ADVERTISEMENT

Time to support the program...

jmohlman

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2005
USA
what else is there to do when there are THAT MANY injuries in one season to SOOO many key players? Gotta stand behind them, these players are too young, they need the moral support right now because the future is bright

Amen! I hope the players stay upbeat and focused, also current commits stay committed! With a new def coordinator next year, we'll be just fine!

Amen! I hope the players stay upbeat and focused, also current commits stay committed! With a new def coordinator next year, we'll be just fine!
The defense today has been remarkable since the 1st quarter
5 forced punts in a row!

Reactions: phila
Does Purdue not have a couple of players , who can play offensive tackle and actually block to give Plummer some time? You watch the OT's, they don't move, just let their guy blow right by them.

Does Purdue not have a couple of players , who can play offensive tackle and actually block to give Plummer some time? You watch the OT's, they don't move, just let their guy blow right by them.
One more year
Freshmen just too young and not fully developed

Reactions: phila
GK3 is going to have to play ol and dl.
2 way player.
It’s never as bad or as good as it seems. I’ve had two weeks to calm down and it’s very clear when you have as many players, important players, key players as we have out with this lack of depth it’s going to be rough.
Everything will be fine but the Purdue faithful must stick together and support these young men!

Reactions: Mobes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT