ADVERTISEMENT

So Slow Joe gets to appoint a black female to SCOTUS....if he keeps his promise.

You guys are something else. Your statement is the epitome of white supremacy. People get promoted all the time. You say nothing about white men who are promoted. Say nothing about Kavanaugh and others that were appointed SCOTUS and never question their credentials. But when a black woman is on the verge of being an appointee now they are not qualified or they are just promoted because they are black.
Bullshit. That is in no way upholding white supremacy. If a white man was promoted and someone else more deserving was looked over. I'd be right there with you complaining, but unless you can come to me with a clear cut example of that, then you're full of shit. The problem is that YOU think people are worthy simply because of their skin color and what's between their legs. That is a recipe for disaster.

The most deserving are the most deserving. Skin color or gender be damned.

The epitome of white supremacy? Wow, you are nonsensically rambling to yourself and making little sense. I think it’s time for me to head back to reading Knucklehead Central. You seem to have a screw or ten of them loose. Is this really what you do with your time? Ramble about race?
Yes, yes it is.

You guys are something else. Your statement is the epitome of white supremacy. People get promoted all the time. You say nothing about white men who are promoted. Say nothing about Kavanaugh and others that were appointed SCOTUS and never question their credentials. But when a black woman is on the verge of being an appointee now they are not qualified or they are just promoted because they are black.
Kavanaugh? The dude was highly qualified. WTF kind of example is that??

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Give it a little thought. VP Harris was a prosecutor but do you honestly believe she is qualified to render a well thought opinion with absolutely zero experience as a judge? No person is qualified to sit on the bench at this level without years of judicial experience.
Interesting fact, over half of the Chief Justices in the history of the US had no prior judicial experience when appointed to the Supreme Court. 9 of the 17 men who have held the position of Chief Justice were appointed without prior judicial experience.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Kavanaugh? The dude was highly qualified. WTF kind of example is that??
That is my point. And no one questioned his or any of the other candidates qualifications. Perhaps Kavanaugh was qualified, I'm not disputing that. The 10 or so black women that are on the list of candidates are highly qualified also. But you guys are saying that they are not. Looks like to me because they are black women. You guys never questioned the qualifications of Amy Barrett when she was appointed.

That is my point. And no one questioned his or any of the other candidates qualifications. Perhaps Kavanaugh was qualified, I'm not disputing that. The 10 or so black women that are on the list of candidates are highly qualified also. But you guys are saying that they are not. Looks like to me because they are black women. You guys never questioned the qualifications of Amy Barrett when she was appointed.
No, It's because the dumbass who got elected stated that was his criteria before the election.

Woah woah woah. I never said the people on the list aren't qualified. I don't even know who is on the list. All I said is that looking for a qualified candidate by such a small and arbitrary set of criteria as needing to be black and female isn't a good way to find the BEST candidate. In fact, you're almost guaranteed to not find the best candidate. But then again, Brandon be doing Brandon things I suppose.

No, It's because the dumbass who got elected stated that was his criteria before the election.
Just because Biden made it a goal to appoint a black woman to SCOTUS doesn't mean that being black is the ONLY qualification. He is going to pick, yes a black woman but one that is highly qualified like the 10 or so on the list. You guys act like he is going to appoint some jive public defender from Cook County or something.

Just because Biden made it a goal to appoint a black woman to SCOTUS doesn't mean that being black is the ONLY qualification. He is going to pick, yes a black woman but one that is highly qualified like the 10 or so on the list. You guys act like he is going to appoint some jive public defender from Cook County or something.
You are a clown show man. Besides the fact we saw what happened when Obama got elected. You put someone with an agenda in charge of the whole of everyone and they pander to their own small percentage.

How about some jive wife of a community organizer from Cook County (Chicago)?

Woah woah woah. I never said the people on the list aren't qualified. I don't even know who is on the list. All I said is that looking for a qualified candidate by such a small and arbitrary set of criteria as needing to be black and female isn't a good way to find the BEST candidate. In fact, you're almost guaranteed to not find the best candidate. But then again, Brandon be doing Brandon things I suppose.
You may not have said but others on this board have said it. These black women are judges like any other white counterpart and just as qualified.

You are a clown show man. Besides the fact we saw what happened when Obama got elected. You put someone with an agenda in charge of the whole of everyone and they pander to their own small percentage.
Obama pandered to no one. If that was true there wouldn't have been a few black people that said that Obama did not do enough for the black community. I disagree of course. Biden and Hillary pandered more than Obama. Chump panders to the white supremacists.

Obama pandered to no one. If that was true there wouldn't have been a few black people that said that Obama did not do enough for the black community. I disagree of course. Biden and Hillary pandered more than Obama. Chump panders to the white supremacists.
Dude you are so far lost in your racism isnt even funny. Im sure you disagreed in your world we should have crowned him president for life. You are nothing but a fool

Yeah, you’ve obviously got some problems and aren’t all there. Hopefully you can get off here and go find something more worthwhile to do with your time.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Perhaps you need to find something to do with your time.
I’ve got plenty to do with my time. All of it includes not starting inappropriate threads and arguing with others about race while changing no minds. Again, if you like the role of board jester, have at it. There are obviously things you’re dealing with emotionally and personally.

That was part of what he traded with Clyburn to get the nomination. Without delivering the black vote in SC Biden likely would not have been nominated.

Reactions: bonefish1
You just can't seem to let this go. What proof do you have? He told them off on live TV over and over and over. He did more for the black community than Obama did. But somehow he pandered to white supremacists. You're out to lunch on that one.

What we do know is that Biden has no boundary that contains what he will do. Whoever the person is, that person will always be viewed as a token. Biden did that in his racist and sexist appeal to challenge Bernie to do the same. It is racist when race is a determinant and it is sexist when sex is a determinant for whatever the criteria is. Putting the two together severely limits the possibilities of getting the most competent person if that thought ever occurred since the pool is dramatically reduced. Then again, is competence a criteria in the world today? Yeah, if I need heart surgery, why would I want who I thought was the best…they all had seat time and memorized well. Why have someone on the tiller when the seas are rough?

For giggles and grins, here we have a person before dementia with severely limited capabilities sitting in the chair so he won’t fall down in what has been although rapidly losing it’s world status the most powerful country in the world. A man that “should be” interested in the constitution…the reason for whatever greatness the USA holds and yet he prescribes that which the constitution is against. The SCOTUS has repeatedly struck down biasing towards a certain race or sex and yet the man that had a registered 81 million votes goes against the sentiment the SCOTUS has had for years. It is as though many have fallen down the stupid tree and hit every branch…simply unbelievable, not just in Biden’s gaffs that are many, but the illogical nonsense that goes unnoticed by so many. Jonathan Turley the distinguished Libertarian Law School Professor ( George Washington) with some conservative views points out the irony. https://jonathanturley.org/2020/03/...onsider-black-females-for-supreme-court-pick/

Those that think he might pick Janice Rogers Brown…don’t hold your breath since Biden apparently filibustered and voted against her twice.
FKEZAZSWQAgpGSr

Crawl back under your rock and masturbate again. you'll feel better. (but not about yourself)
You need serious help man . What makes idiots like you tick? A very interesting question and why people like you are allowed to vote

I actually agree with this.
If his intent is to put a black woman on the SC, fine. Just don't tell the entire country. Keep your mouth shut, go through the process and make it appear that she's the best choice.
Eliminating all white males, white females, black males, Asians, Hispanics, etc from the process before the process has even started is pretty divisive for the great "unifier".

Whoever ends up being the pick, I would lay odds that they support defunding to police. Book it.
and BLM (burn loot murder).

How about the criteria be, if he's limiting it to a black woman only, how about a conservative black woman? Condi Rice?

I would have absolutely no issues with Rice. In fact, she would be a great choice, but it would never happen. You see, Condi has values and morals that help guide her through life. It’s exactly why she is so well respected and that would never work for the liberals

Reactions: tjreese

What we do know is that Biden has no boundary that contains what he will do. Whoever the person is, that person will always be viewed as a token. Biden did that in his racist and sexist appeal to challenge Bernie to do the same. It is racist when race is a determinant and it is sexist when sex is a determinant for whatever the criteria is. Putting the two together severely limits the possibilities of getting the most competent person if that thought ever occurred since the pool is dramatically reduced. Then again, is competence a criteria in the world today? Yeah, if I need heart surgery, why would I want who I thought was the best…they all had seat time and memorized well. Why have someone on the tiller when the seas are rough?

For giggles and grins, here we have a person before dementia with severely limited capabilities sitting in the chair so he won’t fall down in what has been although rapidly losing it’s world status the most powerful country in the world. A man that “should be” interested in the constitution…the reason for whatever greatness the USA holds and yet he prescribes that which the constitution is against. The SCOTUS has repeatedly struck down biasing towards a certain race or sex and yet the man that had a registered 81 million votes goes against the sentiment the SCOTUS has had for years. It is as though many have fallen down the stupid tree and hit every branch…simply unbelievable, not just in Biden’s gaffs that are many, but the illogical nonsense that goes unnoticed by so many. Jonathan Turley the distinguished Libertarian Law School Professor ( George Washington) with some conservative views points out the irony. https://jonathanturley.org/2020/03/...onsider-black-females-for-supreme-court-pick/

Those that think he might pick Janice Rogers Brown…don’t hold your breath since Biden apparently filibustered and voted against her twice.
FKEZAZSWQAgpGSr

I would have absolutely no issues with Rice. In fact, she would be a great choice, but it would never happen. You see, Condi has values and morals that help guide her through life. It’s exactly why she is so well respected and that would never work for the liberals
That will never happen. You see the problem is that one side wants more activism in judges and another wants more contexual understanding of the text at the time. If you can't get what you want through the votes...then find five people to become activist and make law rather than rule on law from the bench. It is quite embarrassing to see that Merrick Garland was the democratic choice and then to see how far ot of touch he was in something as simple as children and parents relationships with school. However, the same can be said for O'bamas two choice Sotomayor and Kagan that showed the world their ignorance on the virus that they were going to vote on rather than recluse themselves due to being ignorant. The fact that their opinions came by Osmosis, has no bearing in them voting for something that effects over 300 million people. It is mind boggling that ignorance can be and is so powerful..."IF" competency is desired, but not so much if the desire is to replace the voters by going around them...

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Therein lies the problem, yo don't care. Most likely because there have been plenty of white SCOTUS in US history. You better believe that the Latino community were tickled to death when Sotomayor was appointed.
See, there's your racist views coming to the front again. Biden was all pissed when Garland was stonewalled...outraged. Now he can appoint Garland. What you need to do is quit listening to CNN who keeps telling you are downtrodden and that all whites are against you.

Of course they did, Clinton was POTUS. I remember Lewinsky being labeled as the "victim" in all that.

As far as Willie Brown, I'll give y'all the argument if there was a pattern like 3, 4, or 5 dudes in high positions. But it wasn't. How many other female senators or congresswoman that may have dated some older dude? Bosses what have you. Vice versa for the male members. Whatever the case the criticism has more to do about her race more than anything else. I know because black women that have achieved elevated economic or social status have been similarly criticized since forever.
Dude, let's face it....she not overly bright nor overly ambitious. Someone has to graduate last in their class. And then there's that thing called reverse prejudice.

See, there's your racist views coming to the front again. Biden was all pissed when Garland was stonewalled...outraged. Now he can appoint Garland. What you need to do is quit listening to CNN who keeps telling you are downtrodden and that all whites are against you.
You need to stop watching Faux News that uphold white supremacy.

This is what I'm talking about. Y'all never talk about any other white woman political figure about sleeping around for political gain. Harris never slept around for political gain. She just happened to data Willie Brown perhaps 30 or so years ago. She is happily married for over 20 years. Or how ever long she has been married. Now you guys are undervaluing Biden's current list of black women SCOTUS candidates.
BNI....She slept with Willie and Little Willie for political gains. If she slept with him because she thought he was "the right guy", she's blind. No, my friend, she did the horizontal mambo to "enhance her career". BTW...police detested her liberal, lefty decisions which hampered them doing their job.

Nope, qualified because of her resume that stands up to other candidates and appointees. Also, she is not a radical. I guess being a black woman is radical enough for you.
I'd love Condi Rice on the SC. Would you? And Kammi's resume doesn't stand up, and I'd say the same were she white, Asian, or Hispanic. BTW....I don't think you're black, but I do think you're playing a incendiary role on an internet forum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT