ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue

collegehoopsfan123

True Freshman
Oct 15, 2021
Starting a post about Purdue, that's right!

What a great season so far. No honest Purdue fan saw this coming. No one!

Big Ten title is very likely, but Purdue is going to break through one of these years to the Final Four.

Jim Jackson said this during the 1st Purdue - Ohio State game. "Loyer has been great for Purdue, but

he wants more because there is a National Championship in his future".

That would be somewhere between 2023 and 2026.

No reason it can't be this year. Don't care too much about the BT tournament, but

it will be very interesting to see how this season finishes, maybe in Houston.

Purdue is going to get to the FF sooner than later. Don't believe in jinxing anything. Go Boilers!

Big Ten title is very likely, but Purdue is going to break through one of these years to the Final Four.

Jim Jackson said this during the 1st Purdue - Ohio State game. "Loyer has been great for Purdue, but

No reason it can't be this year. Don't care too much about the BT tournament, but

Purdue is going to get to the FF sooner than later. Don't believe in jinxing anything. Go Boilers!
If I'm Painter today I stress to everyone that if we get the rebounds, we win. If we have fewer turn overs, we win, if we play hard defense, we win. I DON"T say a word about shooting. Boiler Up.

I stated on here that I thought the Boilers would be much better than last season WITHOUT Ivey long before the season began

Reactions: ChuckJr
I'm hoping a FF, but depending on bracket and/or match ups the E8 would be a really good year for me.
Elite 8 seems to be the floor I am hearing from most Boilers, also hoping FF, too.

One guy said 2023 FF and 2024 NC. Time will tell. Purdue certainly can make the FF in 2023.

Getting nervous watching the spred drop from 7.5 to 6.5. Might let Purdue run away and hide. This and next year could be some of our best chances to win a NT considering the current landscape and the current team we have.

Reactions: collegehoopsfan123
Getting nervous watching the spred drop from 7.5 to 6.5. Might let Purdue run away and hide. This and next year could be some of our best chances to win a NT considering the current landscape and the current team we have.
I think that initial spread was too high and the betting is reflecting that. -5 to -6 seems like the right number. If we win by more than that I will be surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT