ADVERTISEMENT

Priorities of the GOP controlled House

Why wouldn’t we want to know if our President is on the take?
We do. We also want to know what laws Hunter Biden broke and hold him accountable. The DOJ is working on that.

We also want the GOP to address all the problems we have. Like all the problems pointed out in the tweet and what we’ve heard about for two years. But when they have a news conference 24 hours in and don’t want to talk about anything but Hunter, it’s reasonable to assume he is the number one priority, which is the topic, and not the other problems we have.

We do. We also want to know what laws Hunter Biden broke and hold him accountable. The DOJ is working on that.

We also want the GOP to address all the problems we have. Like all the problems pointed out in the tweet and what we’ve heard about for two years. But when they have a news conference 24 hours in and don’t want to talk about anything but Hunter, it’s reasonable to assume he is the number one priority, which is the topic, and not the other problems we have.
Determining whether our president is beholden to foreign powers is the #1 priority. As it should be.

You don't get to complain about this after the last 6 years.
What does that mean? Because this is payback?

Let me be clear yet again because this will probably continue with all the others like you that can’t freakin read. I have no problem with an investigation. My problem is it’s announced literally within hours of taking the house…….and is considered to be more important THAN ANY OTHER ISSUE the pubs have been screaming about for two years.

Like the dems did in 2020, the pubs think they have some kind of mandate……..and are going to further alienate the people in the middle by focusing on Hunter instead of the problems we have.

To your point, trump brought every single investigation on himself. Its not persecution when you’re investigated for breaking the rules.

This won't matter to the cult members, but regular people will see it for what it is. We saw pushback on the crazy/stupid in the midterm, the republicans are doubling down.

Why wouldn’t we want to know if our President is on the take?
Actually, we know the big guy is worth 10%...we just don't know of what. If the pubs fought tooth and nail for reducing inflation, gas prices and the border...just how many dems would go along to make it a reality? Apparently the twitter person is a Saturday Night Live writer...and maybe joking about the impossibility of the dems caving on reducing the driving factors of inflation, gas prices and controlling the border.

The only thing funnier than this would be if Trump was speaker and no doubt Saturday Night Live would be every day. ;)

The DOJ effectively reports to who?

Yeah, why wouldn't we trust them on a matter effecting the Big Guy and his son.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Let me be clear yet again because this will probably continue with all the others like you that can’t freakin read. I have no problem with an investigation. My problem is it’s announced literally within hours of taking the house…….and is considered to be more important THAN ANY OTHER ISSUE the pubs have been screaming about for two years.

Like the dems did in 2020, the pubs think they have some kind of mandate……..and are going to further alienate the people in the middle by focusing on Hunter instead of the problems we have.

To your point, trump brought every single investigation on himself. Its not persecution when you’re investigated for breaking the rules.
Right. Even if Hillary's campaign makes it up.

They are not 24 hours in.

Think the DOJ has opened the laptop yet?

It has already been investigated. Republicans now need to show they can govern.
bill+belichick.png

Really clever how she set him up on Ukraine, rigged the election and planted the classified docs at Mara…..among all his other f-ups. You have HDS.

What do you care? Aren’t you one of the defectors to DeSantis because of the mean tweets?
I know your Russia fever is still embarrassing. Especially since Putin starts bombing civs as soon as Joe takes office. I like Trump just fine but he's dead politically. DeSantis is the best chance for sanity and keeping the commies out.

Politicians selling influence. No way. Maybe the laptop has the clues of fixing energy independence, inflation and the border.
only if it contains Trump's personal cell number. We know energy independence, inflation, and the border hold no interest by the dems. Still, it gets so confusing when the depends get too tight. I was assured that the FBI after 6 years (making Trump the most vetted person in the world) now had Trump by the throat with what they had in their possession due to the well publicised findings at Mar-A-Lago before midterm and now a couple of days after the political arm of the dems apparently found nothing, according to the Washington Post. Still, it may not be true since nobody else seems to have stated such.

"That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said."

So, no nuclear secrets or intelligence assets? How shocking. Any chance the DOJ was playing politics or Merrick just had good info and went with it? Perhaps the FBI was distracted working so hard on who killed Epstein?

I know your Russia fever is still embarrassing. Especially since Putin starts bombing civs as soon as Joe takes office. I like Trump just fine but he's dead politically. DeSantis is the best chance for sanity and keeping the commies out.
Trump wasn’t in office to turn a blind eye to Putin. He didn’t have any choice.

Explain to me how you’re going to blame Hillary if Ron gets the nomination and trump cuts him off at the knees…….unless you’re under the delusion that trump will support him. Watching you idiots try to attack trump but still defend him will be legendary. You morons haven’t even thought this through.

• Haha
only if it contains Trump's personal cell number. We know energy independence, inflation, and the border hold no interest by the dems. Still, it gets so confusing when the depends get too tight. I was assured that the FBI after 6 years (making Trump the most vetted person in the world) now had Trump by the throat with what they had in their possession due to the well publicised findings at Mar-A-Lago before midterm and now a couple of days after the political arm of the dems apparently found nothing, according to the Washington Post. Still, it may not be true since nobody else seems to have stated such.

"That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said."

So, no nuclear secrets or intelligence assets? How shocking. Any chance the DOJ was playing politics or Merrick just had good info and went with it? Perhaps the FBI was distracted working so hard on who killed Epstein?
Tell me who said he took the classified documents to sell them? You’re saying what he did was fine as long as he wasn’t selling secrets? This is your defense lol? Man you freakin set the bar low for your hero.

The DOJ effectively reports to who?

Yeah, why wouldn't we trust them on a matter effecting the Big Guy and his son.
The AG is a member of the cabinet and reports to the president.

Do you have a reason to believe Garland would break the law to protect Biden? Perhaps you’re confused and believe it’s ok for the president to try and influence the AG or insist he investigate the president’s enemies like your savior did. I don’t recall you raising any concerns when trump did those things.

Do you know that Biden kept the US attorney investigating Hunter in place when he took office? Did you know he’s a Republican…….appointed by trump? Of course you don’t because it’s all about insinuations, not facts.

You’ve got to be aware that Biden kept Durham and his investigation in place when he became president. No public comments, no attacks, no interference at all.

Man, you’ve got all kinds of proof that Biden and Garland are in cahoots.

Tell me who said he took the classified documents to sell them? You’re saying what he did was fine as long as he wasn’t selling secrets? This is your defense lol? Man you freakin set the bar low for your hero.
Bob, the FBI stated according to the Washington Post ...(after midterm elections), they found nothing. You have to look pretty hard since it appears to be a secret, but the Post reported it. This after I was assured the country was at risk. Trump is not my hero since I have no heroes, but I sure thought the USA and the world were better than today. If Joe Smith had accomplished as much I would be for that. I just find it humorous that "again" the dems are projecting on the Pubs what they do. The dems did not care about energy independence, inflation or the border and they are already trying to state the pubs don't care for those things. Quite possibly there may be some pubs that don't care for those three areas "either" and I would not be a fan of their stance if it happened. The border is a huge concern for me although I feel the other two at this time. The border effects will show up later I believe.

Bob, the FBI stated according to the Washington Post ...(after midterm elections), they found nothing. You have to look pretty hard since it appears to be a secret, but the Post reported it. This after I was assured the country was at risk. Trump is not my hero since I have no heroes, but I sure thought the USA and the world were better than today. If Joe Smith had accomplished as much I would be for that. I just find it humorous that "again" the dems are projecting on the Pubs what they do. The dems did not care about energy independence, inflation or the border and they are already trying to state the pubs don't care for those things. Quite possibly there may be some pubs that don't care for those three areas "either" and I would not be a fan of their stance if it happened. The border is a huge concern for me although I feel the other two at this time. The border effects will show up later I believe.
I know what the piece said. This is it I assume

I asked you a simple question. Who has said he was selling classified material? The DOJ? Biden? A whack job dem? I’m sure there were some democrats “just asking questions” as you guys always do, but there were no serious democrats making that accusation.

You weren’t assured the country was at risk. But it was certainly a concern and was mentioned in the media. Considering he ACTUALLY TOOK the documents and tried to hide it and lied about it, all possible reasons for doing it are going to be talked about. But in your world if one dem mentioned the possibility it becomes the entire Democratic Party said it was a certainty.
You act like trump is free and clear now. He wasn’t profiting off the classified material and committing treason so he’s good right?

This was ALWAYS about him taking the documents and lying about it. While selling them would be exponentially worse, this is still a major issue……..and you want to do a TD dance because it’s not the worst possible crime. Lol. Congratulations.

• Haha
I know what the piece said. This is it I assume

I asked you a simple question. Who has said he was selling classified material? The DOJ? Biden? A whack job dem? I’m sure there were some democrats “just asking questions” as you guys always do, but there were no serious democrats making that accusation.

You weren’t assured the country was at risk. But it was certainly a concern and was mentioned in the media. Considering he ACTUALLY TOOK the documents and tried to hide it and lied about it, all possible reasons for doing it are going to be talked about. But in your world if one dem mentioned the possibility it becomes the entire Democratic Party said it was a certainty.
You act like trump is free and clear now. He wasn’t profiting off the classified material and committing treason so he’s good right?

This was ALWAYS about him taking the documents and lying about it. While selling them would be exponentially worse, this is still a major issue……..and you want to do a TD dance because it’s not the worst possible crime. Lol. Congratulations.
The gist of what was written was to show again the dog and pony show by the media on Trump. It was bogus in the beginning and before midterms politically. Most knew the POTUS could do whatever he wanted and why my joke a while back about dotting the I's and crossing the T's. A couple of days after midterm elections and it is out by the post...good timing. Like everything else...it was political. It is all about power, control and corruption by the current administration...and none of it has improved the lives of most. It was another strikeout by the dems and media at the expense of the public ...just like the two year long russia probe where we all waited to hear what mueller had to say...and he knew nothing

Last edited:

You mean you're upset that after 6 years of dems witch-hunt against Trump, where not only did they make things up, but they never proved a single thing, that you're upset that what goes around comes around?
Toughen up Buttercup.

Really clever how she set him up on Ukraine, rigged the election and planted the classified docs at Mara…..among all his other f-ups. You have HDS.

What do you care? Aren’t you one of the defectors to DeSantis because of the mean tweets?
Speaking of Mar-a-Lago. Have you read the most recent FBI report about what was actually found? It's less than impressive.

Speaking of Mar-a-Lago. Have you read the most recent FBI report about what was actually found? It's less than impressive.
Bob is aware and commented previously in this thread before your post at this time.

You mean you're upset that after 6 years of dems witch-hunt against Trump, where not only did they make things up, but they never proved a single thing, that you're upset that what goes around comes around?
Toughen up Buttercup.
And here's where we see how powerful the right wing propaganda machine is at warping the minds of their cult followers.

• Haha
Did you feel that way Russian collusion?
Benghazi. The dems should be able to say it should never have been investigated in the first place because it didn’t find anything. Actually some of them did say that.

When an investigation doesn’t prove the original accusation is true, the supporters of the accused don’t get to argue the investigation should never have happened if there was evidence to warrant it in the first place. But that’s all we hear now from the trumpers.

• Haha
Good plan. I mean it won’t remove Biden from office, but hey it’s what we do now right? Impeach the opponent. Will impeachment be an annual thing now?
I think the dems might see it as a chance to get rid of Joe before 2024 and then go with a non-senile candidate, if they can find one.

Reactions: BSIT

How are they supposed to do that with the dimwit in the White House?

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT