ADVERTISEMENT

Trump attending black journalists meeting in Chicago

I don't gamble.

Blacks not voting at all has historically been the main issue. Low black turnout usually benefit the repubs. Doesn't seem likely, however this go around.
Lower voter turnout regardless of sex or race favors the republicans. The more voters the greater the number of low information voters since you are moving towards a tail of the normal curve.

Here were the issues with Nevada. A R governor will clean this up. There are ways to increase security an integrity that doesn’t disenfranchise voters. Why does one side reject them? People who cheat institutes process that make it possible to cheat.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...signature-on-6-mail-ballot-envelopes-2674184/
There is more evidence of voting fraud than the worldly devastation due to climate change or the helpful results due to DEI than merit

And Rs being day of vote voters is a statistically proven fact. Of course some vote early. But it’s a R thing to go in person. The Trump campaign is trying to change this, If you think I meant that none do it shows the absurdity of your position.
Who cares if people vote early or not? Not everyone can make it to the polls on Election Day. Republicans vote early too. They vote by mail. I mean the military is comprised of democrats and republicans and a large number of them vote by mail and thus also generally submit votes early too. What’s your point? You have nothing but speculation.

I just gave you proof. Your problem is you believe the lies that voter fraud doesn’t exist. We need tighter control and that would secure the vote for ALL parties. I don’t want Rs to cheat either.

But you are one of those who call others baseless so I will bet you on this board in public $1000 that for the next 365 days I will send you a prosecuted case for fraud or scheming.

If you believe what you believe is true easy money for you.
What I don’t believe is that there is rampant voter fraud in large enough numbers to flip an election. Is there some? Yes. I never said otherwise. That’s why checks and balances exist and every single election, the statistics bear out that elections are safe and correct. You’re the one making the claims about 2020 being rigged and stolen etc. The burden, then, is on you to prove that. Otherwise it’s just standard, lazy histrionics.

I don’t have to simp for him. I wouldn’t have taken that approach. However people are talking. But you are very biased against him so your opinion means little. I mean, you dont see the chaos occurring today? We are on the verge of large scale war in the Middle East, nobody even talks about Ukraine despite how many billions? China is about the invade Taiwan. And is deeping roots in SA. They’re are over 10 million illegals taking resources from Americans with no plan to remove them and now we learn they have been releasing terror watch list subjects into the interior. You think this is normal? Oh and we are teetering in recession a just dropped about 2000 points in the DJ.

I hate listening to Trump but he had some ass kickers in his admin and these things didn’t occur for 4 years. You can’t see the diff in life today and 2019? First time in my 50 plus years of life the US was free of any foreign entanglements. That’s what I am voting on. War makes countries poor. Trump knows that much.
Mercy. This post was a ride. Hopefully you took a break after this because I was about to find you a padded room.

Also lol at the bias comment. Do you really want to talk about bias. I have neither said I’m for nor against anyone. You just didn’t like something I said and let your own bias for Trump get the ball rolling.

I really hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Lower voter turnout regardless of sex or race favors the republicans. The more voters the greater the number of low information voters since you are moving towards a tail of the normal curve.
That’s why the repubs enacted all those voter suppression laws after the 2020 election to make it harder for democrats to vote. This includes mail in, drop boxes, absentee, Sunday voting etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
What I don’t believe is that there is rampant voter fraud in large enough numbers to flip an election. Is there some? Yes. I never said otherwise. That’s why checks and balances exist and every single election, the statistics bear out that elections are safe and correct. You’re the one making the claims about 2020 being rigged and stolen etc. The burden, then, is on you to prove that. Otherwise it’s just standard, lazy histrionics.
You realize Trump lost the election by less than 50,000 votes.

That’s why the repubs enacted all those voter suppression laws after the 2020 election to make it harder for democrats to vote. This includes mail in, drop boxes, absentee, Sunday voting etc.
There is no suppression laws. That is a figment of your imagination. Nothing requested in voting that is not requested elsewhere in other things. Dems want to cheat...quite simply it is but another example of them wanting more power and control...like a desire to expand the court or to place the dems qualifications on the SCOTUS. It is humorous when anyone suggests Trump is somehow more immoral than the dems approach to everything.

There you go again.

Please identify anyone who could NOT vote because of these laws in the recent past or the future. Why do you insist in looking like you lack understanding on nearly every subject?

There is no suppression laws. That is a figment of your imagination. Nothing requested in voting that is not requested elsewhere in other things. Dems want to cheat...quite simply it is but another example of them wanting more power and control...like a desire to expand the court or to place the dems qualifications on the SCOTUS. It is humorous when anyone suggests Trump is somehow more immoral than the dems approach to everything.
Voter fraud is 0.0001%. There is no need for any voting laws to be changed. The repubs did not like the results so they changed the voting methods that the dems like. Such as mail in, drop boxes, absentee, Sunday voting etc. The table was set for this in 2013 when the conservative supreme court gutted the 1964 Voting Rights Bill. They removed the part where election officials had to get special permission from the DOJ to make any voting rule changes.

If you want to talk about cheating in 2020, Chump tried to get Kemp in GA to "find" 11,000 votes. To his credit, he taped the phone call and refused to do so. If that ain't cheating then I don't know what is.

• Haha
There you go again.

Please identify anyone who could NOT vote because of these laws in the recent past or the future. Why do you insist in looking like you lack understanding on nearly every subject?
I did not say could not vote. They made it harder to vote. Made it easier for repubs to vote in some case. They removed drop boxes in urban areas. Then added drop boxes in rural areas. They restricted early voting. Early voting was a convenience if you did not want to stand in line on election day or could not make due to work.

We can argue that they suppressed the votes or not. However, when it comes to Sunday voting there is no argument. GA tried to get rid of Sunday voting but got so much push back that they kept it. Other places it was removed. Removing Sunday voting was a direct target towards black voters who enjoyed for decades of voting after church on Sundays. How does voting on Sundays contribute to cheating?

• Haha
I did not say could not vote. They made it harder to vote. Made it easier for repubs to vote in some case. They removed drop boxes in urban areas. Then added drop boxes in rural areas. They restricted early voting. Early voting was a convenience if you did not want to stand in line on election day or could not make due to work.

We can argue that they suppressed the votes or not. However, when it comes to Sunday voting there is no argument. GA tried to get rid of Sunday voting but got so much push back that they kept it. Other places it was removed. Removing Sunday voting was a direct target towards black voters who enjoyed for decades of voting after church on Sundays. How does voting on Sundays contribute to cheating?
Not that its a huge deal in a populated community but in my small rural community:
My wife sits on the election board and every day an election polling station is open it costs money, considerable money.
In my County we even went so far as to consolidate the local elections so they took place during the Federal Election years.
This saved hundreds of thousands of dollars.
And my County only has 5 voting locations.

Not that its a huge deal in a populated community but in my small rural community:
My wife sits on the election board and every day an election polling station is open it costs money, considerable money.
In my County we even went so far as to consolidate the local elections so they took place during the Federal Election years.
This saved hundreds of thousands of dollars.
And my County only has 5 voting locations.

Wasted money is a huge deal in all communities.

Costs are why we need a national election holiday, and get rid of election seasons.

I applaud the leaders in your community for maintaining a logical balance between voting and expenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese

So, you claim that the Republican enacted more voter integrity (suppression) measures after Obama was elected in 2012. Correct?
If that were the case, how do you explain Biden getting the most votes in history if it was tougher to vote?

If voting is important to someone, they'll find a way to vote. If it's not...they won't.

So, you claim that the Republican enacted more voter integrity (suppression) measures after Obama was elected in 2012. Correct?
If that were the case, how do you explain Biden getting the most votes in history if it was tougher to vote?

If voting is important to someone, they'll find a way to vote. If it's not...they won't.
After 2008 actually when the first wave of suppression occurred. Voter ID requirement was the big topic then along with curtailing absentee and Sunday voting. Republican lawmakers during that time admitted that the new voter ID requirement was going to hurt the democrats. Then the aforementioned 1964 Voting Rights Bill was gutted in 2013. That ruling aloud states to change voting laws without special permission from the DOJ. Then came 2020 and all of the Chump and repub whining about the very FALSE claims that the election stolen. Then every red state enacted laws to make it harder for dems to vote.

But to get to your question. Biden getting the most votes in history is a testament to how jacked up the Chump presidency was. How much of an evil and jacked up Chump is as a person. I believe there was a lot of people that voted against Chump than for Biden.

• Haha
Voter fraud is 0.0001%. There is no need for any voting laws to be changed. The repubs did not like the results so they changed the voting methods that the dems like. Such as mail in, drop boxes, absentee, Sunday voting etc. The table was set for this in 2013 when the conservative supreme court gutted the 1964 Voting Rights Bill. They removed the part where election officials had to get special permission from the DOJ to make any voting rule changes.

If you want to talk about cheating in 2020, Chump tried to get Kemp in GA to "find" 11,000 votes. To his credit, he taped the phone call and refused to do so. If that ain't cheating then I don't know what is.
That is not true. We have no estimate on how much voter fraud takes place on every election due to insufficient, inaccurate sampling. Certainly recounting the same votes doesn't address anything other than miscounting. We don't know the true measure. We don't know if 1964 fraud is equivalent to 2020 fraud. I do NOT know the magnitude and nobody else does either. Your number is you being fed a number. We already know the compromised voting laws that took place. We already know people voted more than once and in different states. We already know that dead people were not removed from possible voter lists. We know all this. We know Biden was not more popular than Obama. We know the massive votes that came in where it was almost all dem votes in a huge batch. We already know people running ballots through more than once. WE know several states were very close. Fraud absolutely existed. What we do NOT know is the magnitude of fraud. There were several unusual voting occurrences in 2020. We also know that some guessed the magnitude was not great enough to warrant more digging and some didn't want to throw gas on the existing fire. There is money laundering in donation money. Lots of election fraud. Even Google censorship is contributing fraud. We don't know how much fraud is in play and won't have a good idea until there is a secure election. Today, with technology...cheating is much easier to accomplish.

If you don't believe fraud is in play and we know it is not debatable that nothing is asked to vote different from other requirements for license, housing and so forth, then get on urban radio and educate them towards getting an accurate and fair vote absent accusations of fraud so they can shout from the rooftop that they told you so.

we know it is highly unlikely basement Joe got the most votes EVER when nobody cared to even see him when his handlers let him outside. There are those that are told what to think and there are those that can think and education levels many times cannot differentiate.

That is not true. We have no estimate on how much voter fraud takes place on every election due to insufficient, inaccurate sampling. Certainly recounting the same votes doesn't address anything other than miscounting. We don't know the true measure. We don't know if 1964 fraud is equivalent to 2020 fraud. I do NOT know the magnitude and nobody else does either. Your number is you being fed a number. We already know the compromised voting laws that took place. We already know people voted more than once and in different states. We already know that dead people were not removed from possible voter lists. We know all this. We know Biden was not more popular than Obama. We know the massive votes that came in where it was almost all dem votes in a huge batch. We already know people running ballots through more than once. WE know several states were very close. Fraud absolutely existed. What we do NOT know is the magnitude of fraud. There were several unusual voting occurrences in 2020. We also know that some guessed the magnitude was not great enough to warrant more digging and some didn't want to throw gas on the existing fire. There is money laundering in donation money. Lots of election fraud. Even Google censorship is contributing fraud. We don't know how much fraud is in play and won't have a good idea until there is a secure election. Today, with technology...cheating is much easier to accomplish.

If you don't believe fraud is in play and we know it is not debatable that nothing is asked to vote different from other requirements for license, housing and so forth, then get on urban radio and educate them towards getting an accurate and fair vote absent accusations of fraud so they can shout from the rooftop that they told you so.
I know there is some cheating in all elections. However, it's so small, again 0.0001%. In 2020 several states elections were audited from six ways to Sundays and no widespread fraud was found. Votes were recounted. Chump's Arizona audit team actually found more votes for Biden. Chump's own cybersecurity chief publicly said that the 2020 election was the most secure election in history. Then every Faux News 2020 voting conspiracy theories from the Dominion voting machines to the walking around with suitcases full of votes were defunct.

• Haha
I’ve mentioned proof multiple times in my responses to you. Go back and read them. 2000 Mules was immediately debunked and pulled by the distributor. Aka not a reliable source. You and folks like you have had three plus years to prove your claims, which is where the burden lies. Yet when push comes to shove, nothing happens. At some point maybe it would behoove you to think that it actually wasn’t rigged/stolen and that instead Trump just flat out lost.
LMAO, not it wasn't debunked. If anyone read the articles that tried to "debunk" it, and also watched the movie, they'd know immediately that the debunking was bullshit.

Last edited:
What occurred was that rules were changed by Democrat Governors and SoS without authority. In PA they sent out mass ballots without an absentee request. Then they counted ballots days after and changed the rules on postmark date. Same thing in Wisconsin. And NV. And MI. They used “emergency powers” that did not exist and got their hands slapped after. The authority to change election procedures is held by the State legislatures. You don’t find it odd that all these swing states run by Dems basically implemented the same rules? My friend put East got multiple ballots at his apartment. How the F can you have integrity when you are mass mailing ballots based on voting rolls that haven’t been cleaned in 10 plus years?

Trumps problem is his lawyers were late to the game and fought ad hoc. They needed to due the before. A judge isn’t gonna overturn a whole State. And judges are wont to get involved although they have overturned election. But that just creates a constitutional crises. And probably gets him/her death threats.
Exactly

None of this is proof of cheating though. And are you saying only democrats voted with these rules and not republicans?

Maybe rethink this, go find some ACTUAL proof that the election was stolen, rigged etc and try again.
It wasn't about Democrats voting this way and Republicans not. It was about Democrats collecting all of the extra ballots and filling them out for people, then using mules to distribute these ballots among drop boxes

Who cares if people vote early or not? Not everyone can make it to the polls on Election Day. Republicans vote early too. They vote by mail. I mean the military is comprised of democrats and republicans and a large number of them vote by mail and thus also generally submit votes early too. What’s your point? You have nothing but speculation.
Big difference in how the military votes and the mass mail in ballots that were sent out. People used to have to request an absentee ballot. It's much more secure than what we just had.

There absolutely is. It's extremely hard to prove too when one party doesn't want to tighten loopholes.

Lost what election by 50,000 votes? He lost the 2020 election by 7,000,000 votes.
That's not how our elections work and you damn well know that. It was actually closer to 40,000 votes.

"The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College.""

Bullshit. We are literally one of the only civilized nations that does not require voter ID. ALL other countries that did implement it did so because of fraud.

Voter fraud is extremely hard to prove. You can know it happened but proving it is near impossible, especially when you allow just about anything to happen. FFS man, grow up and think.

That's not how our elections work and you damn well know that. It was actually closer to 40,000 votes.

"The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College.""

Is that why Chump wanted the GA election official to break the law and "find" 11,000" votes?

After 2008 actually when the first wave of suppression occurred. Voter ID requirement was the big topic then along with curtailing absentee and Sunday voting. Republican lawmakers during that time admitted that the new voter ID requirement was going to hurt the democrats. Then the aforementioned 1964 Voting Rights Bill was gutted in 2013. That ruling aloud states to change voting laws without special permission from the DOJ. Then came 2020 and all of the Chump and repub whining about the very FALSE claims that the election stolen. Then every red state enacted laws to make it harder for dems to vote.

But to get to your question. Biden getting the most votes in history is a testament to how jacked up the Chump presidency was. How much of an evil and jacked up Chump is as a person. I believe there was a lot of people that voted against Chump than for Biden.

OK, just so I'm clear.... Did the voter integrity (suppression) measures that you claim were enacted by the Republicans have the desired effect? Did they prevent people from voting?

If so, how do you explain Biden getting the most votes in history (and Trump getting the second most....)?

OK, just so I'm clear.... Did the voter integrity (suppression) measures that you claim were enacted by the Republicans have the desired effect? Did they prevent people from voting?

If so, how do you explain Biden getting the most votes in history (and Trump getting the second most....)?
I told you already that the voter suppression laws did not stop folks from voting. They made it difficult for people to vote in hopes that they will now get discourage and not vote. We can argue all day on whether it worked or not but the intent to curtail democrats from voting was there.

I answered this already also. Biden getting the most votes in history is a testament to how jacked up the Chump presidency was. How much of an evil and jacked up Chump is as a person. Also, because of the new suppression laws, the democrats were more motivated than ever to get out and vote.

Is that why Chump wanted the GA election official to break the law and "find" 11,000" votes?
You're lying again. If you would have listened to the phone call vs read the transcript he didn't want him to break the law. He wanted him to find the votes that Trump believed existed. He wanted Rathensburger to look at the election results and find the fraud and missing votes. That's what he wanted. Trump never once asked him to break the law.

That's because it is up to the states. Isn't that what you repubs want, state rights?
You're actually correct for once. That's why the Democrats take over a state completely once they get in control. They rig the elections so that it's near impossible for them to lose again. California is a prime example.

I told you already that the voter suppression laws did not stop folks from voting. They made it difficult for people to vote in hopes that they will now get discourage and not vote. We can argue all day on whether it worked or not but the intent to curtail democrats from voting was there.
What evidence do you have of this? Please show evidence that this is what they actually tried to do. Because the actual results say a completely different story. Turnouts have been much greater, and in fact most minority voters WANT voter I.D. laws because they know it helps their vote count.

It wasn't about Democrats voting this way and Republicans not. It was about Democrats collecting all of the extra ballots and filling them out for people, then using mules to distribute these ballots among drop boxes
and they said the GPS wasn't accurate enough to go after the mules, but accurate enough to arrest grandpa on Jan 6 for their movie production

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT