ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs go all in on impeachment inquiry

I hereby order you to shut your idiot sandwich mouth. Don’t sass me little boy.

You have miserably failed and are a complete laughing stock.
Sounds like you are about ready to announce another dramatic, self-righteous self-exile. Working on your farewell post?

Sounds like you are about ready to announce another dramatic, self-righteous self-exile. Working on your farewell post?
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

I lived in the projects in New York City. Giuliani saved more black lives than anyone. People talk about how Trump gave more grant money to Black Colleges and Universities. They talk about how he set up economic zones where black employment skyrocketed along with much better pay. However, what was even more incredible were the Judicial Laws that he put into effect.

Republicans need to put the impeachment think in the back burner, let a sleeping dog lay, this is silly, it risks riling up a pretty dead base. Besides that, like Graham said, there’s really nothing there, seems like a waste of time.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Republicans need to put the impeachment think in the back burner, let a sleeping dog lay, this is silly, it risks riling up a pretty dead base. Besides that, like Graham said, there’s really nothing there, seems like a waste of time.
1-He is not upholding his oath to the office by leaving our Southern Border wide open.
2-By lifting the Trump tariffs he is sponsoring the #1 terror supporter in the world continue to operate and expand their ring of terror. How many attacks now have occurred on our overseas military operations. And what has the response been?
3-His relationships with Foreign Governments hostile to the U.S. and the money his
family has gotten from his influence.
4-Refusing to follow the US Supreme Courts decisions on Stay in Mexico and student debt forgiveness.

1-He is not upholding his oath to the office by leaving our Southern Border wide open.
2-By lifting the Trump tariffs he is sponsoring the #1 terror supporter in the world continue to operate and expand their ring of terror. How many attacks now have occurred on our overseas military operations. And what has the response been?
3-His relationships with Foreign Governments hostile to the U.S. and the money his
family has gotten from his influence.
4-Refusing to follow the US Supreme Courts decisions on Stay in Mexico and student debt forgiveness.
You don’t impeach presidents for policies that aren’t working or you don’t agree with. High crimes and misdemeanors.

This was always going to happen because it’s about retribution. The house fluffers are just doing what they are told.

Its funny that none of your list include the reason the house is using.

You don’t impeach presidents for policies that aren’t working or you don’t agree with. High crimes and misdemeanors.
How about for refusing to ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed’ per Article II ?

This was always going to happen because it’s about retribution. The house fluffers are just doing what they are told.
Retribution for what?

How about for refusing to ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed’ per Article II ?

Retribution for what?
Article 2 says this.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

That’s what it says about impeachment. It says what it says. Can you get any more on point?

For what? So you’re all up on the latest dem scandal but know nothing about the trump retribution tour? Please. You’re a freakin MAGA asswipe but you’re not living in a cave. You’re so obvious when you do this but are convinced you’re smarter than everybody else. It’s a slow day and you’re looking for an argument to pass the time.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Article 2 says this.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

That’s what it says about impeachment. It says what it says. Can you get any more on point?

For what? So you’re all up on the latest dem scandal but know nothing about the trump retribution tour? Please. You’re a freakin MAGA asswipe but you’re not living in a cave. You’re so obvious when you do this but are convinced you’re smarter than everybody else. It’s a slow day and you’re looking for an argument to pass the time.
Other high crimes and misdemeanors.

You brought up retribution without saying for what. Are you afraid to say?

Other high crimes and misdemeanors.

You brought up retribution without saying for what. Are you afraid to say?
lololo. Fall back on the “are you afraid” when you’ve got nothing else. Like clockwork. Be strong or be afraid. Be tough or be weak. That’s the prism you MAGA twits view EVERYTHING.

Wtf would I be afraid of on that topic?

I guess it’s possible your news sources haven’t covered some statements trump and his loyalists have made. They tend to avoid showing news that paint him as a vindictive little bitch.

lololo. Fall back on the “are you afraid” when you’ve got nothing else. Like clockwork. Be strong or be afraid. Be tough or be weak. That’s the prism you MAGA twits view EVERYTHING.

Wtf would I be afraid of on that topic?

I guess it’s possible your news sources haven’t covered some statements trump and his loyalists have made. They tend to avoid showing news that paint him as a vindictive little bitch.
No, I thought you were afraid to say what the retribution is for because it would sound so silly.

I listen to npr just about every day. It hates Trump.

What are your news sources? Afraid to say?

Its funny that none of your list include the reason the house is using.
Ukraine, Ukraine Ukraine.
Trump got impeached for Bidens Quid Pro Quo!!!!!
And an open border is unconstitutional.
Financing a government that is killing Americans is unconstitutional.
Disobeying a decision by the US Supreme Court is as violation of the separation of powers and is unconstitutional.
The above are all impeachable offenses and a complete disregard of the Presidential Oath.
I agree he can't get impeached for completely screwing the economy, hi inflation or his idiotic energy policies.

No, I thought you were afraid to say what the retribution is for because it would sound so silly.

I listen to npr just about every day. It hates Trump.

What are your news sources? Afraid to say?
Jfc. It’s a reflex with you. Just can’t help yourself.

Wtf would I be afraid of?

Now you move to phase two. Acknowledge that you know what it is…….and call my as yet unspoken reply silly, thinking you’ll draw me in as I argue it’s not.

Why don’t you just say what you want to say about it without the teenage antics?

I don't know, but it is not unusual for you to hide on this forum, so I assume you scare easily.
You should not assume, especially when the "assumptions" are more accurately described as incredibly passive-aggressive responses by you.

Being passive-aggressive is wholly exasperating, childish, and annoying. You should stop being passive-aggressive.

90 Day Fiance Pao GIF by TLC

Last edited:
I don't know, but it is not unusual for you to hide on this forum, so I assume you scare easily.
So you have no actual point to make on retribution?

That’s simply you not getting a reply as quickly as you would like, on your schedule.
Occasionally it’s because you’re playing a game like you did earlier today, trying to get somebody to pay you some attention. Or it’s ground that’s been covered many times before…….like your obsession with the FBI. You got your ass handed to you so bad you sprinted back to Ray Epps and the top ten. You ran and hid for like a week.

You should not assume, especially when the "assumptions" are more accurately described as incredibly passive-aggressive responses by you.

Being passive-aggressive is wholly exasperating, childish, and annoying. You should stop being passive-aggressive.

90 Day Fiance Pao GIF by TLC
By sucking up to Bob, you're hoping that at least he takes your TDS quiz?

By sucking up to Bob, you're hoping that at least he takes your TDS quiz?
Another passive-aggressive question.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder

I am here to help, you troubled, troubled man. If you get treatment you have a chance of getting better.

And detailing your hero Trump's obsession with Hitler and you suckling at the Trump fascist teat is not derangement. Trump's anti-democracy, Hitler loving wanna-be authoritarianism is derangement.

So you have no actual point to make on retribution?
You brought it up so I was asking you what your point is.

That’s simply you not getting a reply as quickly as you would like, on your schedule.
Occasionally it’s because you’re playing a game like you did earlier today, trying to get somebody to pay you some attention. Or it’s ground that’s been covered many times before…….like your obsession with the FBI. You got your ass handed to you so bad you sprinted back to Ray Epps and the top ten. You ran and hid for like a week.
You still have not answered my question about the news sources you recommend, since you are known to ridicule Fox News. It has been at least six months, if I recall. Is it on your schedule?

I don't recall you handing anyone his ass, Mr. Fine to Close Bagram Air Base. What fantasy of yours are you imagining here?

Another passive-aggressive question.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/passive-aggressive-personality-disorder

I am here to help, you troubled, troubled man. If you get treatment you have a chance of getting better.

And detailing your hero Trump's obsession with Hitler and you suckling at the Trump fascist teat is not derangement. Trump's anti-democracy, Hitler loving wanna-be authoritarianism is derangement.
Are you saying Trump is a secret admirer of the Hamas wing of your party?

You asked the question two hours ago you freakin twit. Still?

And it’s a question you’ve asked many times before. And again you have to go back years to relive what you perceive to be some kind of victory.
I trust this was an entertaining afternoon for you and your fragile ego.

You asked the question two hours ago you freakin twit. Still?
I first asked it at least six months ago. I'm trying to move it up on your schedule.
Any estimate of when you will work up the courage to answer it?
And it’s a question you’ve asked many times before. And again you have to go back years to relive what you perceive to be some kind of victory.
I trust this was an entertaining afternoon for you and your fragile ego.
I didn't claim Bagram as a victory, but only that your post on it was the single stupidest one I have seen on this forum (even despite hoofpub's many efforts to top it).

PS, I am not including bni in the rankings because that could be taken as racist.

I first asked it at least six months ago. I'm trying to move it up on your schedule.
Any estimate of when you will work up the courage to answer it?

I didn't claim Bagram as a victory, but only that your post on it was the single stupidest one I have seen on this forum (even despite hoofpub's many efforts to top it).

PS, I am not including bni in the rankings because that could be taken as racist.
Grow Up GIF

@BNIBoiler , can you take hoofpub's TDS quiz? He is obviously humiliated he put so many brain cells into it (from a limited supply to begin with) and nobody cares.

Maybe that would help him save face (in his imagination) as he prepares his emotional farewell to the forum.

@BNIBoiler , can you take hoofpub's TDS quiz? He is obviously humiliated he put so many brain cells into it (from a limited supply to begin with) and nobody cares.

Maybe that would help him save face (in his imagination) as he prepares his emotional farewell to the forum.
What chu talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?

What chu talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?
Still quoting that racist show in which rich white male privilege saves the poor black kids ?

Hoofpub created a TDS quiz yesterday that he begged people to take. Since even you won't take it, he will probably now resort to one of his aliases to take it himself so he can post memes about the results.

I have advised him that a far better use of his time is to finish and post his next dramatic farewell post.

Still quoting that racist show in which rich white male privilege saves the poor black kids ?

Hoofpub created a TDS quiz yesterday that he begged people to take. Since even you won't take it, he will probably now resort to one of his aliases to take it himself so he can post memes about the results.

I have advised him that a far better use of his time is to finish and post his next dramatic farewell post.
Never saw his post. That’s why I don’t know what you are talking about.

1) Who recently said, "It shows the rottenness of the American political system, which cannot pretend to teach others about democracy.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Donald Trump at a MAGA rally
  • Roseanne Barr at a MAGA rally
  • Putin, but Trump quoted it directly as his view
  • Trump, but Putin quoted it directly as his view
  • Hitler
2) Who said “They’re poisoning the blood of the country. That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world... Illegal immigration is poisoning the blood of our nation.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
3) Who said “The rats that poison our body-politic gnaw from the hearts and memories of the broad masses even that little which distress and misery have left... And so this poison was allowed to enter the national bloodstream and infect public life without the Government taking any effectual measures to master the course of the disease.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler
4) Who said “If we don’t stop these horrible communists. Stalinists! Communists! With a huge helping of Nazi fascists thrown in! Plus one caliphate. To replace every Christian democracy on Earth now.”
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Hitler

One of your dem heroes, responsible for the deaths of 55,000 US soldiers and 800,000+ Asians -- the latter of no importance to you because they were nonwhite.

That is 855,000+ more deaths than Trump was responsible for (less several hundred ISIS and Wagner scum that Trump ordered our military to obliterate).

One of your dem heroes, responsible for the deaths of 55,000 US soldiers and 800,000+ Asians -- the latter of no importance to you because they were nonwhite.

That is 855,000+ more deaths than Trump was responsible for (less several hundred ISIS and Wagner scum that Trump ordered our military to obliterate).
I post an emoji stating that it is a time for testing,

Lyndon B Johnson President GIF by GIPHY News

and you go on a weird rant about heroes and dead people and some crazy-racism allegation.

Yeesh.. is that testing picture someone you don't care for?

PS; Merry Christmas (or as you say, Happy Holidays).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT