ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely WILD rumors around the Arkansas program...

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
The rumor mill is churning in Arkansas. Alledgedly two players were in a romantic relationship and a third player came along with his big swinging **** and had a one night stand with one of the players in the relationship. The story goes that this love triangle is causing all the discord with the team. Damn, that's a wild one.

Could you imagine Zach and Braden are in a relationship and along comes Gillis with his big ole hog and totally screws up our great season?

The rumor mill is churning in Arkansas. Alledgedly two players were in a romantic relationship and a third player came along with his big swinging **** and had a one night stand with one of the players in the relationship. The story goes that this love triangle is causing all the discord with the team. Damn, that's a wild one.

Could you imagine Zach and Braden are in a relationship and along comes Gillis with his big ole hog and totally screws up our great season?
I wonder if Musselman will reevaluate his stance on double teaming the post…

Since we are talking about other teams, watched the Texas Tech vs KU last night. From what I saw Tech could screw any team up trying to play them. Looks like street ball, but last night they were hitting their threes and crushed KU but man was it ugly style of basketball.

Since we are talking about other teams, watched the Texas Tech vs KU last night. From what I saw Tech could screw any team up trying to play them. Looks like street ball, but last night they were hitting their threes and crushed KU but man was it ugly style of basketball.
I watched a lot of that game too, primarily because KU blew a parlay for me. The one kid from TT was absolutely unconscious. 12-12 from the field including 4 3s. And 11 rebounds! Dick looked like he didn't care. Kansas is a different team A) on the road, and B) without McCullar.

Reactions: pboiler18
I could do without the illustration.

If true, the wild thing about it is that it's on a men's team and public. I've heard similar stories in women's programs before.
Our woman's program in the 90's had some issues with some of the female coaches sleeping with some of the players, heard that from a great source. Got the coach fired.

Reactions: TC4THREE
Yep. I heard it was one assistant coach in particular.

And then Dunn narc’d on the men’s program on her way out the door…

LMAO, exactly what I heard, and my source was I was good friends with one of the men's players, well good friends with 2 of the men's players, but 1 was a starter and 1 was a "recruited" walk on.

Gonna watch Arkansas-Tennessee to get Kim in the mood?
I have no issues with her in the mood! She is very good to and for me. ;) I may not even be able to wait for Valentines Day. ;) She is probably in a great mood right now since she texted me an hour ago and said her boss would let her take a month of vacation so we can return to Italy later this year!!!

On a different thought considering basketball she is at a point now where she tells me who all is on that night and enjoys watching other games in the Big...mostly wishful that Illinois and Wisconsin lose and any other team that increases the odds of Purdue winning the Big. Yesterday when she returned to work...her friend (Kelly) that was a cheerleader at IU when Knight threw the chair came up to her out of the blue and told Kim how much she liked that Smith kid and how he played the game the way it was supposed to be played. Kim looked at her a bit surprised and asked if she didn't know who he was and she didn't. Kim told her his father played with Kim's brother and mentioned and that Dick Smith was the grandfather and she had no idea.

I asked Kim if she told her how much I liked Braden's game and she said no. I said, "Kim, you know I saw him once and was impressed and wanted you to see him...which is something I've never done with another player.

Last edited:
Yep. I heard it was one assistant coach in particular.

And then Dunn narc’d on the men’s program on her way out the door…
It hit the J&C newspaper mentioning panties on the lawn. Purdue, couldn't have that and dismissed Lynn and on her way out she said Frank had taken two verballed players to a hotel since it was raining. The NCAA got involved and legend has it an IU person spearheaded it. Frank was asked if he took them on such and such day and Frank said no...which was true. He took them on a different day. The NCAA said he lied rather than he was deceitful and Frank like Dunn was dismissed. This upset Frank and thought Purdue should have done more to protect him and turned his back on Purdue and started supporting players to go elsewhere. This lasted for a few years and Matt then got him back in fold and all is good now. I saw Frank in the restroom before the IU game and said it was great to see him and he responded with "my privilege".

Anyone that knows Frank knows just how personable he is. I always have liked Frank...

It hit the J&C newspaper mentioning panties on the lawn. Purdue, couldn't have that and dismissed Lynn and on her way out she said Frank had taken two verballed players to a hotel since it was raining. The NCAA got involved and legend has it an IU person spearheaded it. Frank was asked if he took them on such and such day and Frank said no...which was true. He took them on a different day. The NCAA said he lied rather than he was deceitful and Frank like Dunn was dismissed. This upset Frank and thought Purdue should have done more to protect him and turned his back on Purdue and started supporting players to go elsewhere. This lasted for a few years and Matt then got him back in fold and all is good now. I saw Frank in the restroom before the IU game and said it was great to see him and he responded with "my privilege".

Anyone that knows Frank knows just how personable he is. I always have liked Frank...
As I recall, the official version of Dunn's exit was that Purdue fulfilled her contract and diid not extend it.

I was friends with his daughter and she was the nicest, sweetest person ever. Not to mention a stone cold fox.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
No more yelling "Go back door on em!" at practice.

I can do this all day:

I hope their new recruits can really stroke it.

If they focus recruiting on the San Fran area they could go 8 deep.

Gives new meaning to man-to-man defense.

When the coach yelled "pound it inside" they took it literally.

You don't have to tell them to take it to the hole.

Watch out for the reach-in foul

They have good ball handling skills.

They came from behind for the win.

But no interfering with the rim.

I hope the ball boy wasn't involved...but from the sound of it he probably was.

Last edited:

the 2 players were highly rated forwards, one was Davis

I can do this all day:

Gives new meaning to man-to-man defense.

Are they known for pounding it inside?

You don't have to tell them to take it to the hole.

Watch out for the reach-in foul

They have good ball handling skills.

They came from behind for the win.

But no interfering with the rim.

I hope the ball boy wasn't involved...but from the sound of it he probably was.
prolly played ball you ball defensive principle

• Haha
Reactions: Abugabby
the 2 players were highly rated forwards, one was Davis
yes, the day I was working with Mike Robinson as Ernie Hobbie was instructing Mike... Jamaal Davis and Cam Stephens were at the other end of the court shooting and messing around. It wasn't the same day Frank took them back I don't believe. Since Matt told me that Gene could use Ernie that way a few years ago since it was a camp...I'm guessing Cameron and Jamaal were both campers at the time and it was probably close to that time that Frank took them to the hotel. They were going to Purdue and this was just more crazy NCAA involvement and hurt Purdue and Purdue lost Franks recruiting pitch hurting recruits for a few years

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT