ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Indiana: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Best game @IU I've seen in a while. At least Mbako and Ware avoided their 3rd foul 😆... silver lining for them.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
My only complaint would be with Smith on layups, he just flings them up there like I used to in Co Rec league at Purdue Cal years ago, I’m 5 foot 7. I get why he does it, however, there’s times when all he has to do is lay it in strong, not everyone is going to get blocked lol. Great half though, why Woodson kept Mbako and Ware on the bench that long is beyond me.

My only complaint would be with Smith on layups, he just flings them up there like I used to in Co Rec league at Purdue Cal years ago, I’m 5 foot 7. I get why he does it, however, there’s times when all he has to do is lay it in strong, not everyone is going to get blocked lol. Great half though, why Woodson kept Mbako and Ware on the bench that long is beyond me.
Agree on Woodson. On Smith, that's what he does or else they will get blocked a lot. At least 3 of them should have gone down. Just wait for the lobs instead of the floaters.

Reactions: Schnelk
And one was the Edey foul.
Other than a few missed muggings on Zach that he powered through, that was the worst call of the half. He didn’t even move.

The first flagrant on them could have gone either way. But it’s a rule. A dumb rule maybe

XJs obviously was one, and it was a frustration move. Dirty move in the last game, that bush league nonsense in this game, not a good look for a guy they are always claiming is there missing piece.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT