ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Rutgers: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I feel like this game is gonna end with another loss at Jersey Mikes. We’ve had so many great looks and our only offense is jones making steals. Fletcher looks afraid to shoot and he should be. That was even the worst miss I’ve ever seen out of Heide. We look like IU from three. Just like any other team, if all we do is brick open shots the other team can put up 60 and that can be enough.

Yea the refs have sucked but you have to capitalize on what they give you. The refs and the home team

I feel like this game is gonna end with another loss at Jersey Mikes. We’ve had so many great looks and our only offense is jones making steals. Fletcher looks afraid to shoot and he should be. That was even the worst miss I’ve ever seen out of Heide. We look like IU from three. Just like any other team, if all we do is brick open shots the other team can put up 60 and that can be enough.

Yea the refs have sucked but you have to capitalize on what they give you. The refs and the home team

It has the feel of that game two years ago.....hopefully a better ending. We shall see.

Let’s get out of here with a win, I love Jersey Mike’s, this court stresses me out, this joint and NW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT