ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue WBB vs. Dayton THREAD

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
Thread for tonight’s game: Purdue at Dayton. 7pm ET on ESPN+

What are you look for tonight?

Programming note for those of you who listen on radio. You can find that feed here:

Reactions: Russ Ford
Men hoops, Volleyball, Women’s hoops, that’s the pecking order for me, I’ll watch Volleyball before the hoops game, go Boilers!

Reactions: DocRon
I'd like another blow out win, but I still think Dayton on their floor gives us a tussle. Purdue by 5, but it'll be close is my gut feeling.

Reactions: DocRon
Purdue up 30-23 halfway through the 2nd qtr, hit first 4 3 pointers but missed all their 2s to start the game.

Purdue 35 Dayton 27 at the half. Got 24 in the first quarter and it seems like we hve taken our foot off the gas and Dayton is trying to claw back into it.

Purdue up 44-38, only scored 9 in the 3rd quarter. After a good 1st quarter we are not playing well offensively, also giving up too many O rebounds and turning it over too much. 14 TOs through 3 quarters.

Men hoops, Volleyball, Women’s hoops, that’s the pecking order for me, I’ll watch Volleyball before the hoops game, go Boilers!
An embarrassment of Purdue athletic riches tonight, for sure! VB, then MBB, then WBB for me. As of this post, our womens’ teams have taken care of business 😊. Need the guys to make it a clean sweep but NW playing tough and better than the Boilers right now. Sucks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT