ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Arizona Gameday Thread 12/27/17

show me the rule.
Ok... here we go

The most forward point of the ball when declared out of bounds between the goal lines is the point of forward progress (A.R. 8-2-1-I and A.R. 8-5-1-VII) (Exception: When a ball carrier is airborne as he crosses the sideline, forward progress is determined by the position of the ball as it crosses the sideline (A.R. 8-2-1-II-III and V-IX).

1st half seems so long ago. This half feels like Purdue lucky to have the lead. Hard to watch at times ... then remember what recent years have been like.

Back..in the middle of all this my German Shepherd got sick from both ends on my bed!! But think it may have been my fault...yelling gives him nervous stomach. Ugh!

Ok... here we go

The most forward point of the ball when declared out of bounds between the goal lines is the point of forward progress (A.R. 8-2-1-I and A.R. 8-5-1-VII) (Exception: When a ball carrier is airborne as he crosses the sideline, forward progress is determined by the position of the ball as it crosses the sideline (A.R. 8-2-1-II-III and V-IX).

do we now need to define / verify airborne

Reactions: PurdueForCorndogs
Ok... here we go

so he was not airborne, so it should have been forward progress. They ****ed that up royally.

Ok... here we go

Between the goal lines, yes. Not on the sidelines. Plus, he wasn't airborne.

Well if the O had shown any sign of a pulse in the game second half...

Good Gawd.....again with the wide open receiver for a score. Boilers have really let this get away from them.

One more shot....need a TD.

not if you had a foot down lol...good try. he was established in bounds and fell out of bounds. Your comparison is terrible.
Sorry couldn't reply quicker.

Sorry I have a terrible comparison just way I can make sense of it. Ball is always marked by where it left field of play, like a fumble out of bounds etc. All just how I understand it.

Go Purdue Boilermakers. #

Dammit ... game should have been salted away in the 3rd. Purdue (players and coaches) nobody to blame but themselves. Everyone lost their edge at half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT