Sep 23, 2013
West Lafayette
Boiler Up!
Hammer Down!
Hail Purdue!
Trap the Terps!!!
RegalOblongIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

ANI969982A.gif

73-71 good guys. Maryland leads most of the way, but we catch them in the last 5 minutes and it's a nail biter.

I see a 2-3 pt game either way. I hope that it favors the Boilermakers.

Purdue is playing better as a team than when Purdue played them earlier but road games in the B1G are tough. Win this and I see Purdue as clear favorites to a sole B1G championship. If so, Painter is clearly COY for the conference and perhaps nationally as well based upon preseason expectations.

Reactions: Schnelk

Purdue is playing better as a team than when Purdue played them earlier but road games in the B1G are tough. Win this and I see Purdue as clear favorites to a sole B1G championship. If so, Painter is clearly COY for the conference and perhaps nationally as well based upon preseason expectations.
I must agree....will go down to last few minutes......turnovers and free throws......a game we can win if we keep playing like we have over the past 5-6 weeks! Winning on the road is so damn tough to do against a very good opponent. Who is goiing to step up tonight?

Do u realize when Purdue played them Cline 0/6 from 3 Tre Williams played 1 min Fernando has to defend him as well Tre takes up space and he rebounds Fernando won’t man handle Tre Nojel was not playing offensively aggressive like he is now he is gonna be in attack mode and Eric will be ready for cowen. This team needed that win back Dec 2 since then 4 guys have been in double figures the last 4:5 games on this 8 game winning streak also painter may throw in Haarms and Tre in together which worked against Minnesota cud be affective against Maryland. I no Maryland is better too but last time they met they were only worried about to players offensively now they gotta worry about Nojel Tre Aaron Grady Cline Haarms who all have been stepping it offensively something they did not have to deal with than. I feel really good about a win there no matter the score they gotta deal with a team confident playing like they trying to win that big 10 title and gotta play against players this time that was not involved in the offense than like they r now.

I agree with Treed. We're a much better team now than we were then. Even giving them home court, I think we pull this one out 77-70.

Purdue 86 Maryland 78

Ture team effort wins this one...….Williams, Haarms and Boudreux need 30+ combined points and 20+ rebounds.

Need to get them in foul trouble so we can be aggressive all game.

Play smart offense, rebound and make foul shots and we win.

Always support 110% positive...….

Boiler Up!

Reactions: BoilerGal74
Do u realize when Purdue played them Cline 0/6 from 3 Tre Williams played 1 min Fernando has to defend him as well Tre takes up space and he rebounds Fernando won’t man handle Tre Nojel was not playing offensively aggressive like he is now he is gonna be in attack mode and Eric will be ready for cowen. This team needed that win back Dec 2 since then 4 guys have been in double figures the last 4:5 games on this 8 game winning streak also painter may throw in Haarms and Tre in together which worked against Minnesota cud be affective against Maryland. I no Maryland is better too but last time they met they were only worried about to players offensively now they gotta worry about Nojel Tre Aaron Grady Cline Haarms who all have been stepping it offensively something they did not have to deal with than. I feel really good about a win there no matter the score they gotta deal with a team confident playing like they trying to win that big 10 title and gotta play against players this time that was not involved in the offense than like they r now.

I sincerely hope that you are right on the money.

Did you see the question that i asked you about Smith and the rest of the IU team in another thread. Since you know them to a degree I was interested in your thoughts.

Word out on the streets is it's going to be hard to beat Rick Barnes for National COY .... probably true.

Kinda makes sense for Barnes in a way since Tennessee hasn't been anywhere near this good in quite a while. On the other hand, they were preseason ranked in the top 3 this year.

Team is playing with confidence. These guys have won games where Carsen was limited, when Cline was limited, when the long ball wasn’t dropping and when the bigs were limited due to fouls. They will find a way tonight as well.

83-76

73-71 good guys. Maryland leads most of the way, but we catch them in the last 5 minutes and it's a nail biter.

Oh please no.....I already am getting a stress headache!! ( Momma needs a blowout from her Boilermakers!)

Reactions: BBG
Kinda makes sense for Barnes in a way since Tennessee hasn't been anywhere near this good in quite a while. On the other hand, they were preseason ranked in the top 3 this year.
I have not confirmed it, but I read somewhere today that there isn't a single Top 100 rated recruit on their roster right now. If that is indeed true, then that is probably a COY worthy achievement.

Boiler Up!
Hammer Down!
Hail Purdue!
Trap the Terps!!!
RegalOblongIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

ANI969982A.gif
First, that is one of my favorite gifs of all time, bravo JDB!
Second, prediction: it will be an ugly game and the team that wins will be slightly less ugly down the stretch. Boilers 64, terps 59.

I know we use this cliche' far too often .. but ...

We WILL know more tomorrow!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT