ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue wins at WI this weekend

We're likely to get rofl-stomped.

If we get embarrassed, again, Walters needs to be let go as soon as the team gets home.
yeah, that's likely to happen. Hopefully, we'll see some semblance of an offense and keep it within the spread.

Wisconsin will just run the ball until our defense gets tired. So if our offense can keep the ball and give them a break it’s our only shot. Could be another ND game.

I will just say for the record I really liked the Wisconsin coach hiring.

And wasn’t he hired at the same time Walters was hired? I know a lot of posters here bad mouthed him. He seems to be doing ok

Wisky 42-10. Purdue "holds" Badgers for 200 yds rushing as yet another mediocre QB has a career day passing for 4 TDs while never hurried or sacked. Boiler DBs get at least 3 PI penalties as they continually get burned on play action. Offense looks much better as the pick 6 streak ends. Mockobee has a fumble desperately struggling for a first down after a 3rd and 8 screen play necessitated by receivers who continue to fail getting any separation downfield. Card does manage to crack 100 yds passing with a long 4Q drive against Badger 3rd team defense. Defense is so bad that Walters waits to watch the film and fires himself Sunday evening. Bobo convinces retired HS coach to step in for remainder of season. Ball State starts making behind the scenes moves to poach our players in the portal. The good news is that we do get a portal commit from a UGa waterboy with a torn ACL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT