ADVERTISEMENT

Saint Peter's v. Purdue Game Thread (NCAA Tournament - East Regional Semi-Final)

giphy.gif

Much better Boiler san

This is one of the moments where I wish Painter was more like Brohm. Brohm gets the benefit of shaking things up to try and flip momentum. Why not go full court pressure for a possession or two and really make them work at getting into their offense. Maybe we get a turnover or two and get any easy bucket. It is not like we are lock down defenders this year anyway.

This is one of the moments where I wish Painter was more like Brohm. Brohm gets the benefit of shaking things up to try and flip momentum. Why not go full court pressure for a possession or two and really make them work at getting into their offense. Maybe we get a turnover or two and get any easy bucket. It is not like we are lock down defenders this year anyway.
Because that wouldnt stop us from turning the ball over?

It’s much easier to try one or two trick plays in a football game than to totally change up an offense or defensive scheme in basketball. Apples and oranges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT