ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue

collegehoopsfan123

True Freshman
Oct 15, 2021
What matters most is finally upon us!

With that said, nothing would surprise me.

Still think FF is the best we can do this year.

Here is to hoping Eric Hunter was speaking the future when he committed to Purdue.

I remember him saying on twitter something like "Be part of a Final Four team".

Definitely remember it. Regardless of what happens, love Eric Hunter and love Purdue.

Go Boilers!

I predict:
Ivey gets hot from the FT line. Sasha gets got from 3. Trevion limits his turnovers. Boilers roll!
Do you by chance have a copy of Gold & Black Illustrated 1998 - 1999 Basketball Yearbook with Brian Cardinal, Jaraan Cornell, Mike Robinson, Gary McQuay on cover wearing white Purdue warm-up jackets that's in good or better condition? Know someone that does? I am not a premium member, so I can't post this on Purdue's premium board. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
Was looking a little closer at our bracket. Man, we really got the screws put to us. Virgina Tech is not an 11 seed on paper. They just finished demolishing UNC and Duke; they are ranked 24th in the coach's poll. How in the heck did they get an 11 seed? I mean it is like no matter what Purdue is stuck playing a 6th seed in their second game no matter if it is Texas or Virgina Tech. I wish we were playing better. Too bad the tournament didn't start in November.

Was looking a little closer at our bracket. Man, we really got the screws put to us. Virgina Tech is not an 11 seed on paper. They just finished demolishing UNC and Duke; they are ranked 24th in the coach's poll. How in the heck did they get an 11 seed? I mean it is like no matter what Purdue is stuck playing a 6th seed in their second game no matter if it is Texas or Virgina Tech. I wish we were playing better. Too bad the tournament didn't start in November.
I predict we see a November Purdue team in the NCAA’s the B10 was brutal with the no calls. No way that continues

I predict we see a November Purdue team in the NCAA’s the B10 was brutal with the no calls. No way that continues
Really wish Purdue could change conferences. Half the league (maybe more) plays football on the court. Purdue is slowly becoming a more skilled than physical program which is why I know this team can make the Final Four. Never would have beaten UNC or Nova this year with most our teams from 2018 and before. Caleb Furst was starting back in November, too. And if Maryland can be in the Big Ten, then Purdue can be in the Big 12, SEC, ACC, etc.

My favorite part each season is the non-conference and NCAA tournament. Playing teams like Illinois and Maryland can be fun too because they are more skilled as well. Just look at the fact that Michigan State is the ONLY Big Ten team to win a NC since 1989, that tells quite a bit about the less skilled physicality of the Big Ten. This Purdue team should do well in March Madness because they are skilled. Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT