ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely WILD rumors around the Arkansas program...

Yes but that's far from the only instance and it's not only in one program. That is just the most notorious in Purdue history.
Not quite the same thing, but wasn't the wife of an assistant coach sleeping with players at Syracuse?

Reactions: Schnelk
yes, the day I was working with Mike Robinson as Ernie Hobbie was instructing Mike... Jamaal Davis and Cam Stephens were at the other end of the court shooting and messing around. It wasn't the same day Frank took them back I don't believe. Since Matt told me that Gene could use Ernie that way a few years ago since it was a camp...I'm guessing Cameron and Jamaal were both campers at the time and it was probably close to that time that Frank took them to the hotel. They were going to Purdue and this was just more crazy NCAA involvement and hurt Purdue and Purdue lost Franks recruiting pitch hurting recruits for a few years
I was at a fund raiser for the Knights of Columbus.
The speaker was an NCAA employee and a huge IU fan.
He broke the news to the group about the Purdue violations and was giddy about it.
My Dad and I walked out.

and yet those are all attracted to men, gay. ;)
l-intro-1653486822.jpg

I can do this all day:

I hope their new recruits can really stroke it.

If they focus recruiting on the San Fran area they could go 8 deep.

Gives new meaning to man-to-man defense.

When the coach yelled "pound it inside" they took it literally.

You don't have to tell them to take it to the hole.

Watch out for the reach-in foul

They have good ball handling skills.

They came from behind for the win.

But no interfering with the rim.

I hope the ball boy wasn't involved...but from the sound of it he probably was.
Stop you’re killing me.LOL

Lol. When was last time you heard triple threat or saw itnin games much. Gillis yes
some in the half court, but the clock has also placed a price on that. Depending on court location I see some of that with Braden, but to your point not as much as years ago...

some in the half court, but the clock has also placed a price on that. Depending on court location I see some of that with Braden, but to your point not as much as years ago...
I was at an event where rmk spoke and i asked him about the triple threat disappearing....he said he didnt know what i was talking about. It was 10 years ago or so

I was at an event where rmk spoke and i asked him about the triple threat disappearing....he said he didnt know what i was talking about. It was 10 years ago or so
A lot of fundamentals and nuances of the game have went away due to the clock. The players for many teams lend to more athletic and less skill. It is here to stay just as class basketball.

I guess there are different appreciations of the variety of skills and the chance to slay Goliath. At the start of the IU game I told Kim that IU is either confident they would control the tip or Galloway was setting up for a steal. I said watch him as to the windows open for a controlled tip and as he moved into position Braden quickly caught it and moved to take that space away and yet leave a window for Zach.

I still love the game. I just wish the clock was at least 45

Reactions: Do Dah Day
It hit the J&C newspaper mentioning panties on the lawn. Purdue, couldn't have that and dismissed Lynn and on her way out she said Frank had taken two verballed players to a hotel since it was raining. The NCAA got involved and legend has it an IU person spearheaded it. Frank was asked if he took them on such and such day and Frank said no...which was true. He took them on a different day. The NCAA said he lied rather than he was deceitful and Frank like Dunn was dismissed. This upset Frank and thought Purdue should have done more to protect him and turned his back on Purdue and started supporting players to go elsewhere. This lasted for a few years and Matt then got him back in fold and all is good now. I saw Frank in the restroom before the IU game and said it was great to see him and he responded with "my privilege".

Anyone that knows Frank knows just how personable he is. I always have liked Frank...
exactly as it went down - but the one had verballed to another team, no Purdue

Reactions: tjreese
It hit the J&C newspaper mentioning panties on the lawn. Purdue, couldn't have that and dismissed Lynn and on her way out she said Frank had taken two verballed players to a hotel since it was raining. The NCAA got involved and legend has it an IU person spearheaded it. Frank was asked if he took them on such and such day and Frank said no...which was true. He took them on a different day. The NCAA said he lied rather than he was deceitful and Frank like Dunn was dismissed. This upset Frank and thought Purdue should have done more to protect him and turned his back on Purdue and started supporting players to go elsewhere. This lasted for a few years and Matt then got him back in fold and all is good now. I saw Frank in the restroom before the IU game and said it was great to see him and he responded with "my privilege".

Anyone that knows Frank knows just how personable he is. I always have liked Frank...
Frank is the man and I’ll stand by that just like you, TJ!

and yet those are all attracted to men, gay. ;)
We finally agree on something. If you're a guy, going with guys, even if you also sometimes go with girls, you're still gay.

Now, if we really want to complicate things, read up on 'being on the down low' with the brothers.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT