ADVERTISEMENT

what did the Indy Pukefest have to say about this?

Haha.....from way back, I've voiced my views about the Star, as long-time posters like Arc can attest. For others newer to the scene.....I can summarize.....

There's another old saying Senator.....

tumblr_o1d4wk080b1tsdqnlo1_640.gif

"After Purdue stomps Maryland, Braden Smith gives boorish ..." the Star Loosier fans are getting PISSED!​

LOL - assbag writer.
I read the article differently - it said the Maryland fans were acting like jackasses all game long, and Smith gave them a final middle finger with the 3 late in the game. It literally said Maryland isn't a basketball school, isn't a football school, but is an obnoxious school. If anything, they're maybe a tad hard on Maryland. Are they really that bad compared to some of the other fanbases?

Reactions: pboiler18
I read the article differently - it said the Maryland fans were acting like jackasses all game long, and Smith gave them a final middle finger with the 3 late in the game. It literally said Maryland isn't a basketball school, isn't a football school, but is an obnoxious school. If anything, they're maybe a tad hard on Maryland. Are they really that bad compared to some of the other fanbases?
Maryland may not be the worst, but worse than most. Indinia fans have also been called out for racist chants and going after opponents' family members. Some local IU fans want to blame it on the large population of students from the east coast.

Reactions: tjreese
ty

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT