ADVERTISEMENT

Time to start keeping track of the violent MAGA threats

It does. What’s your point? He’s the democrat who shot up the softball game 6 years ago. You want to bring up John Wilkes Booth?

DOJ had to launch a task force to deal with all the threats after the 2020 election. Election officials all over the country have resigned or chose to run again because of the threats to them and their families. Some have moved, some got security or police protection.

The purported names and addresses of the Georgia grand members were posted on right wing social media this week. What is the purpose of doing this other than to encourage people to harass or threaten them? Just the people’s right to know?

I’m sure others will post incidents of dems making threats. But this is about the massive increase in threats against officials because of trumps claims if a rigged election and the indictments against him.
Just for the record, John Wilkes Booth was not insane and came close to shooting Lincoln earlier. The man who killed Booth was insane though. That man, Boston Corbett, was very religious and fearful that he might be tempted for outside of the marriage sex he self castrated himself to prevent the urge.

2015.03.25.lincoln9-635b.jpg

First of all, you know darn well politicians do not tell supporters not to support them. When was the last time Chump told the Oath Keepers or the KKK to stop endorsing him. If for the sake of argument Antifa supported the defund the police argument, AOC and others are not going to tell them not to support. If they did, Antifa is not going to listen to them.
So you think a politician would want to be endorsed by antifa or the klan?

You truly are a fauxgrad.

So you think a politician would want to be endorsed by antifa or the klan?

You truly are a fauxgrad.
Well, did Chump ever publicly refuse their endorsements? Chump embraces all kinds of support. That is the Jan he is. White supremacists are a big part of that MAGA cult base.

Anyone that takes the time to do the things that Antifa does is most likely going to be politically active, because the very nature of what they are doing is politically motivated.

This is an entirely different demographic than Antifa. You may be correct that they don't vote, but I would be willing to put money on it that the Antifa fools do.
So what political issues has Antifa publicly supported?

What political beliefs do Antifa have? They are labeled as leftists or progressives. But, when have they spoken out publicly about women’s right to abortion, LGQT issues, college tuition, etc.?

Irrelevant.

Like my conclusion, likely just as many antifa registered to vote as the general population. Which is way higher than 10%.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Perhaps a small percentage may vote. Nothing is absolute. But most of these folks ain’t politically active. Their main focus is to go to various protest and raise sand. They could care less what the protest was about. During the Floyd riots. Antifa doesn’t give a darn about George Floyd.

Similarly with the Negroes looting the stores during these same protests/riots. I would bet that 99% of them are not politically active. Let alone vote. Specifically during the George Floyd riots, they don’t give a darn about Floyd. They just saw an opportunity to get free stuff.

I imagine the same relative % of antifa vote as the general population.

I'm not doing this with you. If you don't see how Antifa is politically motivated, then that's a you problem.
You can’t even find anything that they stand for. And that is exactly my point. Therefore how can you and others link Antifa to liberals, progressives or even the Democratic Party?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
This is precisely why I compare these Chump supporters to being in a cult. There are countless of these MAGA, Chumpers, whatever you want to call them that have either, gone to jail or died for this man. With the latest round of indictments, many more are going to jail. Some will flip to save their butts. I have never seen the likes of this since Jim Jones. I knew this was a Chump cult the day he said that Sen. John McCain was not a hero for being a POW in Viet Nam. Then his supporters agreed with him and on top of that I heard some of these folks even say that McCain did not have it that bad while being a POW. I don't agree some of with McCain's politics but he is a hero in my mind. Now these Chumpers threatened the lives of US officials that are doing their job.
JFC you are something how many slur words do you have? Who is chump? What is a chumper? You are the only Chump I see on here and a chumper sounds like a past her time hooker in Gary looking for tricks with her dentures out. Is that your thing? Good lord you are so over the top obsessed you dont know up from down. I know its been hard for you since you can't use your racial slurs like you used to on everyone els.

I don't know why y'all associate Antifa with democrats. I bet you 90% of them are not even registered to vote.

Secondly, I also bet for every 1 so called leftist attack on conservative or right wing folks or interests, there are at least 10 right wing attacks on liberal government officials or entities like judges that are perceived to be against the cult leader, Chump. Every time you turn around, there is some crazed MAGA nut threatening somebody.
chump chump chump chump chump chump again who is this? GD you are a f**king idiot. You are a disgrace to every point you try and make about your race because you are uninformed and not intelligent. You show it every time you type chump. A Chump b definition is you! I have asked you multiple times who you are actually referring to. Lets see which side shot who at a softball practice? Who was protesting outside Supreme Court justices personal residences? You don't know sh*t about anything but seem to think because you are a minority. or so you say , that your dumba$$ posts are more valuable than anyone elses.

So what the known and documented political issue does Antifa stand for?
Trans-rights, BDS, anti-capitalism, anti-fossil fuel, pro-collectivism, Marxism, defund police, globalism and no sovereign borders, anti-banking system. anti-law and order, they also oppose free speech. Oh and they attacked a federal court house in Portland for several months straight so I think they oppose our constitutional government and judicial system. Need more?

Except for the attack on the court house this is pretty much the same views as The Squad and a good chunk of college-attending democrats.

And this well-known pol hack:

Add long time congresswomen and corrupt chair of house banking that scammed the tax payers for her husband’s bank Maxine Waters. Nobody remembers when she screamed to a cheering crowd to get in the face of any Trump administration members anywhere.?

Cut-and-Paste Bobby can you show me one clip of a group of MAGAs at restaurants shouting at families at dinner? Following a women into a bathroom? Preventing Republicans from speaking at a University?

BNI. Clips of MAGAs going up to minorities at restaurants with bull horns an forcing them to kneel? Or sitting next to a Grandma and start eating their food and dumping out their drinks?

Then I’ll show you hours of footage of what I have described. Oh and 6 months of Antifa destroying a federal courthouse.

Yes there are. But the numbers matter. One is not the same as 10. Who is being threatened matters. Why they are making the threats matter. The goals of the crazies matter.

These people are threatening election officials, judges, members of Congress and the president. All because of an election they were told was rigged/stolen. How many dems are calling for civil war?

And now Mr facts and common sense is making fun of my name.
How about instead of threats I have 30 minutes of footage of actual terrorist attacks? And I know you have said the act of Capital police was treason. But does that extend to all police. And guess how many of these left wing terrorist were prosecuted by Kim Foxx, Democrat? Mass organization of terrorism and violence against public servants. Destruction of public property,. Rioting. And what happened? Few arrested. Charges dropped. A Chicago cop lost his eye sight and nobody is punished. Please watch how organized they are. And how well-funded. That Soros money funds a lot of mayhem.

Oh and when you do you normal dumb ass response I will drip drip drip the tweets that night from Illinois Democrats congratulating the rioters. Standing against white supremacy and destroying American history. You know who tore down statutes? Talk like that? Nazis, Marxists, Dictators, and The Taliban. And people who want Civil War.

Well, did Chump ever publicly refuse their endorsements? Chump embraces all kinds of support. That is the Jan he is. White supremacists are a big part of that MAGA cult base.
I am not aware that any such groups endorsed him. Are you?

Sorry to trouble you again with something that counters the narrative you've been brainwashed (skullwashed is more accurate) with, but:

"The president was also asked by a reporter whether he saw “today, white nationalism as a rising threat around the world.”

“I don’t really,” Trump replied. “I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. "

Does that sound like an effort to win endorsements from white nationalist morons?

I am not aware that any such groups endorsed him. Are you?

Sorry to trouble you again with something that counters the narrative you've been brainwashed (skullwashed is more accurate) with, but:

"The president was also asked by a reporter whether he saw “today, white nationalism as a rising threat around the world.”

“I don’t really,” Trump replied. “I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. "

Does that sound like an effort to win endorsements from white nationalist morons?

Heck yeah I’m aware of white supremacy groups endorsing Chump. Oath Keepers and Proud Boys all showed up to the Han 6 “tourist” event. Some of them were even tried and convicted for breaking laws at this event. There is no better support than that other than dying for the man like Ashi Babbitt did.

This is not the 1920s. Chump is not going to publicly admit that he embraces the endorsements of these groups. These groups know what he is doing in front of the cameras. He’s a narcissist. He’ll do cart wheels around Mar A Lago if he got an endorsement from a ham sandwich.

Heck yeah I’m aware of white supremacy groups endorsing Chump. Oath Keepers and Proud Boys all showed up to the Han 6 “tourist” event. Some of them were even tried and convicted for breaking laws at this event. There is no better support than that other than dying for the man like Ashi Babbitt did.

This is not the 1920s. Chump is not going to publicly admit that he embraces the endorsements of these groups. These groups know what he is doing in front of the cameras. He’s a narcissist. He’ll do cart wheels around Mar A Lago if he got an endorsement from a ham sandwich.
chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump
chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump
chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chumpchump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump

Every time you use your slur you show us who the real chump is LOL You are just so juvenile

chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chumpchump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump chump

Every time you use your slur you show us who the real chump is LOL You are just so juvenile
You repeat the word chump a hundred times and you call me juvenile. I guess it’s better than calling me “boy” like you did several forum handle names ago.

You repeat the word chump a hundred times and you call me juvenile. I guess it’s better than calling me “boy” like you did several forum handle names ago.
Sorry, but your use of chump absolutely makes you juvenile. You also love to claim Trump endorsed white supremacists (even though he disavowed them more than anyone else in history) yet you have no evidence of it whatsoever. You want it to be true so bad that you will latch on to anything to make it so, but it just isn't.

I don't GAF who endorses Trump. That doesn't mean Trump endorses them back. White supremacists endorsed Biden, but when I pointed that out, you threw it out as if it was nothing. So why does it mean something for Trump but nothing for Biden?

Sorry, but your use of chump absolutely makes you juvenile. You also love to claim Trump endorsed white supremacists (even though he disavowed them more than anyone else in history) yet you have no evidence of it whatsoever. You want it to be true so bad that you will latch on to anything to make it so, but it just isn't.

I don't GAF who endorses Trump. That doesn't mean Trump endorses them back. White supremacists endorsed Biden, but when I pointed that out, you threw it out as if it was nothing. So why does it mean something for Trump but nothing for Biden?
As long as y’all keep calling Kamala Harris cammytoe and a whore without rebuke, I reserve the right to call him Chump. And a chump is exactly what he is.

I actually said that the white supremacists endorses Chump and he embraces it. If they don’t support him then why do they show up at his rallies waving confederate flags? Why did they show up at the Capitol on Jan 6 and committed crimes and were convicted on his behalf? For the sake of argument that he disavowed the white supremacists more than anyone. What dies that tell you? That tells you that they keep publicly endorsing him and he is pressed into saying something about it. Again, this ain’t 1927. He has to say something about them and you can tell in his voice how reluctant he is to do so. Just like Charlottesville. After days if not saying anything, his people finally got him to say something. Then in the same sentence he kinda disavowed and then later cancels the disavowment with the good people on both sides comment. That is what does.

Yeah it must of been you that brought up that 1 white supremacist said that he voted for Biden in 2020. I can’t remember his name. But he endorsed Chump in 2016 and did not like what Chump was doing in office. It’s a big difference between 1 racist dude and at least 3 or 4 racists entire groups.

Trump was not a candidate on Jan 6, so your statement about endorsement is predictably absurd.

You are ignoring his statement that white nationalists are "a small group of people with very, very serious problems" because it destroys your "argument."

........white supremacist said that he voted for Biden in 2020. I can’t remember his name. But he endorsed Chump in 2016 and did not like what Chump was doing in office. It’s a big difference between 1 racist dude and at least 3 or 4 racists entire groups.

Listen, I dislike both sides. I am an independent.

Dems have Antifa. & a few other groups
Repubs have WS & a few other groups.

None are decent folks. Not close. But to chastise WS of the R.....and then turn & be a part of the Dem party that is full of Antifa and other rabble-rousers seems extremely hypocritical.

It was a demonstration to illustrate the point and it did.

No clue about your racial comment that I am not going to even quote.

Trump was not a candidate on Jan 6, so your statement about endorsement is predictably absurd.

You are ignoring his statement that white nationalists are "a small group of people with very, very serious problems" because it destroys your "argument."
I see you like to be picky. These groups supported Chump before, during, and after Jan 6.

Listen, I dislike both sides. I am an independent.

Dems have Antifa. & a few other groups
Repubs have WS & a few other groups.

None are decent folks. Not close. But to chastise WS of the R.....and then turn & be a part of the Dem party that is full of Antifa and other rabble-rousers seems extremely hypocritical.
As discussed earlier, y'all calls them leftists but Antifa and the dems don't go together. I've even said that I bet most of these folks aren't registered to vote, let alone vote for anybody. They just don't seem to be the voting type to me. When was the last time Antifa showed up to any democtraic candidate rally? When was the last time Antifa endorsed a democratic candidate? Any candidate for that matter.

• Haha
I see you like to be picky. These groups supported Chump before, during, and after Jan 6.
Are you arguing against me or yourself - or do you even know?

Applying your misunderstanding of 'endorsement', did Biden or Harris ever condemn BLM?

As discussed earlier, y'all calls them leftists but Antifa and the dems don't go together.

Wake up. That is totally rediculous! And 100% NOT true. The same % of Antifa vote as the rest of the population. You have NO data to suggest otherwise. And they are not voting Republican. They vote Dem.

The only reason you do not recognize Antifa @ Dem rallies is they are not wearing their black masks and hoods, one often associates with them.

So yes, Dems and Antifa are in the same party. This is without question.

And WS and Republicans are in the same party. This is without question.

And you are being a hypocrite calling out WS when not also calling out Antifa at the same time. All bad nefarious characters.

Wake up. That is totally rediculous! And 100% NOT true. The same % of Antifa vote as the rest of the population. You have NO data to suggest otherwise. And they are not voting Republican. They vote Dem.

The only reason you do not recognize Antifa @ Dem rallies is they are not wearing their black masks and hoods, one often associates with them.

So yes, Dems and Antifa are in the same party. This is without question.

And WS and Republicans are in the same party. This is without question.

And you are being a hypocrite calling out WS when not also calling out Antifa at the same time. All bad nefarious characters.
It's cool that you think "fascism is bad" and "black people are subhuman" are the same. Your brain works great!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT