ADVERTISEMENT

The great Unifier

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
When Biden ran for President and throughout his Presidency, he has told us repeatedly that he was going to unify the nation. How's he doing so far?
-- Dems - Reps?
-- Liberals - Conservatives?
-- Blacks - Whites?
-- Vaccinated - Unvaccinated?
-- Liberals - Cops?
-- MSM - Conservatives?
-- Social Media Companies - Conservatives?

Just a short list where every single one of those relationships has gotten significantly worse, since the Great Unifier has taken office. If anything, he has actively made the effort to turn one group against the other. The only thing that he seems to have unified is the hard Left against the rest of the country and if they get their way, it's going to cost us $3.5Trillion. Good Job, Joe...

Add to that, the CDC is going to require vaccinated people to start wearing masks again, but Biden refuses to stop the flow of illegals across the Southern border, many of whom are infected with the "D" variant and spreading it around the country.

I saw a report from a Police Chief in La Jolla, CA, complaining about Biden's Immigration Dept. dropping off 20-30 illegals sick with Covid in a local motel and NO ONE had bothered to let him know it was going to happen. He was justifiably pissed.

I’m sure you didn’t believe his campaign crap did you? That’s what is amazing to me. Trump is the biggest liar of all time but re his policies he performed on everything he campaigned on. Biden, on the other hand, well you know, liar for 47 years BNI, Indy, BBob, et. al. Suck up the sht like a chocolate shake thru a straw. LOL

I’m sure you didn’t believe his campaign crap did you? That’s what is amazing to me. Trump is the biggest liar of all time but re his policies he performed on everything he campaigned on. Biden, on the other hand, well you know, liar for 47 years BNI, Indy, BBob, et. al. Suck up the sht like a chocolate shake thru a straw. LOL
I always thought of Trump as a monumental exaggerator/ bullshit artist, rather than a liar.
Everything with Trump was the biggest, best, no one has ever seen anything like it before. He couldn't talk normally. He had to embellish everything and most of his vocabulary was superlatives. I really got annoyed listening to it.

Regarding Biden, Schiff, Swalwell & Pelosi, if their lips are moving, they're lying. I have never seen 4 people, who were so brazen about the lies they tell and when caught in a lie, they will lie about lying. Anyone who believes anything they say, can't have any working brain cells.

I always thought of Trump as a monumental exaggerator/ bullshit artist, rather than a liar.
Everything with Trump was the biggest, best, no one has ever seen anything like it before. He couldn't talk normally. He had to embellish everything and most of his vocabulary was superlatives. I really got annoyed listening to it.

Regarding Biden, Schiff, Swalwell & Pelosi, if their lips are moving, they're lying. I have never seen 4 people, who were so brazen about the lies they tell and when caught in a lie, they will lie about lying. Anyone who believes anything they say, can't have any working brain cells.
You are exactly correct. Many businesspeople talk in hyperbolic terms. It is really bad and egotistical but they do it. The Dems and their MSM buddies became masters at attacking him for it.

When Biden ran for President and throughout his Presidency, he has told us repeatedly that he was going to unify the nation. How's he doing so far?
-- Dems - Reps?
-- Liberals - Conservatives?
-- Blacks - Whites?
-- Vaccinated - Unvaccinated?
-- Liberals - Cops?
-- MSM - Conservatives?
-- Social Media Companies - Conservatives?

Just a short list where every single one of those relationships has gotten significantly worse, since the Great Unifier has taken office. If anything, he has actively made the effort to turn one group against the other. The only thing that he seems to have unified is the hard Left against the rest of the country and if they get their way, it's going to cost us $3.5Trillion. Good Job, Joe...

Add to that, the CDC is going to require vaccinated people to start wearing masks again, but Biden refuses to stop the flow of illegals across the Southern border, many of whom are infected with the "D" variant and spreading it around the country.

I saw a report from a Police Chief in La Jolla, CA, complaining about Biden's Immigration Dept. dropping off 20-30 illegals sick with Covid in a local motel and NO ONE had bothered to let him know it was going to happen. He was justifiably pissed.
well today his entourage of cars unified me w/ other traffic in a jamb as he was in the Lehigh Valley visiting Mack trucks.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
You are exactly correct. Many businesspeople talk in hyperbolic terms. It is really bad and egotistical but they do it. The Dems and their MSM buddies became masters at attacking him for it.
I thought you gave up on defending and supporting Trump after January 6? Now you are are his biggest apologist. What happened to your indignation toward Trump and the Capital riot?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
In retrospect, it's somewhat humorous, when I think of all the times Trump got on a roll and you knew he was going to say something ridiculous that the MSM would fixate on for weeks and I would be yelling at the TV, "Stop talking, PLEASE Stop Talking." He couldn't help himself.

Now we have Joe mumbling unintelligible things, derailing his train of thought, fumbling through his pockets for his notes and constantly expressing concern that he's going to get in trouble. As the POTUS, one can only wonder who he is worried about and what kind of trouble he's concerned about. Meanwhile the MSM glosses over his missteps and erratic behavior. It's amusing to think about how the MSM would savage Joe, if he had an "R" after his name, not that they're biased...LOL

In retrospect, it's somewhat humorous, when I think of all the times Trump got on a roll and you knew he was going to say something ridiculous that the MSM would fixate on for weeks and I would be yelling at the TV, "Stop talking, PLEASE Stop Talking." He couldn't help himself.

Now we have Joe mumbling unintelligible things, derailing his train of thought, fumbling through his pockets for his notes and constantly expressing concern that he's going to get in trouble. As the POTUS, one can only wonder who he is worried about and what kind of trouble he's concerned about. Meanwhile the MSM glosses over his missteps and erratic behavior. It's amusing to think about how the MSM would savage Joe, if he had an "R" after his name, not that they're biased...LOL
They both make a lot of mistakes but at least Joe seems like a decent human being.

They both make a lot of mistakes but at least Joe seems like a decent human being.
That is the dumbest thing ever and I hear it all the time. I dont GAF #1 and #2 joe just seems like a tottering grandpa. I'm not voting for a neighbor or a friend I want someone to get things done. that Decent human being BS is just stupid, stupid, stupid

That is the dumbest thing ever and I hear it all the time. I dont GAF #1 and #2 joe just seems like a tottering grandpa. I'm not voting for a neighbor or a friend I want someone to get things done. that Decent human being BS is just stupid, stupid, stupid
Nevermind the fact that he ISN'T a decent human being. He is one of the biggest liars out there, Mr I graduated in the top of my class. He lies so GD much he had to withdraw from his last presidency run. At least the MSM did their job back then and called him out on it. Now he can say anything and they just nod.

Oh look. More virtue signaling from Bruce. Shocker.

Bill really; would you think and say that if Biden was your Republican president?
Sure. I used to be a Republican until Trump. The party has radically changed so I did too. I can't believe people can't see how Trump is destroying our great country's democracy and once it happens there is no getting it back. It will just be one tin-pot dictator after another.

Last edited:
Everyone has the right to their own opinion until we no longer have a free country which is the direction Trump is trying to take us, as his sister said, "he has no principles".

And there in lies the problem......Too many idiots and ill informed voted for Biden because "he seemed like a nice guy".
Trump may have been an a-hole, but he always put Americans first and got things done.
So you think Biden won the election? Your response seems to indicate it. Congratulations for having your eyes partially open.

And there in lies the problem......Too many idiots and ill informed voted for Biden because "he seemed like a nice guy".
Trump may have been an a-hole, but he always put Americans first and got things done.
There's certainly someone here that's an idiot and ill informed. Trump put Trump first, every single time. He didn't give 2 shits about the country.

So it follows that you are against the current infrastructure bill.......because trump is opposed to it. Seems like he's putting himself before Americans in this case.

Is the infrastructure bill about infrastructure or is it a smoke screen for other pet projects?
If it's important to you it would make more sense to spend your time educating yourself on it rather than asking the question here.

Imo trump is against it because he failed to get it done and doesn't like the idea of this congress and the WH apparently getting it done. Makes him look bad. Can't have that. So his solution to heal his wounded ego is to threaten pub senators with their jobs. Makes perfect sense.

Sure. I used to be a Republican until Trump. The party has radically changed so I did too. I can't believe people can't see how Trump is destroying our great country's democracy and once it happens there is no getting it back. It will just be one tin-pot dictator after another.
Please cite examples of how Trump was destroying our country's democracy (even though we aren't a democracy). Please explain how he was close to being a "tin-pot" dictator. I'll wait.

Please cite examples of how Trump was destroying our country's democracy (even though we aren't a democracy). Please explain how he was close to being a "tin-pot" dictator. I'll wait.
You mean not recognizing that he lost the election would be a good place to start, trying to start an insurrection, colluding with Russia, trying to restrict voting rights, which of course you refuse to see.

Reactions: indy35
So
So tired of seeing this "we aren't a democracy" crap used as an argument. First of all, yes we are:

Second of all, pointing out that we are a "republic," while true, doesn't really change anything (I recognize you didn't do that here, but usually people say "we're a republic, not a democracy" when making this point). Notice the definition is basically the same:

Third of all, using this argument is simply dishonest about the other person's position. Everyone knows we're not a DIRECT democracy (except for certain things, like propositions in CA) and that's not what people mean, generally, when they refer to the US as a democracy. But us not being a "direct democracy" does not mean we are not a "democracy." When people talk about democracy in discussions like these, they are referring to either the fact that we are self-governed via voting or they're colloquially referring to our government itself in broad terms (ie. "our democracy").

You mean not recognizing that he lost the election would be a good place to start, trying to start an insurrection, colluding with Russia, trying to restrict voting rights, which of course you refuse to see.
Btw our individual states have always had elections albeit with monkey business with poll taxes, etc. if you are trying to hide behind a republic argument.

So

So tired of seeing this "we aren't a democracy" crap used as an argument. First of all, yes we are:

Second of all, pointing out that we are a "republic," while true, doesn't really change anything (I recognize you didn't do that here, but usually people say "we're a republic, not a democracy" when making this point). Notice the definition is basically the same:

Third of all, using this argument is simply dishonest about the other person's position. Everyone knows we're not a DIRECT democracy (except for certain things, like propositions in CA) and that's not what people mean, generally, when they refer to the US as a democracy. But us not being a "direct democracy" does not mean we are not a "democracy." When people talk about democracy in discussions like these, they are referring to either the fact that we are self-governed via voting or they're colloquially referring to our government itself in broad terms (ie. "our democracy").
It’s an argument that some are trying to now make so they don’t feel so bad in wanting an autocratic form of government.

It’s an argument that some are trying to now make so they don’t feel so bad in wanting an autocratic form of government.
I think, more likely, it's an argument people use to put their interlocutor on the defensive, implying that they don't even understand the basics of our system of government. "You don't even know what kind of government we have, so your opinions about it cannot be valid..."

I think, more likely, it's an argument people use to put their interlocutor on the defensive, implying that they don't even understand the basics of our system of government. "You don't even know what kind of government we have, so your opinions about it cannot be valid..."
Yea it’s like failing to dot you i or cross your t argument.

You are the greatest poster who ever posted this post.. in history folks..

Not at all just confirming you are an absolute hardcore Trumper and have behavior pretty much like the Borg.
lol is that what you get off on? I think trump is a standard politician. He’s a fake populist who is excellent at working a crowd.

his actual policies were pretty standard… he got together with democratic senators to do a lot of things that most of his supporters probably don’t care for and don’t want.. renewing FISA, adding 81 billion to the military budget.

No, I am not a trumper, but I think he’s an entertaining troll.

I understand the anti-Trump strategy though. “Trump is this unprecedented threat,” so anything opposing him is automatically good.

so, where as during bernie’s first campaign, it was pretty clear that most of America didn’t like destructive neoliberalism, now, to be on the right team, you had to love neoliberalism because trump!

if you wanna be on “the left” in today’s dual propaganda construct, you can’t question anything if it’s anti Trump.

who would I like to vote for? Henry Wallace. But both anti-populist “sides” will make sure that that is never an option. They’re still outraged that William Jennings Bryan’s failure led to FDR and the new deal

Not at all just confirming you are an absolute hardcore Trumper and have behavior pretty much like the Borg.
What did Trump do for people like yourself? He allowed you to elect George w. Bush as a democrat .. just 12 years after George bush was also “the worst evil this world has seen!” Isn’t it funny how every guy is the worst person ever? And regular people must put aside their policy preferences to save us from this unprecedented evil…?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT