ADVERTISEMENT

Republican governor nominee saying the quiet part out loud.

Our "democracy" nationally is dead already. Big money runs the show, has for sometime.
So you don't believe money equals free speech? You're against the Citizen's United decision?

So let's just say the hell with it and let politicians start messing with the election process.

The actual vote is just about the only thing left that is real.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So you don't believe money equals free speech? You're against the Citizen's United decision?

So let's just say the hell with it and let politicians start messing with the election process.

The actual vote is just about the only thing left that is real.

Too late. Big money & the corrupt leftist politicians using covid as an excuse, already had their way "messing with the election proccess" last time around via last minute rule changes.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Yeah, the election deniers show their true colors. What Mastriano is saying he can do is ok.......because the last election was stolen or the Dems cheated. Anything but trump lost the freakin election.

The states that changed their rules did so legally, whether by state officials or the legislatures. Only after trump lost did most come forward with the complaints. Then the courts ruled. But that doesn't stop you guys, law and order and all that.

Well being an independant, I don't have a side so strike one. I also didn't vote for Trump the second time, or anyone on the "left" either strike two.

And then there is this from someone on your side.... strike 3 Bob. You're out.
An independent lol. You made be registered as one, but your positions on the issues don't reflect any independence. And your link is just another example as is your statement that the left is killing any chance at democracy.

Strange that an independent would deflect from saying anything about trump and his legions still claiming the election was rigged. Seems that an independent would care about free and fair elections and stand up to those who threaten them. But both your replies take shots at the Dems and don't even mention it.

An independent lol. You made be registered as one, but your positions on the issues don't reflect any independence. And your link is just another example as is your statement that the left is killing any chance at democracy.

Strange that an independent would deflect from saying anything about trump and his legions still claiming the election was rigged. Seems that an independent would care about free and fair elections and stand up to those who threaten them. But both your replies take shots at the Dems and don't even mention it.
If there is someone familiar with this characterization, it would be you Bob. As an independent, you tend to be left 99% of the time and argue liberal positions more vehemently than most liberals (but that’s probably just my personal assessment 🤷‍♂️)

Seems that an independent would care about free and fair elections and stand up to those who threaten them. But both your replies take shots at the Dems and don't even mention it.

The freest and FAIREST elections is where citizens have a legal ID., and ballot harvesting is not allowed.

That is logical to most who have gotten their minds free from the media masters.

So why do big money leftist fight ID & ballot harvesting so hard? Answer.....they arent interested in FAIRNESS....only power, by any means.

If there is someone familiar with this characterization, it would be you Bob. As an independent, you tend to be left 99% of the time and argue liberal positions more vehemently than most liberals (but that’s probably just my personal assessment 🤷‍♂️)
I argue against trump and trump republicans, not for Dems, unless it's legitimate.

The problem is, this board is about 95% republican........and correcting the lies, mischaracterizations, and exaggerations told here makes it appear I'm pro Dem. I'm actually more a McCain/Kasich republican but those kinds of pubs are long gone.......and anyone who's similar gets labeled a Rino and ostracized from the party.

It's always the same with you guys. Anti trump means flaming liberal. No in between.

The freest and FAIREST elections is where citizens have a legal ID., and ballot harvesting is not allowed.

That is logical to most who have gotten their minds free from the media masters.

So why do big money leftist fight ID & ballot harvesting so hard? Answer.....they arent interested in FAIRNESS....only power, by any means.
You literally were just saying you’d be fine with a dictatorship but okay.

Too late. Big money & the corrupt leftist politicians using covid as an excuse, already had their way "messing with the election proccess" last time around via last minute rule changes.
What last minute changes were those? What states are we talking? PA's GOP-led Legislature passed no-excuse mail in ballots in 2019...

"Act 77, passed by legislators and signed by Gov. Tom Wolf in late 2019, allowed mail-in voting without requiring a specific excuse, among other measures, ahead of the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2020 general election. The law also eliminated straight-party voting."

The last sentence is why the GOP voted in favor...

The main reason even Trump appointed courts refused to even entertain Trump's whining after the election is because from 2019 when the GOP Legislature approved it and sent it to Wolfe to sign until AFTER the Nov 2020 election (which trump lost) no members of the PA GOP challenged the law...

Fact # 1 to refute your ridiculous claim...

Fact # 2 is Michigan. In 2018 Mich voters by a 66.8 to 33.2% margin Approved universal absentee ballots. They also approved SAME DAY REGISTRATION. Proposal 3 approved by a LANDSLIDE...

So what FACTS do you have to substantiate your claim that "last minute rule changes" messed with the election process? MI and PA by themselves were enough to give Biden the win, and btw BOTH states had GOP controlled Legislatures when those rules were adopted...

It's all well and good to be a Trumper. But if you rely on a LIAR like Trump to provide facts and then echo that argument you're going to look silly 100% of the time. HE LIES, and beyond that he's an IDIOT...

I voted in IN, and IN did change the rules to allow no-excuse absentee voting. GOP Governor and GOP Legislature and basically the same rules in effect as Michigan. But Trump chose to complain about states like MI and PA. I didn't hear a single Trump whine about IN, or UTAH, which has 100% mail in ballots, for that matter. Gee I wonder why that is?

For a group that likes to accuse everyone else of preferring "feelings over facts", Trumpers are extremely reticent when it comes to ever providing actual FACTS...

I've basically provided you with the outline of why Trump's legal challenges failed at an unprecedented rate...His claims were BOGUS...

I argue against trump and trump republicans, not for Dems, unless it's legitimate.

The problem is, this board is about 95% republican........and correcting the lies, mischaracterizations, and exaggerations told here makes it appear I'm pro Dem. I'm actually more a McCain/Kasich republican but those kinds of pubs are long gone.......and anyone who's similar gets labeled a Rino and ostracized from the party.

It's always the same with you guys. Anti trump means flaming liberal. No in between.
Well, it seems you lump me in with the Trumpers, which I am not. Did I vote for Trump, yes, because BBB had inflation written all over it.

Biden was a train wreck waiting to happen.

If you are an independent, please provide your critical assessment of the Biden Administration 16 months after taking office. A true independent would be plugging his nose right now.

Also, I have said many times on this board that I would prefer Desantis over Trump…Desantis is Trump without the mean tweets and nepotism.

But I also prefer any Republican over any Democrat because the Democrats are a party of idiots today, at least the idiots have the loudest voices.

If it quacks like a duck....

Reactions: BBG

Umm you were the one the one that brought up the whole election thing there Bob. I just provided evidence showing the people you align with still think 2016 was stolen. Glass houses and all.

Sorry Bob the only person deflecting here is you. And I am fairly certain you don't know what the meaning of Independent is. You see Bob, I have served under presidents from both sides, some on both sides had merits and I have voted with those that closely align with what I want to see and who aligns the most with the Constitution since I took an oath to serve and protect it.

A real Independant would understand all of that.

Reactions: Riveting-
Well, it seems you lump me in with the Trumpers, which I am not. Did I vote for Trump, yes, because BBB had inflation written all over it.

If you are an independent, please provide your critical assessment of the Biden Administration 16 months after taking office. A true independent would be plugging his nose right now.

Also, I have said many times on this board that I would prefer Desantis over Trump…Desantis is Trump without the mean tweets and nepotism.

But I also prefer any Republican over any Democrat because the Democrats are a party of idiots today, at least the idiots have the loudest voices.
As an Independant I would take a bucket of sand over Biden right now because the country is in such peril and he is responsible. I would say the exact same thing if Biden were a Republican as well.

I also agree with you that I don't want to see Trump run ever again. Neither the left OR the right will get along and we'll have four years of impeachment hearings and twitter storms. We need to draw a line as a country and finally learn to stand together again because right now the media, people on the left and people on the right have divided this country in a way that will take decades likely to recover from.

One might interpret it that way. That's fair.

But you did not answer the question.....
Why is the left against ID and for ballot harvesting if you say they want fair elections?
I’m not against voter ID so there goes lie #1 from you and the ballot harvesting take is just nonsense.

You are a trump Republican, whether you want to admit it or not. That means you subscribe to to what the party has become thanks to him. No compromise, no negotiation, no class, no admitting defeat or mistakes. On the attack all the time. Pushing lies and unfounded accusations. Win at all costs. Screw the rules, the hell with decorum and norms. If it ain't illegal it's not wrong. Blame the media, play the victim, hell blame anybody but themselves. Criticize the left for the very same things they do. Decent, respected public officials quiting or being pushed out because they dared to speak up against trump. It's all insane.

Most Trumpers have soured on him in one way or another.......except the truly looney who go to his rallies and worship him like a god. But even those who want to move on, and I include you, still say you like his policies and ACT LIKE ALL THE OTHER STUFF IS MEANINGLESS. The other stuff has had a profound effect on our politics, and even our personal lives......and it ain't good. I'm 60 and I have never in my life seen family members who no longer speak or friendships destroyed over a politician. Never. There were hardcore Nixon supporters who stuck with him until the end and finally had to admit he was a crook. Not that way with trump. ANYBODY who disagrees is labeled a Rino, it happens here ALL THE TIME.

Why would I go into detail about this admin? Am I looking to get jumped on by 10 trumpers, picking apart everything I said. Arguing with people who are throwing out talking points that are lies, just like what cosmic pointed out above. People on your side just keep throwing them out. Point the flaws and lies......and in another week the same shit gets thrown out again. I don't have the time or the inclination to reply to everyone......so then comes to call outs andvendless whining about why I won't answer some dumbass question.

My bottom line is this. There is no issue or group of issues more important than the state of our democracy. Not the border or the economy or gas prices or foreign policy or anything else you want to name. As long as the republican party is behind trump or anyone that espouses trumpism........authority driven, power seeking, combative, uncompromising manipulators........I will not vote for them. At this point character far exceeds any policy position for me. The party is moving toward an authoritarian state. I will not vote for that.

Umm you were the one the one that brought up the whole election thing there Bob. I just provided evidence showing the people you align with still think 2016 was stolen. Glass houses and all.

Sorry Bob the only person deflecting here is you. And I am fairly certain you don't know what the meaning of Independent is. You see Bob, I have served under presidents from both sides, some on both sides had merits and I have voted with those that closely align with what I want to see and who aligns the most with the Constitution since I took an oath to serve and protect it.

A real Independant would understand all of that.
No they don't. You're equating some statement or statements by Hillary with what trump and the right are saying? Really? Are you one of those that think a guy who tells one lie is the same as the guy the guy who tells a thousand? Both equal liars? Quantity and frequency and longevity don't matter here? I don't know if she's right or not, but she's not out there every freaking day saying it........and there's no legions of followers repeating it and living it. Democrats didn't file false electors or have audits everywhere or go to court 70 times or storm the Capitol. She didn't have an incompetent team of lawyers claiming the machines were tied into Italy or Venezuela and rigging the vote. JFC man.

What makes you think I don't understand it? You know more about than I do because you served? Does your oath make you more committed to the constitution than me?

The leader of your side said he could do anything he wanted as president. A few weeks ago he said he will make every executive level government official fireable if reelected. Because the swamp you know. How do those two fit in with your view of the constitution?

What makes you think I don't understand it? You know more about than I do because you served? Does your oath make you more committed to the constitution than me?
To answer your questions:

1. Your responses show you don't understand.
2. Yes because I literally took an oath to put my life on the line to protect it. Something I am confident you wouldn't do.
3. Yes. See above.

You're as extreme left as it gets Bob and every comment on here you make just further shows that. The only right leaning aspect of you is that you are maybe just a smidge "right" of AOC. But it's not much.

It's okay, you have every right to be that way. At any rate, I am off for the evening Bob, try to have a good night.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I’m not against voter ID so there goes lie #1 from you and the ballot harvesting take is just nonsense.

You might not be, but clearly DEMS in power rail against voter ID all the time.....so it is a stretch to call it a lie. In Sept 2021, 219 House Dems voted to suspend voter ID in a bill that eventual failed in Senate....so you might want to let them know you are for it.

Ballot harvesting is nonsense? According to the article below it is allowed in 24 states.....so you might want to let the authors know....
Ballot harvesting laws by state -

You might not be, but clearly DEMS in power rail against voter ID all the time.....so it is a stretch to call it a lie. In Sept 2021, 219 House Dems voted to suspend voter ID in a bill that eventual failed in Senate....so you might want to let them know you are for it.

Ballot harvesting is nonsense? According to the article below it is allowed in 24 states.....so you might want to let the authors know....
Ballot harvesting laws by state -
You said the left was against voter ID. I said I wasn’t and now you’re backpedaling. Typical.

Oh and as for the ballot harvesting nonsense…..The Dinesh farce 2000 Mules is not where I’d be getting my information on ballot harvesting from, Buck

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
You said the left was against voter ID. I said I wasn’t and now you’re backpedaling. Typical.

My question/statement was about the left as a whole.

Just because one leftist, you, is against voter ID, does not mean leftist as a whole group are all against it.

The evidence supports the left being against voter ID & for ballot garvestying. Both make elections unfair.

But thanks for your personal opinion.

To answer your questions:

1. Your responses show you don't understand.
2. Yes because I literally took an oath to put my life on the line to protect it. Something I am confident you wouldn't do.
3. Yes. See above.

You're as extreme left as it gets Bob and every comment on here you make just further shows that. The only right leaning aspect of you is that you are maybe just a smidge "right" of AOC. But it's not much.

It's okay, you have every right to be that way. At any rate, I am off for the evening Bob, try to have a good night.
That's all very convenient. Saying my responses show that but giving no examples. You don't know squat about me but that doesn't stop you from making judgements on my character and placing yourself above me, apparently because you served.

You come on hear once in a blue moon and have the audacity to think you know my politics? AOC? If you think that's my politics you are even less an independent than I thought. Another example of if you aren't on our team you're a progressive liberal. You don't understand anything.

I have many in my family who have served their country.........and I've never once heard any of them put themselves on a higher level than those who didn't because of it.......like you just did. Above all they are humble when it comes to the sacrifices they made. You use yours as a tool on a message board.

Your arrogance is unworthy of the uniform.

You are a trump Republican, whether you want to admit it or not. That means you subscribe to to what the party has become thanks to him. No compromise, no negotiation, no class, no admitting defeat or mistakes. On the attack all the time. Pushing lies and unfounded accusations. Win at all costs. Screw the rules, the hell with decorum and norms. If it ain't illegal it's not wrong. Blame the media, play the victim, hell blame anybody but themselves. Criticize the left for the very same things they do. Decent, respected public officials quiting or being pushed out because they dared to speak up against trump. It's all insane.

Most Trumpers have soured on him in one way or another.......except the truly looney who go to his rallies and worship him like a god. But even those who want to move on, and I include you, still say you like his policies and ACT LIKE ALL THE OTHER STUFF IS MEANINGLESS. The other stuff has had a profound effect on our politics, and even our personal lives......and it ain't good. I'm 60 and I have never in my life seen family members who no longer speak or friendships destroyed over a politician. Never. There were hardcore Nixon supporters who stuck with him until the end and finally had to admit he was a crook. Not that way with trump. ANYBODY who disagrees is labeled a Rino, it happens here ALL THE TIME.

Why would I go into detail about this admin? Am I looking to get jumped on by 10 trumpers, picking apart everything I said. Arguing with people who are throwing out talking points that are lies, just like what cosmic pointed out above. People on your side just keep throwing them out. Point the flaws and lies......and in another week the same shit gets thrown out again. I don't have the time or the inclination to reply to everyone......so then comes to call outs andvendless whining about why I won't answer some dumbass question.

My bottom line is this. There is no issue or group of issues more important than the state of our democracy. Not the border or the economy or gas prices or foreign policy or anything else you want to name. As long as the republican party is behind trump or anyone that espouses trumpism........authority driven, power seeking, combative, uncompromising manipulators........I will not vote for them. At this point character far exceeds any policy position for me. The party is moving toward an authoritarian state. I will not vote for that.
Thanks for labeling me Bob. Likewise, that makes you a Biden Liberal…crazy left and all that the Democrat party has become.

policy driven social agenda
Incompetent energy plan
circus clown economic plan
incapable of prosecuting crime
the party of free college
the party of free homeless housing
Soon to be the party of free housing for everyone
the party of free basic income
the party of a bankrupt US
alienated members of your own party.

welcome to the 2 year party of Biden…tick tock.

The party is over for everyone in your party.
YOU ARE A DEAD PARTY WALKING…just like Brandon.

280468860_410893067706231_2599124203128457366_n.jpg

That's all very convenient. Saying my responses show that but giving no examples. You don't know squat about me but that doesn't stop you from making judgements on my character and placing yourself above me, apparently because you served.

You come on hear once in a blue moon and have the audacity to think you know my politics? AOC? If you think that's my politics you are even less an independent than I thought. Another example of if you aren't on our team you're a progressive liberal. You don't understand anything.

I have many in my family who have served their country.........and I've never once heard any of them put themselves on a higher level than those who didn't because of it.......like you just did. Above all they are humble when it comes to the sacrifices they made. You use yours as a tool on a message board.

Your arrogance is unworthy of the uniform.
Your arrogance is unworthy of existence Bob. Having a bad day?

My question/statement was about the left as a whole.

Just because one leftist, you, is against voter ID, does not mean leftist as a whole group are all against it.

The evidence supports the left being against voter ID & for ballot garvestying. Both make elections unfair.

But thanks for your personal opinion.
How does ballot harvesting make elections unfair? Just because Dinesh D’Souza says so doesn’t make it so. The funny thing is that it was a Republican in 2018 who was doing it illegally. Georgia flat out said there was no illegal ballot harvesting in 2020. Not sure what makes it unfair to you other than someone told you it is.

As for voter ID, maybe you should increase your sample size beyond me then. I’m far from the only one. But that would blow your ridiculous generalization out of the water and we certainly can’t. Have. That.

As an award winning up and coming new Canadian author Paul specializes in writing LGBT adventure/romance adult erotica novels.

This guy writes books about ****ing robots.

Ladies and gentlemen @BuilderBob6 brings you this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT