but she can't stand Trump the person and won't vote for him.
What data? I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m just asking for something to back this up.

And of course people voted AGAINST him. It happens every election. You don’t think people voted AGAINST Hilary? This isn’t any kind of revelation. It’s been going on for every election. It doesn’t invalidate someone’s vote, either. Everyone has their reasons.

He actually only needs some of the black vote in a few states: PA/OH/MI/GA/WI.
The black vote in places like NY or CA don't matter because those states will go to Harris.
He won’t get the black vote in any of those states. He won’t get the black vote at all.

Well of course there is. On both sides. What, you think Fox is trying to appeal to democrats and MSNBC is trying to appeal to republicans? Tale as old as time.
FOX and MSNBC are the two outliers. The don't even claim to be unbiased.

The 3 main nightly and morning news stations: NBC, ABC, CBS are clearly and unarguably left leaning and put the Dem candidate in a much more favorable light. In fact, it's been proven that the coverage these stations do provide for a Republican candidate is often centered around some sort of negative or controversial event/topic, instead of highlighting something they did that was positive.

What data? I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m just asking for something to back this up.
And of course people voted AGAINST him. It happens every election. You don’t think people voted AGAINST Hilary? This isn’t any kind of revelation. It’s been going on for every election. It doesn’t invalidate someone’s vote, either. Everyone has their reasons.

He won’t get the black vote in any of those states. He won’t get the black vote at all.
Do you understand how the electoral college works?
He doesn't need to get a majority of the black vote in those states. He just needs to peel off enough of the black vote.
The vast majority of voters in those states are white and the majority of white voters in those states are likely to vote Republican.

What's your predication of the national black vote that Trump will get?
<10%
10-15%
15-20%
>20%

FOX and MSNBC are the two outliers. The don't even claim to be unbiased.

The 3 main nightly and morning news stations: NBC, ABC, CBS are clearly and unarguably left leaning and put the Dem candidate in a much more favorable light. In fact, it's been proven that the coverage these stations do provide for a Republican candidate is often centered around some sort of negative or controversial event/topic, instead of highlighting something they did that was positive.
If I recall, Fox has the largest national audience almost every night. That’s not an outlier. Something like a newsmax is probably more an outlier. But not Fox.

I really don’t watch the major networks to have an opinion either way so if that’s what you think about those networks, that’s fine. They all have agendas, though. Zero doubt about that!

I didn’t insinuate it. I said it. It’s true. On both sides. No need to make anything up. I own what I said.
Please show who these people are. I'm sure that you will have a hard time really finding anyone that fits your argument.
Re: The election. Gonna be super honest here. I have a really hard time taking someone seriously on any topic if you live in a world where the only way you can get through a day is by being a sore loser. Time and time and time again, the election has not been proven to be fraudulent or rigged or stolen. Time and time and time again, people who believe this have been given ample time to prove this and can’t. Nothing nefarious happened. Nothing was stolen. Trump lost the last election. If you are going to carry on about things like ballot harvesting etc then I just see no point in discussing anything else, regardless of topic, with you because you’re undermining the foundation of democracy by turning your grievances into something that isn’t true.
Sounds like you're a product of the propaganda too.

Please show who these people are. I'm sure that you will have a hard time really finding anyone that fits your argument.

Sounds like you're a product of the propaganda too.
Oh come on. Be better than this. Propaganda? You mean to tell me that all the checks and balances in place failed or were rigged or whatever word you believe to conspire against Trump. Tell you what, you come to me with actual, verifiable and credible proof, and we can talk. Otherwise I’m just going to think you’re a MyPillow guy knockoff and that’s no compliment.

I appreciate the link. I know there are a lot of great things in here. Just curious though as to the criteria that is used to make his accomplishments the best of any potus ever. I’m not disputing, rather just asking for the criteria used because I think we would all agree that the goal for any potus is to be the best one possible.

Oh come on. Be better than this. Propaganda? You mean to tell me that all the checks and balances in place failed or were rigged or whatever word you believe to conspire against Trump. Tell you what, you come to me with actual, verifiable and credible proof, and we can talk. Otherwise I’m just going to think you’re a MyPillow guy knockoff and that’s no compliment.
Have you seen some of the court cases that's been going on? You are telling me that you don't believe there is bias in the courts? Please...

You have to have your head up your ass if you are to believe there was nothing shady that happened at all.

If I recall, Fox has the largest national audience almost every night. That’s not an outlier. Something like a newsmax is probably more an outlier. But not Fox.

I really don’t watch the major networks to have an opinion either way so if that’s what you think about those networks, that’s fine. They all have agendas, though. Zero doubt about that!
The Fox audience is voting Trump no matter what. The MSNBC audience is voting Harris no matter what.
The undecideds get a lot of their info from the other 3 major networks. That's where the bias comes in that negatively impacts Republicans.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The Fox audience is voting Trump no matter what. The MSNBC audience is voting Harris no matter what.
The undecideds get a lot of their info from the other 3 major networks. That's where the bias comes in that negatively impacts Republicans.
Do you have stats to back this claim up?

Have you seen some of the court cases that's been going on? You are telling me that you don't believe there is bias in the courts? Please...

You have to have your head up your ass if you are to believe there was nothing shady that happened at all.
I know there have been many court cases over the last several years and they’ve mostly been tossed without merit. Again, bring me some actual, verifiable proof and let’s talk.

Until then, my head isn’t up my ass but you’re certainly talking out of yours.

Last edited:
Do you understand how the electoral college works?
He doesn't need to get a majority of the black vote in those states. He just needs to peel off enough of the black vote.
The vast majority of voters in those states are white and the majority of white voters in those states are likely to vote Republican.

What's your predication of the national black vote that Trump will get?
<10%
10-15%
15-20%
>20%
Dude. I know how it works. I stand by what I said. I'll be more clearer. The republicans and certainly Chump will never get any substantial black votes to swing any election in any state in any election. Been that way ever since Barry Goldwater kicked blacks out of the republican party back in 1964. It's going to be that way until the repubs make the party more palatable for black voters. If last weeks jacked up Chump performance at the NABJ doesn't confirm that, then I don't know what. If Biden would have stayed in the race, low black turn out may have been a factor negatively affecting the dems. Would be still the majority of black votes going to Biden. Now that Harris is in the race now, I haven't seen this much excitement among black voters since Obama.

If Biden was still in the race, perhaps Chump may have gotten 12% of the black vote. Now he maybe just shy of 10% of the black vote.

Dude. I know how it works. I stand by what I said. I'll be more clearer. The republicans and certainly Chump will never get any substantial black votes to swing any election in any state in any election. Been that way ever since Barry Goldwater kicked blacks out of the republican party back in 1964. It's going to be that way until the repubs make the party more palatable for black voters. If last weeks jacked up Chump performance at the NABJ doesn't confirm that, then I don't know what. If Biden would have stayed in the race, low black turn out may have been a factor negatively affecting the dems. Would be still the majority of black votes going to Biden. Now that Harris is in the race now, I haven't seen this much excitement among black voters since Obama.

If Biden was still in the race, perhaps Chump may have gotten 12% of the black vote. Now he maybe just shy of 10% of the black vote.
Again, he doesn't need substantial, he needs just enough in specific areas of some specific states.

So you're predicting he gets less than 10% of the black vote. Marking it down.

You're welcome to think it's my opinion, but it's a pretty well known fact. There are books about this phenomena. Plus all you have to do is watch what people have to say about Trump during on the street interviews and it's clear they get their info from the media which are mostly propaganda lies.
You mean the assassination attempt wasn't staged by Trump.
Come On Man!

• Haha
BNI, you might find this ABC News article of interest.

You seem to be really trying so hard to get blacks to vote for Chump. Just send him a message to stop acting like an ass in front of black audiences and you may get your wish.

Some of what is in the article is what I've saying. As far as young voters, Unfortunately the number of young black voters is not where it should be and it's sad due to the fact of what blacks have gone through in past decades in order for blacks to be able to vote in the first place. A lot of people in general and certainly a lot of young black folks do not think that their one vote count. Then you are left with the young blacks that do vote. Most will for Harris. Any increase that may go to Chump, again is not going to be enough to swing in Chump's favor.

I know there have been many court cases over the last several years and they’ve mostly been tossed without merit. Again, bring me some actual, verifiable proof and let’s talk.

Until then, my head isn’t up my ass but you’re certainly talking out of yours.
No, they've mostly been tossed without standing. Big difference. Although, I agree that many of the cases did not have merit. The main issue that I believe turned the election was never taken to court because it was discovered much too late.

No, they've mostly been tossed without standing. Big difference. Although, I agree that many of the cases did not have merit. The main issue that I believe turned the election was never taken to court because it was discovered much too late.
Which was what? Saying “the election was stolen” with zero proof is rather nonsensical and conspiratorial. I’ve asked you several times already for actual and verifiable proof since you’ve made the claim and you’ve provided exactly nothing. So I’m going to keep assuming you’re this board’s version of Mike Lindell.

Which was what? Saying “the election was stolen” with zero proof is rather nonsensical and conspiratorial. I’ve asked you several times already for actual and verifiable proof since you’ve made the claim and you’ve provided exactly nothing. So I’m going to keep assuming you’re this board’s version of Mike Lindell.
Nobody said there was no evidence. There's a huge difference between evidence and proof.

I have not once read you ask for proof. If you want to talk about evidence. There's plenty. Proving fraud is extremely hard because of the way our current system works. Why are we the only major country in the world that doesn't require proving citizenship before casting a ballot?

2000 Mules provides all of the evidence you need. But there's more.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
You seem to be really trying so hard to get blacks to vote for Chump. Just send him a message to stop acting like an ass in front of black audiences and you may get your wish.

Some of what is in the article is what I've saying. As far as young voters, Unfortunately the number of young black voters is not where it should be and it's sad due to the fact of what blacks have gone through in past decades in order for blacks to be able to vote in the first place. A lot of people in general and certainly a lot of young black folks do not think that their one vote count. Then you are left with the young blacks that do vote. Most will for Harris. Any increase that may go to Chump, again is not going to be enough to swing in Chump's favor.
If the black vote, including the young black vote, swings slightly in Trumps favor in only a few swing states, then that's all that's going to be needed.
He doesn't need to get 50% of the vote in NY, CA or IL, but if he can peel off a few % points in 4-5 swing states, then he wins.

If the black vote, including the young black vote, swings slightly in Trumps favor in only a few swing states, then that's all that's going to be needed.
He doesn't need to get 50% of the vote in NY, CA or IL, but if he can peel off a few % points in 4-5 swing states, then he wins.
If this. If that. The fact is that he won't. Not with this enthusiasm with Harris and Chump not being able to relate to black voters.

If this. If that. The fact is that he won't. Not with this enthusiasm with Harris and Chump not being able to relate to black voters.
This is very interesting.

Tell you what.. You seem pretty confident, about Trump and the black vote. Care to make a wager?
How about loser makes a $100 contribution to the charity of the winners choice?
Here's the bet.

Trump get's more that 10% of the black vote in PA and GA, just those 2 states. If he gets less than 10% in either, you win. More than 10% in both, I win.
Deal?

This is very interesting.

Tell you what.. You seem pretty confident, about Trump and the black vote. Care to make a wager?
How about loser makes a $100 contribution to the charity of the winners choice?
Here's the bet.

Trump get's more that 10% of the black vote in PA and GA, just those 2 states. If he gets less than 10% in either, you win. More than 10% in both, I win.
Deal?
I don't gamble.

Blacks not voting at all has historically been the main issue. Low black turnout usually benefit the repubs. Doesn't seem likely, however this go around.

Nobody said there was no evidence. There's a huge difference between evidence and proof.

I have not once read you ask for proof. If you want to talk about evidence. There's plenty. Proving fraud is extremely hard because of the way our current system works. Why are we the only major country in the world that doesn't require proving citizenship before casting a ballot?

2000 Mules provides all of the evidence you need. But there's more.
I’ve mentioned proof multiple times in my responses to you. Go back and read them. 2000 Mules was immediately debunked and pulled by the distributor. Aka not a reliable source. You and folks like you have had three plus years to prove your claims, which is where the burden lies. Yet when push comes to shove, nothing happens. At some point maybe it would behoove you to think that it actually wasn’t rigged/stolen and that instead Trump just flat out lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What occurred was that rules were changed by Democrat Governors and SoS without authority. In PA they sent out mass ballots without an absentee request. Then they counted ballots days after and changed the rules on postmark date. Same thing in Wisconsin. And NV. And MI. They used “emergency powers” that did not exist and got their hands slapped after. The authority to change election procedures is held by the State legislatures. You don’t find it odd that all these swing states run by Dems basically implemented the same rules? My friend put East got multiple ballots at his apartment. How the F can you have integrity when you are mass mailing ballots based on voting rolls that haven’t been cleaned in 10 plus years?

Trumps problem is his lawyers were late to the game and fought ad hoc. They needed to due the before. A judge isn’t gonna overturn a whole State. And judges are wont to get involved although they have overturned election. But that just creates a constitutional crises. And probably gets him/her death threats.

What occurred was that rules were changed by Democrat Governors and SoS without authority. In PA they sent out mass ballots without an absentee request. Then they counted ballots days after and changed the rules on postmark date. Same thing in Wisconsin. And NV. And MI. They used “emergency powers” that did not exist and got their hands slapped after. The authority to change election procedures is held by the State legislatures. You don’t find it odd that all these swing states run by Dems basically implemented the same rules? My friend put East got multiple ballots at his apartment. How the F can you have integrity when you are mass mailing ballots based on voting rolls that haven’t been cleaned in 10 plus years?

Trumps problem is his lawyers were late to the game and fought ad hoc. They needed to due the before. A judge isn’t gonna overturn a whole State. And judges are wont to get involved although they have overturned election. But that just creates a constitutional crises. And probably gets him/her death threats.
None of this is proof of cheating though. And are you saying only democrats voted with these rules and not republicans?

Maybe rethink this, go find some ACTUAL proof that the election was stolen, rigged etc and try again.

None of this is proof of cheating though. And are you saying only democrats voted with these rules and not republicans?

Maybe rethink this, go find some ACTUAL proof that the election was stolen, rigged etc and try again.
They can’t and won’t.

I’m not sure how anyone could have watched that panel and not thought it was a really horrible look for Trump.

Look, kudos to him for going there. But that’s really where any accolades should stop. He immediately went into victim mode and started taking swipes at the interviewer who, mind you, was asking him questions about things he has literally said. He doesn’t like to be challenged and when he is, that’s his default reaction.

He sat there and aired grievances and then gave his usual talking points about doing “the most “ for x group of people with zero actual stats to back it up. I wish the interviewers had actually pressed him more on that, to be honest.

I’m sure my post will be met with standard retorts of “that’s not what he meant” and “ he was attacked “ and you’re free to say those things to me, but I just cannot believe anyone in their right mind would think he did himself any favors that day.
So the problem is taking the comments in a vacuum and not understanding that Trump always has an angle. He wanted this “Is Kamala black ?” In the ethersphere to initiate the questioning. Because they knew there was a wealth of tape and articles from when she did not identify as black (probably because it didn’t serve her). Just watch the 2019 Don Lemon interview with April Ryan. That’s a hard left show. That was some serious doubt by Lemon. The cooking with Mindy Kaling and her touting her Indian heritage. Or watch the recent local CBS affiliate piece at the black barber shop in Philly.

But what the big picture is about is her as an identitarian who uses her race when and where she needs. Now people are seeing these previous clips and stories and it doesn’t reconcile with the Canadian school girl to UC Berkeley talking Southern dropping G’s at her Atlanta rally like she’s Kamala from the Block. Thing is people don’t like phonies. And the goal was expose her as such. Both personally and policy. And that’s been the theme of their attack.

So the problem is taking the comments in a vacuum and not understanding that Trump always has an angle. He wanted this “Is Kamala black ?” In the ethersphere to initiate the questioning. Because they knew there was a wealth of tape and articles from when she did not identify as black (probably because it didn’t serve her). Just watch the 2019 Don Lemon interview with April Ryan. That’s a hard left show. That was some serious doubt by Lemon. The cooking with Mindy Kaling and her touting her Indian heritage. Or watch the recent local CBS affiliate piece at the black barber shop in Philly.

But what the big picture is about is her as an identitarian who uses her race when and where she needs. Now people are seeing these previous clips and stories and it doesn’t reconcile with the Canadian school girl to UC Berkeley talking Southern dropping G’s at her Atlanta rally like she’s Kamala from the Block. Thing is people don’t like phonies. And the goal was expose her as such. Both personally and policy. And that’s been the theme of their attack.

If you have to simp for him, then he failed at getting his message across effectively. He said what he said. I watched the entire interview. It went very poorly. The end.

• Haha

Because Rs are day of vote voters. Dems with the help of Zuckerberg instituted large ballot harvesting organizations. But I’ll agree that proving it is hard because you lose chain of custody. And like in Clark County the election board implemented a policy to separate and destroy the ballot from the envelope which means you couldn’t even challenge signatures.

I guess my question is to you. Were you comfortable with millions of ballots being mailed to people who never asked for them and then allowing politically connected organizations to pick up these ballots and drop them off in boxes? Not at voting sites? Can you name another country in the world that has ever administered an election like this?

Freaking Brazil and Argentina can count an entire country in a day and places like Maricopa, Fulton, Milwaukee Dane, Detroit and Philly takes days and weeks? And why is it the same every election? What do these places have in common?

You know darn well that there are a lot of stupid people out there who get their 'news' from celebrities, athletes, social media influences and the liberal media. They're mentally lazy and believe what they're told. Unfortunately, these people can also vote.
All that is true, but I still don’t know how some can be so stupid. Somewhere you hope reality slips in

If you have to simp for him, then he failed at getting his message across effectively. He said what he said. I watched the entire interview. It went very poorly. The end.
I don’t have to simp for him. I wouldn’t have taken that approach. However people are talking. But you are very biased against him so your opinion means little. I mean, you dont see the chaos occurring today? We are on the verge of large scale war in the Middle East, nobody even talks about Ukraine despite how many billions? China is about the invade Taiwan. And is deeping roots in SA. They’re are over 10 million illegals taking resources from Americans with no plan to remove them and now we learn they have been releasing terror watch list subjects into the interior. You think this is normal? Oh and we are teetering in recession a just dropped about 2000 points in the DJ.

I hate listening to Trump but he had some ass kickers in his admin and these things didn’t occur for 4 years. You can’t see the diff in life today and 2019? First time in my 50 plus years of life the US was free of any foreign entanglements. That’s what I am voting on. War makes countries poor. Trump knows that much.

Because Rs are day of vote voters. Dems with the help of Zuckerberg instituted large ballot harvesting organizations. But I’ll agree that proving it is hard because you lose chain of custody. And like in Clark County the election board implemented a policy to separate and destroy the ballot from the envelope which means you couldn’t even challenge signatures.

I guess my question is to you. Were you comfortable with millions of ballots being mailed to people who never asked for them and then allowing politically connected organizations to pick up these ballots and drop them off in boxes? Not at voting sites? Can you name another country in the world that has ever administered an election like this?

Freaking Brazil and Argentina can count an entire country in a day and places like Maricopa, Fulton, Milwaukee Dane, Detroit and Philly takes days and weeks? And why is it the same every election? What do these places have in common?
So no Republicans vote early? Not a single one? Not one republican in this entire country votes during early voting? Well knock me over with a feather.

That’s obviously not true, of course, and you’re just shooting yourself in the foot with that first sentence.

The rest is just run of the mill conspiracy stuff that I’m guessing if I asked, you have zero proof for either. See, that’s the thing. It’s one thing to make those kinds of claims like you’re doing. And the more they’re repeated, some start to believe it. But all I’m asking for is proof. If you have some, lay it out. If not, then find someone else to buy whatever it is you’re trying to sell.

So this is how it happens in big D machine cities. There are unfortunately no R judges. Precinct captains coordinate with the poll workers who have the rolls and know the people who are not likely to vote or are yes, dead. Or they register phony people to get more ballots. This is possible because D controlled States do not clean rolls. Then at the end of the night they go through and “vote.” I have explained thus before.

You want proof? Here is the Federal prosecution. Look where it is? Philly wards. You know. The place in PA that we had to wait and wait for results.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/p...itical-operative-pleads-guilty-election-fraud

This shit has been going on since the early 70s (that we know) when a huge FBI sting uncovered massive voting fraud in Chicago. Same exact playbook. You want the court docs?

So no Republicans vote early? Not a single one? Not one republican in this entire country votes during early voting? Well knock me over with a feather.

That’s obviously not true, of course, and you’re just shooting yourself in the foot with that first sentence.

The rest is just run of the mill conspiracy stuff that I’m guessing if I asked, you have zero proof for either. See, that’s the thing. It’s one thing to make those kinds of claims like you’re doing. And the more they’re repeated, some start to believe it. But all I’m asking for is proof. If you have some, lay it out. If not, then find someone else to buy whatever it is you’re trying to sell.
I just gave you proof. Your problem is you believe the lies that voter fraud doesn’t exist. We need tighter control and that would secure the vote for ALL parties. I don’t want Rs to cheat either.

But you are one of those who call others baseless so I will bet you on this board in public $1000 that for the next 365 days I will send you a prosecuted case for fraud or scheming.

If you believe what you believe is true easy money for you.

And Rs being day of vote voters is a statistically proven fact. Of course some vote early. But it’s a R thing to go in person. The Trump campaign is trying to change this, If you think I meant that none do it shows the absurdity of your position.

Here were the issues with Nevada. A R governor will clean this up. There are ways to increase security an integrity that doesn’t disenfranchise voters. Why does one side reject them? People who cheat institutes process that make it possible to cheat.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...signature-on-6-mail-ballot-envelopes-2674184/

I’m not sure how anyone could have watched that panel and not thought it was a really horrible look for Trump.

Look, kudos to him for going there. But that’s really where any accolades should stop. He immediately went into victim mode and started taking swipes at the interviewer who, mind you, was asking him questions about things he has literally said. He doesn’t like to be challenged and when he is, that’s his default reaction.

He sat there and aired grievances and then gave his usual talking points about doing “the most “ for x group of people with zero actual stats to back it up. I wish the interviewers had actually pressed him more on that, to be honest.

I’m sure my post will be met with standard retorts of “that’s not what he meant” and “ he was attacked “ and you’re free to say those things to me, but I just cannot believe anyone in their right mind would think he did himself any favors that day.
Is it possible for “any” republican to give a “good look”? A good look can only happen with good questions…that should be obvious. Since before you were born at least back to LBJ, blacks have voted roughly 90% for any person that stated he was the democrat running for president. You can parse the data how you want and apply an Analysis of Variance to determine the race and sex effect and you will find the strongest component is blacks voting for democrats. The rest of the divisions don’t have the dominance or collective gathering of a mindset as the black voter into not just a candidate, but any candidate as long as it is a democrat. What reason would one have to expect a “good show” for any republican when you know there isn’t a lot of individual thought as confirmed by not only the high percent every election, but the high percent for whatever candidate is the democrat. That said, Trump may get more black grifters and Sambos than any previous republican previously. Rarely do people agree with all facets of what they see whether a debate, a beauty pageant before it was bombed as sexist, the most valuable player on a team in a given game, the best teams and so forth. People come into an event with a bias and that bias can be manipulated by media else we wouldn't have commercials or talk shows...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT