ADVERTISEMENT

Govt - the Reason Costs are High

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Like Reagan said....Govt is the Problem

1. Medical Care costs have skyrocketed since Obamacare which has added costs to all businesses.
2. Minimum Wage Regulations raise costs on everything we buy.
3. High taxes & increased Corp taxes raise costs on businesses which are passed to us.
4. Energy Regs causing Inflation due to costs of producing & moving products increasing, via increases in electricity, gas and diesel.
5. Govt Spending helps Inflation go up by putting more money in an overheated economy.
6. Green energy promotion has increased costs particularly in vehicle production, but also rasing business costs.

All 6 of these have been the result of Democratic policy. And why anyone with an open mind knows the new Democratic Party is the enemy of the poor and middle class as THE cause of crippling inflation.

1. Medical Care costs have skyrocketed since Obamacare which has added costs to all businesses.
3. High taxes & increased Corp taxes raise costs on businesses which are passed to us.
4. Energy Regs causing Inflation due to costs of producing & moving products increasing, via increases in electricity, gas and diesel.
5. Govt Spending helps Inflation go up by putting more money in an overheated economy.
6. Green energy promotion has increased costs particularly in vehicle production, but also rasing business costs.

All 6 of these have been the result of Democratic policy. And why anyone with an open mind knows the new Democratic Party is the enemy of the poor and middle class as THE cause of crippling inflation.
Nope, corporate greed is the main cause of this inflation.

H

LOL. Were Corporations NOT greedy under Trump?.....and just amazingly now got greedy under Biden. Thanks for the laugh!
They got more greedy towards the end of the pandemic.

Weren't there govt spending under Chump since the deficit went up? Oh, I forgot, the increase in the deficit or national debt is only ok under republican administrations.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Weren't there govt spending under Chump since the deficit went up? Oh, I forgot, the increase in the deficit or national debt is only ok under republican administrations.
Nobody claims what Trump did was perfect. Although, people like you fail to recognize that a president can only suggest a budget. The budget has to be passed by Congress and then signed by the president. If no agreement comes, then the prior budget is what gets used.

Most of the items listed in the OP were low under Trump which is why inflation was at a near all time low. This fool in office is doing everything wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck

Leave it to you to be convinced by urban radio and liberal pundents that Corporate Greed is some NEW thing....and try to link this "NEW" phenomenon to Biden's inflation .......basically as a cover for Biden's bad policy.

Corporate Greed has existed since corporations started. Not new. I don't think you don't understand how funny and gullible you sound.

Leave it to you to be convinced by urban radio and liberal pundents that Corporate Greed is some NEW thing....and try to link this "NEW" phenomenon to Biden's inflation .......basically as a cover for Biden's bad policy.

Corporate Greed has existed since corporations started. Not new. I don't think you don't understand how funny and gullible you sound.
I don’t drink the Flav-Or-Aid like y’all do. Urban radio or the liberal pundits haven’t told me crap. My statement is from my observations.

• Haha
Many corporations took advantage of the COVID situation to fill their pockets. Price gouging for example. Supply chain issues to name a few.
Government handed out a lot of unnecessary PPE loans to people that didn’t need it. Tom Brady, Paul Pelosi, Khloe Kardashian to name a few. There were many many more including a few people I knew that just took it.

Government handed out a lot of unnecessary PPE loans to people that didn’t need it. Tom Brady, Paul Pelosi, Khloe Kardashian to name a few. There were many many more including a few people I knew that just took it.
That alone ain’t going to jack the inflation up.

That alone ain’t going to jack the inflation up.
Well it does when everything else is considered. Some of these people took millions. The people I know took several hundred thousand. Just more wasteful government spending to give the wealthy money. You have to be against that right? I sure was.

Well it does when everything else is considered. Some of these people took millions. The people I know took several hundred thousand. Just more wasteful government spending to give the wealthy money. You have to be against that right? I sure was.
Yeah I was against the rich folks getting it but it did not cause inflation.

Obama spent billions bailing out the auto industry and Wall Street. The US economy got rolling after that. There was no inflation, or at least none like it was after Covid. Again due to corporate greed, price gouging.

Last edited:
Obama spent billions bailing out the auto industry and Wall Street. The US economy got rolling after that. There was no inflation, or at least none like it was after Covid. Again due to corporate greed, price gouging.

Auto bailout in many articles $49.5 Billion in 1: year. Obama economic bailout $800 Billion. Doled out in 4 years.

COVID relief .....$5.8 Trillion over a 3 year period under Trump & Biden...both under Democratic Congresses.

So $849 B. Vs. $5.8 TRILLION

Quite a difference in amounts. Not to mention the time the $ was pushed into the economy.........yet you tried to equate the two. Might want to rethink your BS.

Last edited:
Did the prices go up at all companies or just the “Republican” companies?

• Haha
Nobody claims what Trump did was perfect. Although, people like you fail to recognize that a president can only suggest a budget. The budget has to be passed by Congress and then signed by the president. If no agreement comes, then the prior budget is what gets used.

Most of the items listed in the OP were low under Trump which is why inflation was at a near all time low. This fool in office is doing everything wrong.

Nobody makes this many bad choices by accident

War?

Obama care was conceived of by the heritage foundation

No it wasn't. Please see the other post I responded to @BCfanatic2020 where I linked an article dispelling that misinformation.
Romney as Massachusetts's governor implemented a universal health care system based on the Heritage Foundation. Critics called it Romneycare. Then while running against Obama in 2016, he had to downplay his role in RomneyCare as he was getting blitz by republicans since the republicans fought against Obamacare. Heritage Foundation or no Heritage Foundation, Obamacare was definitely based on Romneycare. Republicans liked it when Romney implemented it. Hated it when Obama implemented it.

Romney as Massachusetts's governor implemented a universal health care system based on the Heritage Foundation. Critics called it Romneycare. Then while running against Obama in 2016, he had to downplay his role in RomneyCare as he was getting blitz by republicans since the republicans fought against Obamacare. Heritage Foundation or no Heritage Foundation, Obamacare was definitely based on Romneycare. Republicans liked it when Romney implemented it. Hated it when Obama implemented it.
It's not based off of Romneycare. They said it was in order to sell it to some Republicans, but that was a lie. The idea was thought up by a Stanford Professor back in 1978 to model healthcare off of a federal employee benefit program..

No it wasn't. Please see the other post I responded to @BCfanatic2020 where I linked an article dispelling that misinformation.
Obamacare came from the heritage foundation. It’s a scheme to enrich insurance companies. Pushed by what you think is the “left” lmao. Buckley v Valejo was about allowing unfettered money in politics so that the rich could create their own “left.”

What Jimmy dore refers to as republicans that are down with gay marriage and abortion. Hillary Clinton is worth hundreds of millions of dollars dude. I’m so sure she’s down in working class neighborhoods trying to empower workers.

She’s into meritocracy just as much as you

By the way BNI is the fake lefty I’m talking about. He’s professional class and probably thinks the guy delivering his pizza is beneath him.

Obama care was a right wing think tank invention to get more customers for the wasteful tax on us all that is the insurance companies. Oh… I bet you didn’t know about the concept of private taxes lol.

The reason I’m telling you it came from the heritage foundation is because we should have single payer and save hundreds of billions per year in insurance, marketing and admin costs.

The reason fake lefty bni is telling you that is because he wants you to know that republicans came up with it so maybe you’ll love Obama lol

• Haha
The biggest factor by far in the economy rolling under Obama was something he had nothing to do with and even opposed: fracking.

You knew that, right?

The biggest factor by far in the economy rolling under Obama was something he had nothing to do with and even opposed: fracking.

You knew that, right?
This ought to be good. So, thanks to Bush the Younger the economy was in the tank in 2008. Obama gets elected and the unemployment goes down to around 4.5% from around 9% or so. Black unemployment goes down to just under 7% or so down from 16% whatever it was. There was also positive job growth for 7 out of the 8 years Obama was in office. So how was the economy not rolling.

The Flav-Or-Aid drinkers say that the economy was good under Chump. Did Chump have something to do with that or not?

The ACA helped people that did not have employer based health care. The self-employed and the likes.
It’s a bullshit scheme to enrich insurance companies. Again, I respect right wingers more:

Them - I don’t want you to have this thing, I’m your enemy

You - I want you to have access to this thing, I’m your friend

The second is actually far more insidious than the first, which is why I’ll be voting for Trump for the 3rd time this coming November

This ought to be good. So, thanks to Bush the Younger the economy was in the tank in 2008. Obama gets elected and the unemployment goes down to around 4.5% from around 9% or so. Black unemployment goes down to just under 7% or so down from 16% whatever it was. There was also positive job growth for 7 out of the 8 years Obama was in office. So how was the economy not rolling.

The Flav-Or-Aid drinkers say that the economy was good under Chump. Did Chump have something to do with that or not?
Black wealth was decimated under Obama lol.

What did Trump actually do that was worse than allowing the banks to be bailed out while kicking 5.2 million families out of their homes. Guess who a lot of those families were?

But your propaganda flex is “hey, more people got shit jobs that you can’t live on?”

Again, I may disagree with righties, but stop pretending to be something you aren’t. You’re righty light but polite to minorities about it lmao

By the way, spoiler alert.. monopolies are the reason costs are high lol. Teddy Roosevelt would tell you that

Black wealth was decimated under Obama lol.

What did Trump actually do that was worse than allowing the banks to be bailed out while kicking 5.2 million families out of their homes. Guess who a lot of those families were?

But your propaganda flex is “hey, more people got shit jobs that you can’t live on?”

Again, I may disagree with righties, but stop pretending to be something you aren’t. You’re righty light but polite to minorities about it lmao
Dude, how am I righty light, as you say?

Dude, how am I righty light, as you say?
Easy…

Righty - I don’t want you to have health care unless you attain the money to pay retail for it through hard work

real lefty/working class person - I bust my ass, I want health care for my family, college for my kids, a living wage etc.

You - (hey I’m professional class, I already got my money, can’t we just be SOCIALLY left) I want you to have ACCESS TO those things (lmao)

Like Jimmy dore says, “the democrats could run on ending the wars overseas and bringing that money back home, a living wage (look up the wpa), free college and single payer healthcare and they would sweep into power (FDR proved this). But they just won’t do it because their donors won’t let them.”

And you don’t want these things. But you will give out information that tells only part of the story (unemployment down, who gives a shit bill Clinton wanna be) and then either act like you want those things or say that you want people to have access to those things.

I’d rather have a George w bush righty tell me to go pound sand

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT