ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attending black journalists meeting in Chicago

Nobody said that they were 5 buddies on a stroll. But they were exonerated for a crime that they did not commit. This is why the death penalty has been suspended in several states, mostly blue states. Many folks, mostly people of color have been killed or on death row for crimes that they did not commit. The state of Illinois, thanks to a group from Northwestern University, let out over 20 or so death row inmates because it was later found that they did not commit the crimes that they were convicted of.
Perhaps this is why Trump was willing exonerate them from the rape charge but knew they were guilty of other crimes, including being accomplices in the eventual rape of that woman. Like being at the scene of a murder but not being the trigger man.

Reactions: mediaexpert
Actually, the number was 13.
With DNA evidence, cameras, etc, the risk of error is significantly lower now than what it once was.
That's why I'm still in favor of the death penalty. An eye for an eye.
There are still 2 types of justice systems in America.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
There are still 2 types of justice systems in America.
Yep. There's the kind that actually holds people accountable for crime and there's the Dem kind that annoys the perpetrator of a crime by arresting them before turning them loose to repeat. How inconvenient to be bothered by arrest if you're not actually being held accountable.

Don't sound like no new accent to me. Hillary sure did though.
No matter how much dem elites talk down to minorities, you accept it - from "boy" to this pathetic fake accent.

Does Trump talk down to blacks or use a fake accent? No, he has enough respect not to do that.

No matter how much dem elites talk down to minorities, you accept it - from "boy" to this pathetic fake accent.

Does Trump talk down to blacks or use a fake accent? No, he has enough respect not to do that.
No he just talks about black jobs. What the so and so are black jobs.

Ol
However, once the student loans are forgiven, now these folks have more money to spend to help the economy. Money to pay off other debt. Money to buy a crib.

The economy doesn't change because a dollar moves from a loan payoff to Walmart. Dollars still circulate in the economy several times regardless of where they go.

What does change in the economy.....more printed money to pay off loans. That is the change. Money we don't have. Thus when printed, causes more inflation by definition. Also causes more national debt.

I shouldn't have to type the above that is obvious to any Purdue grad. So I will have to question, did you go to Purdue, or just somehow avoid basic economics @ Purdue??

Ol

The economy doesn't change because a dollar moves from a loan payoff to Walmart. Dollars still circulate in the economy several times regardless of where they go.

What does change in the economy.....more printed money to pay off loans. That is the change. Money we don't have. Thus when printed, causes more inflation by definition. Also causes more national debt.

I shouldn't have to type the above that is obvious to any Purdue grad. So I will have to question, did you go to Purdue, or just somehow avoid basic economics @ Purdue??
When people spend money it does help the economy. The more money people have, the more they will spend. With extra money they can buy a car. A house. Pay off other debt. Then they’ll have more money to spend again.

I think you need to dust off your Econ 210 book.

Actually, the number was 13.
With DNA evidence, cameras, etc, the risk of error is significantly lower now than what it once was.
That's why I'm still in favor of the death penalty. An eye for an eye.
I’m in favor of the death penalty for the police officer who killed Sonya Massey. That’s a good example.

When people spend money it does help the economy. The more money people have, the more they will spend. With extra money they can buy a car. A house. Pay off other debt. Then they’ll have more money to spend again.

Wow. Money is spent either in the loan payment or in a payment to Walmart. That is the same.....equal.

The only NEW money here is the Govt printing it.

Seems you and Commie-La have the same 3rd grade level understanding of what causes inflation, and how to address it.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Nobody said that they were 5 buddies on a stroll. But they were exonerated for a crime that they did not commit. This is why the death penalty has been suspended in several states, mostly blue states. Many folks, mostly people of color have been killed or on death row for crimes that they did not commit. The state of Illinois, thanks to a group from Northwestern University, let out over 20 or so death row inmates because it was later found that they did not commit the crimes that they were convicted of.
That Northwestern group was disbanded because they were found to be coercing people into confessions and lying about evidence. Not a good example.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Nope, it’s a sign of desperation. Plus since Harris Faulkner from Faux News is one of the moderators, he will feel safe.
I just saw a social media posting from the President of the NABJ. Harris declined the invitation. He said only one candidate accepted. As I understand they also offered her a chance in September and she declined (would have to confirm). Pretty shitty how she would not show up and take questions from the most prestigious organization for black journalists.

I just saw a social media posting from the President of the NABJ. Harris declined the invitation. He said only one candidate accepted. As I understand they also offered her a chance in September and she declined (would have to confirm). Pretty shitty how she would not show up and take questions from the most prestigious organization for black journalists.

I will be surprised if Kamalot takes any real interviews or open press conferences. She will try to avoid a Fox debate with Trump. Why do it, when the lib press is 100% shilling for you for 6 weeks to DEM convention end?

Frightening that we have enough independent voters that don't seem to consider her record, her past statements, and policies, and seem to be easily duped by the lib media complex who is remaking her as a moderate.

Does Truth or Fictitious Hype win out?
The scariest thing is that the above is even a question. But it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joetboiler
Social media. That’s the problem with people. Trying on social media for news. Like the old saying, there is the truth. There is the lie. Then there facts somewhere in between. The facts are that Biden was invited and accepted when he was still in the race. By the the time that Biden got out of the race and the invitation awarded to Harris, she had other engagements scheduled for that day. Harris and the campaign offered to attend by Zoom. The NABJ leadership rejected the Zoom idea so only Chump was involved. The bottom line is that Harris did not decline because she did not want to be there.

I tried over and over to try and help the repubs and Chump to suggest that they attend more black events like this. Chump had a golden opportunity to state his platform and tell the mostly black audience on why he is the better candidate. Watch the clips he failed miserably. This was no surprised as he has always been mean and condescending to black woman journalists. Naturally he told his typical lies. The event was a clown show.

Social media. That’s the problem with people. Trying on social media for news. Like the old saying, there is the truth. There is the lie. Then there facts somewhere in between. The facts are that Biden was invited and accepted when he was still in the race. By the the time that Biden got out of the race and the invitation awarded to Harris, she had other engagements scheduled for that day. Harris and the campaign offered to attend by Zoom. The NABJ leadership rejected the Zoom idea so only Chump was involved. The bottom line is that Harris did not decline because she did not want to be there.

I tried over and over to try and help the repubs and Chump to suggest that they attend more black events like this. Chump had a golden opportunity to state his platform and tell the mostly black audience on why he is the better candidate. Watch the clips he failed miserably. This was no surprised as he has always been mean and condescending to black woman journalists. Naturally he told his typical lies. The event was a clown show.

This morning the Harris campaign was quoted on the radio that they won't be doing interviews, press until after her convention end. Smart for them to hide her while the lib media remakes her as for the time being seems to be temporarily working with a segment of vacuous independent voters.

NABJ is is a 5 day long event.....she could get there if the campaign wanted her to.

Trump did fine on most questions he could hear from other non ABC reporters. The event was poorly run and executed with some mics not working. Started late and Trump couldn't hear reporters questions.

But you are 100% correct Trump lost the news cycle, because he got combative with a nasty ABC reporter, so he lost message in the news cycle. Might last a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
This morning the Harris campaign was quoted on the radio that they won't be doing interviews, press until after her convention end. Smart for them to hide her while the lib media remakes her as for the time being seems to be temporarily working with a segment of vacuous independent voters.

NABJ...Trump did fine on most questions he could hear from other non ABC reporters. The event was poorly run and executed with some mics not working. Started late and Trump couldn't hear reporters questions.

But you are 100% correct Trump lost the news cycle, because he got combative with a nasty ABC reporter, so he lost message in the news cycle. Might last a day.
As far as the mics, perhaps that is what delayed the event at the start. After the event started, the mics were working fine. He heard and dodged every question. Some of the questions asked were in my list that I posted earlier. Like black jobs and police immunity. Failed at both of those for sure. The reporter asking the questions wasn't nasty, as he likes to say to women he doesn't like. She asked direct questions that black folks want to hear an answer for like the ones I mentioned.

It's a 5 day long event.....she could get there if the campaign wanted her to.

NABJ...Trump did fine on most questions he could hear from other non ABC reporters. The event was poorly run and executed with some mics not working. Started late and Trump couldn't hear reporters questions.

Trump needs to appeal to more than 30% of his hard core base. He failed miserably yesterday. He just doesn’t get it or refuses to get it. He will blow the election if this behavior continues.

As far as the mics, perhaps that is what delayed the event at the start. After the event started, the mics were working fine. He heard and dodged every question. Some of the questions asked were in my list that I posted earlier. Like black jobs and police immunity. Failed at both of those for sure. The reporter asking the questions wasn't nasty, as he likes to say to women he doesn't like. She asked direct questions that black folks want to hear an answer for like the ones I mentioned.

I watched alot of the event. It was not fair, ran poorly, and yes she was combative & nasty. He did great on many questions. Trump made all of that irrelevant.

What is relevant & important, and you are correct on.....he lost the news cycle, as he failed miserably on a couple questions. That's on him. @SKYDOG above is 100% correct.

Trump needs to appeal to more than 30% of his hard core base. He failed miserably yesterday. He just doesn’t get it or refuses to get it. He will blow the election if this behavior continues.
I think this is why a lot of people wanted a different candidate, me included. I love Trump's policies and how he gets things done, but he needs to win the heart n minds of the undecided. His vehicle for doing that is through the media. To your point, he refuses to play the game which is telling people what they want to hear and do so in a way to alienate as few people as possible. His constant attacking, name calling, etc just rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Not sure why his campaign team hasn't gotten him to change this approach.

Wait.....aren't you the one who's been saying that if Trump and Republicans really want to secure more of the black vote that they need to be doing things like going on black radio, attending NAACP meetings, etc?
How is this not one of those efforts? Sounds to me like exactly what you suggested.
(I think you're afraid that Trump is going to make a great appearance and even more blacks are going to side with him).
Yes he did say that, but he is incapable of giving Trump credit for ANYTHING!

Chump is not used to being in front of black audiences. Plain and simple. This is why the repubs and Chump should have gone on black media outlets, radio, NAACP conferences years ago. Bush the Younger spoke at a NAACP convention in the 2000s and was well received. Chump's jacked up personality does not allow him to flourish in events like this. In every event actually.

I think this is why a lot of people wanted a different candidate, me included. I love Trump's policies and how he gets things done, but he needs to win the heart n minds of the undecided. His vehicle for doing that is through the media. To your point, he refuses to play the game which is telling people what they want to hear and do so in a way to alienate as few people as possible. His constant attacking, name calling, etc just rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Not sure why his campaign team hasn't gotten him to change this approach.
Couldn't a sane, non-MAGA, non-narcissistic republican advance the conservative agenda other than this idiot. Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney would have been a good GOP ticket. I can actually give some consideration for that tickets. But no several folks on this forum beat me up on this. Cheney was 100 times more conservative than the woman who outed her. But in this day and age, on the republican side, if your are not in the MAGA cult, you don't fit.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Smart of the Harris campaign to HIDE her from this 5 day long NABJ event while they remake her a "moderate", which even DEMS know she is not.

This was really the first misstep of the Trump campaign. It was a bad one, but will likely only last a day in the news cycle. Can't happen again much, as the media is stacked against him & he will be made to pay for them in the news cycle. Harris, on the other hand, can have missteps after misstep, & like her fake southern verbage in Atlanta, will be not covered by the media.....Trump's not so much.

Last edited:
Chump is not used to being in front of black audiences. Plain and simple. This is why the repubs and Chump should have gone on black media outlets, radio, NAACP conferences years ago. Bush the Younger spoke at a NAACP convention in the 2000s and was well received. Chump's jacked up personality does not allow him to flourish in events like this. In every event actually.

You disgust me with your implying black audience being different than any other audience. Sickening.

Last edited:
No he just talks about black jobs. What the so and so are black jobs.
So I can't find the data, but it was reported that 45% of blacks worked in three sectors. 1)retail 2)food and the third I can't recall and wish I could find. If you know the percent of blacks working in other sectors spell it out. Somewhere there has to be a high percent in the manufacturing sector as well. This doesn't get as specific since it has broad headings.

here is some more https://www.bls.gov/careeroutlook/2018/article/blacks-in-the-labor-force.htm

Last edited:
You disgust me with your talk of black audience being different than any other audience.
Whether you like it or not, people with different backgrounds, whether it's ethnic/racial or religious have different perspectives. Young whipper snappers have a different perspective than a senior citizen. I come on this site to give a black person's perspective on the topics.
Y'all may like or not.

With this NABJ event, I was flat out correct on what the line of questioning should have been and turned out that way. Black people have different life experiences that whites and vice versa. That is a fact whether you realize it or not. Hispanics and other ethnic groups have their own life experiences other than blacks or whites. Jewish people have different life experiences other than Christians and so forth.

Even while a student at Purdue. I rarely saw any white kids at any of the black fraternity or sorority step shows and parties. Conversely, I rather saw any black kids at the white fraternity or sorority parties. Just different interests. I bet you never attended a black fraternity or sorority step show or party have you?

You actually think that a white journalist panel would have asked Chump about "black jobs" or why he supports police immunity from prosecution?

Smart of the Harris campaign to HIDE her from this 5 day long NABJ event while they remake her a "moderate", which even DEMS know she is not.

This was really the first misstep of the Trump campaign. It was a bad one, but will likely only last a day in the news cycle. Can't happen again much, as the media is stacked against him & he will be made to pay for them in the news cycle. Harris, on the other hand, can have missteps after misstep, & like her fake southern verbage in Atlanta, will be not covered by the media.....Trump's not so much.
Agree. The MSM will over emphasize any opportunity to hurt Trump and deemphasize any misteps by Harris (current or past).
I don't know why Trump's campaign can't get him to soften his edges, at least until after the election. Get elected first, then you can say whatever the hell you want.

So I can't find the data, but it was reported that 45% of blacks worked in three sectors. 1)retail 2)food and the third I can't recall and wish I could find. If you know the percent of blacks working in other sectors spell it out. Somewhere there has to be a high percent in the manufacturing sector as well. This doesn't get as specific since it has broad headings.

here is some more https://www.bls.gov/careeroutlook/2018/article/blacks-in-the-labor-force.htm
Here we go https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-i...The-Black-experience-in-the-US-private-sector

Trump was right again, but too many won't know! snip...snip "Our analysis found that 45 percent of Black private-sector workers (approximately 6.7 million people) work in three industries that have a large frontline-service presence: healthcare, retail, and accommodation and food service. These industries also have some of the highest shares of workers making less than $30,000 (Exhibit 3). In retail, 73 percent of Black workers fall into this category; in accommodations and food service, that share is 84 percent."

This is another example where Chump know nothing about. When he says "black jobs", it may not be insulting to y'all, but that is very insulting black folks. He failed miserably with this question at the NABJ. There is no such thing as "black job". Then they try to insinuate that the illegal immigrants are here to take away these so-called "black jobs".

• Haha
Agree. The MSM will over emphasize any opportunity to hurt Trump and deemphasize any misteps by Harris (current or past).
I don't know why Trump's campaign can't get him to soften his edges, at least until after the election. Get elected first, then you can say whatever the hell you want.
MSM's fault this. MSM's fault that. How about it's Chump's fault for being a evil and horrible person? He does this damage all by himself. He doesn't need any help.

• Haha

The post was from the NABJ President himself, and the question you are referring to wasn’t a question, it was a long derogatory attack. He is right she never even greeted him. And watch it. Nobody applauds for her and there are groans. It was very unprofessional,. But you loved it. Kamala can’t do unscripted and Faulkner would have asked her why she is destroying black neighborhoods by dumping male criminal illegals in our neighborhoods.

I can’t believe the D voters let themselves be treated like children and have a candidate thrust on them by a couple of back room king makers and donors. “F our voters” Maybe somebody half the country will stand up for themselves and demand accountability.

This is another example where Chump know nothing about. When he says "black jobs", it may not be insulting to y'all, but that is very insulting black folks. He failed miserably with this question at the NABJ. There is no such thing as "black job". Then they try to insinuate that the illegal immigrants are here to take away these so-called "black jobs".

I 100% agree. Disgusting answer. Insulting.
Almost as bad as someone saying ..."Black audience".

What does the "B' in NABJ stand for?

Sorry.

You saying "Black audience" and implying that they are different is NO different than Trump saying "Black jobs" and him implying that they are different.

I realize that fact is uncomfortable for you. Hopefully, you will learn from it, and do better as Trump should too. Do better.

Reactions: Joetboiler

Harris can hide like Biden did as long as Trump continues to babble on and alienate people every day, Harris might win. Harris is a terrible candidate, but Trump in the polls is too close to call. People would rather vote for crime, open borders, inflation than vote Trump. That’s hard to understand considering what Harris is all about.

Couldn't a sane, non-MAGA, non-narcissistic republican advance the conservative agenda other than this idiot. Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney would have been a good GOP ticket. I can actually give some consideration for that tickets. But no several folks on this forum beat me up on this. Cheney was 100 times more conservative than the woman who outed her. But in this day and age, on the republican side, if your are not in the MAGA cult, you don't fit.
Awesome getting your news about Rs from D sources. As somebody who is familiar with WY politics working with the State. Liz was in danger of losing that seat. She capitulated on some gun issues coming from a State that everyone safely owns a gun. Second she did not stand up for State water rights to the degree people wanted. And 3rd she was NEVER in the State and was always bouncing around NY & DC TV shows. Unlike Dem voters in big cities people in rural areas don’t give a shit about how many Sunday morning shows you are on. You are their ONLY rep. Stand up for your people. But cool suck up the narrative she got ousted only because of Trump. If true, address my 3 points above. Or cut and paste something from your precinct captain.

And gotta love all this fake admiration for her only because she “stood up to Trump.” Which she only did because she is cipher for the military contractors. Crazy how you all forget she is the spawn of evil reincarnate. And if she actually ran against Kamala she would be labeled as such. Just like squishy milk toast Romney was the devil, and now he is not.

Harris can hide like Biden did as long as Trump continues to babble on and alienate people every day, Harris might win. Harris is a terrible candidate, but Trump in the polls is too close to call. People would rather vote for crime, open borders, inflation than vote Trump. That’s hard to understand considering what Harris is all about.
I think we will see the value of Musk owning X. I’m not on it but people who are can see all her past comments . Like decriminalizing illegal border crossings and giving all illegals free health insurance. That’s probably a plus for low income minority communities.

They are hiding her because they agree with you, she always has been a terrible candidate. I will say one thing for her, she has improved on the stump. Her Atlanta performance other than the fake "you all" was very good.

As far as the independent voter...I don't thing they are voting for that which you listed......as much as, against Trump. IF.....that is what a significant % end up doing??

Sorry.

You saying "Black audience" and implying that they are different is NO different than Trump saying "Black jobs" and him implying that they are different.

I realize that fact is uncomfortable for you. Hopefully, you will learn from it, and do better as Trump should too. Do better.
If the NAACP conference had 98% black people in the audience. Wouldn't that be a black audience? If 90% of the listeners on black radio are black, isn't that a black audience?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT