ADVERTISEMENT

the other elitist asshole site

I actually like both sites from seeing reporter content....but I'm never going to miss the $1 trolls and keyboard heroes that they now have there....and here too!

In paid my buck. Hung around a bit. made some comments ... then there was tonight's game thread. What a bunch of elitist condescending assholes! Guess I'll hang around here for a while longer
I doubt anyone will miss you..you pay for what you get

I keep looking at the thread title and wonder if "This is the elitist asshole site" since the one DDD referred to was the "other elitist asshole site".
Well played.

And it would be the Knuckle Depot, not the free loader board.

I liked Brian but he and his staff were always behind on the news with the advent of Twitter/Instagram for all things recruiting.
Lol no! I joined the board when recruiting for Swanigan got interesting and Brian was spot on the entire time well before anyone else bought in. Twitter or the 247 crystal ball picks a decent portion of the time are coming in well after Brian has let the board know what’s up. A lot of times the free boards and Twitter are still talking about recruits weeks/months after Purdue has backed out or found out the kid wasn’t interested

He’s been wrong some (who hasn’t) but on Purdue targets he’s right the vast majority of the time. Saying he’s always behind is just ignorant

He’s been wrong some (who hasn’t) but on Purdue targets he’s right the vast majority of the time. Saying he’s always behind is just ignorant
Will have to agree to disagree. I will keep my $100/mo and follow folks on Twitter

Will have to agree to disagree. I will keep my $100/mo and follow folks on Twitter
That’s perfectly fine. You’re no less of a fan for doing so and I agree with some above that made the comment that there’s posters on KHC who try to make the free posters feel that way. I don’t like that either

That has nothing to do with Brian though and the comment I responded to of yours was just incorrect. You can disagree with me but you are in fact wrong

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
That’s perfectly fine. You’re no less of a fan for doing so and I agree with some above that made the comment that there’s posters on KHC who try to make the free posters feel that way. I don’t like that either

That has nothing to do with Brian though and the comment I responded to of yours was just incorrect. You can disagree with me but you are in fact wrong
Fair enough

Reactions: OhioBoiler51
It's not, you get better insight from the posters than most of the writers because most of them are afraid to say anything negative about a program from fear of losing what little access they have.

That's always been my impression. I'm paying on the other sight to check it out (hey it was $1) but I just skim the articles anymore because it seems you really don't ever get any deep insights.
I would agree most of the time the writers are super positive as if they were an extension of the boilers marketing staff. They don’t write the bad stuff because that could cost them a future scoop or interview. It’s like they know who is committing before the announcement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT