ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Spurrier

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
I know it wouldn't work out but still wouldn't it be nice if Spurrier would come here. The Big Ten west isn't that strong and I'm sure he could have Purdue on top. Just a fun thought.

Again, why do these get dumber and dumber?

There's a reason he retired. He's 70...and has clearly checked out. Why would he ever come here?

He's a member at Augusta National golf course and will retire in that area and play golf the rest of his life.

I love when people with no clue spout off bullshit on this board.

WE GET IT! ANY OTHER COACH WOULD BE BETTER!

Has everyone on this board taken their training over at the PeegStye??? Honestly the names being thrown out are in league with the ones they name every time somebody is ready to get rid of Crean.

Has everyone on this board taken their training over at the PeegStye??? Honestly the names being thrown out are in league with the ones they name every time somebody is ready to get rid of Crean.

How about Coach K? Do you think he can come coach football?

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
Again, why do these get dumber and dumber?

There's a reason he retired. He's 70...and has clearly checked out. Why would he ever come here?

He's a member at Augusta National golf course and will retire in that area and play golf the rest of his life.

I love when people with no clue spout off bullshit on this board.

WE GET IT! ANY OTHER COACH WOULD BE BETTER!

I knew this topic would get people talking. I wasn't being totally serious. I know that Spurrier won't come to Purdue. It would be nice though if we could get a proven coach that will actually win some games for us.

It would be pretty funny to see him coach at ETSU at Steve Spurrier Field. Since ETSU doesn't have a stadium built yet (first year back), they play at Science Hill High School (Where Steve Spurrier went to high school in my area.), the stadium is big though, so don't worry. Enough about that, but let's throw out some real candidates here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT